Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 12171819202122232425 LastLast
    Senior Member Veteran Poster

Default Re: If a white tgirl called you nigga would you get angry while fucking?

Quote Originally Posted by MrFanti View Post
    Since it's an NAACP article, take your debate up with them on why you think it's appropriate...
    As I've said before, in my opinion, the word (or derivates) is never appropriate to use except in documentary perspective....
    What about in a historical film?

So in the instances that the word has been used in arts and entertainment, do you think it should be censored? Do you think the word should be outright banned?

Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

Default Re: If a white tgirl called you nigga would you get angry while fucking?

Quote Originally Posted by blackchubby38 View Post
    What about in a historical film?
    Fair and valid point. If it's a historical film then no issues with me...
    As far as banning goes, I don't believe in banning - but we should have enough self respect to not use the word.

Mexicans don't call themselves "Spics".....Jewish people don't call themselves "Kikes"......Chinese don't call themselves "Chinks"...
    Why? because they have enough self-respect to NOT do that...

3 out of 3 members liked this post.
    "I am, a SIGMA Male...

On one hand we can say it and the other not? You don't believe in banning lol hahaaaaha smdh

Fair and valid point. If it's a historical film then no issues with me...
    As far as banning goes, I don't believe in banning - but we should have enough self respect to not use the word.

Mexicans don't call themselves "Spics".....Jewish people don't call themselves "Kikes"......Chinese don't call themselves "Chinks"...
    Why? because they have enough self-respect to NOT do that...

Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    On one hand we can say it and the other not? You don't believe in banning lol hahaaaaha smdh
    No I don't.
    But apparently, you're completely oblivious to the other ethnic and religious groups that I mentioned in the previous post that enough SELF RESPECT to not use derogatory terms against them.

Again - SELF RESPECT is the key - don't believe me, then take your case up with the NAACP and then I'll laugh at how the NAACP will make a fool of you.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    "I am, a SIGMA Male...

Member Rookie Poster yourbottomboy's Avatar

I'm a black dude, and I would be incredibly turned on if that were to happen while we were going at it.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Fuck you and the NAACP! Those fuckas ain't did shit for the African American community. I would be a fool to actually go to them.

Why don't you stop commenting and move the fuck on! You can't stop commenting, something is fucking wrong with you.

No I don't.
    But apparently, you're completely oblivious to the other ethnic and religious groups that I mentioned in the previous post that enough SELF RESPECT to not use derogatory terms against them.

Again - SELF RESPECT is the key - don't believe me, then take your case up with the NAACP and then I'll laugh at how the NAACP will make a fool of you.

Thank you for your comment.

It is erotuc and sexy when you let a woman say anything she wants. The fycking is amazing. Orgasms are intense so, you become addicted. The harsh words make fucking great!

Quote Originally Posted by yourbottomboy View Post
    I'm a black dude, and I would be incredibly turned on if that were to happen while we were going at it.

Well last night I had the 3sum of a life time. I was fucking my white girlfriend and My TGirl girlfriend was fucking me in the ass. My white GG told me "FUCK ME NIGGA, POUND MY PUSSY, GIVE ME YOUR BLACK SEED". It was driving me and my TGirl crazy and my TGirl fucked me harder and harder, until I let go and blew my nut sacs off! I came so fucking hard in my GG I blacked out. My GG had me by the throat and slapping my face. That shit was so good, I wanna do it this weekend. I had a cock orgasm and an ass orgasm. Shit was intense and lovely with lust and passion. That shit was good!

Rookie Poster

I would not be offended... confused maybe... (I'm whiter than mayo)

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    Well last night I had the 3sum of a life time. I was fucking my white girlfriend and My TGirl girlfriend was fucking me in the ass. My white GG told me "FUCK ME NIGGA, POUND MY PUSSY, GIVE ME YOUR BLACK SEED". It was driving me and my TGirl crazy and my TGirl fucked me harder and harder, until I let go and blew my nut sacs off! I came so fucking hard in my GG I blacked out. My GG had me by the throat and slapping my face. That shit was so good, I wanna do it this weekend. I had a cock orgasm and an ass orgasm. Shit was intense and lovely with lust and passion. That shit was good!
    I live that feeling. I have been only able to achieve it by butchugging cough medication (Robitussin) and booze together then fucked really hard.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.