Default Looks can deceive - Petite dominant TS gets her way

About a year ago I wrote a story about a TS girl I met and had an amazing night with. This week I noticed she was back in my city and I summoned up the courage to ask her out to dinner, to my surprise she accepted.

She is from Peru so I took her to a nice Peruvian place a few blocks from my house. She wore an incredibly sexy yellow short summer dress. Her body is amazing, very feminine, good sized breasts and a cute little ass. With most TS girls you can kind of tell they have something extra but with her I would honestly never have guessed that she would be hiding something between her legs.

We had a nice dinner and ordered a cocktail for dessert. She proposed to go to my place for some wine and I happily accepted. After a few glasses of a very strong red she started to get touchy and we started to kiss. The dress she was wearing was pretty tight and after a while I could see the outline of her bulge, she was rock hard and of course so was I. This girl is a bit special because even though she is incredibly feminine and petite, she has a pretty big cock and she likes to dominate guys.

I enjoy sex both ways but I've been fucked by her before and I was definitely interested to repeat the experience, in fact the first time I had sex with this girl it was the hottest experience I've ever had. Moving on, she became bossy, she sat on my bed and told me to undress completely. After I did so she reached under her dress and removed only her panties, resting her dress in a way that her hard cock towered underneath. I moved towards it and started to suck like there was no tomorrow. She has a beautiful dick that is completely shaved and smooth. It tasted amazing and when I jerked it a bit a drop of precum came out which I immediately licked of.

Now it started to get serious. She pulled her cock out of my mouth and bent over, picking up her sexy pink undies from the floor. She told me to put them on. This was something I hadn't done before but I was happy to do so. I put on her panties, my hard cock didn't fit but it still looked hot as hell. She sat on the side of my bed and told me to sit on top of her, after putting some lube on her cock she took my ass, moved the ass part of the tanga to the side and spread my ass cheeks. After placing my hole on the tip of her cock. She roughly jolted and entered my asshole. I started riding up and down, her cock rubbing the inside of my ass felt great.

This was just the start for her, after riding her for a while she wanted to speed things up and put me on my back with a pillow underneath my ass. She sat on her knees, stoking her cock and came closer. Now she was getting more agressive, shoving her dick deep inside my ass so that her balls slapped against my body while she went in and out of my hole. My legs were in her neck and she grabbed my sides fiercely, pulling my ass towards her with every stroke. It felt like she got deeper and deeper and pleasure was mixed with a little pain, pain of her stretching my asshole to its limits and pounding it like I've never experienced before.

The sensation was amazing and while she was pounding away I couldnt hold myself from coming, I barely touched myself but the cum squirted all over myself and the sexy panties I was wearing. This was dirty, I was being treated like a little slut and I loved every minute of it. She fucked and abused my ass more even after I came, about 10 minutes more when I she told me she was about to cum, she didn't say what her intentions were when she pulled out, ripped off the condom and sat on top of my chest. Open your mouth she said, I wasn't sure I wanted but she insisted, jerking her cock violently and slapping it on my face and cheeks. I opened up, she aimed the tip inside and finally blew an incredibly creamy load inside of my mouth and my chin. Seeing this turned me on again and I eagerly swallowed every last bit, afterwards licking the drops from her cock and balls.

We laid down next to eachother. Me still wearing her lacy panties covered in cum and her naked, sweating and satisfied.

14 out of 14 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: Looks can deceive - Petite dominant TS gets her way

Wow, that was such a hot story. I would’ve loved to be in your spot during that story!

Junior Member Rookie Poster

This is a great story. I would love to be in your shoes!

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Wow, love when that happens ... Love me some shemales cum

Between Shemale or Ladyboy Legs Sucking Cock

Hot story. Thank you.

Cock Worshipper