Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Veteran Poster

tg4me:

i took a cab there but the subway home, i think i will change that order if there is a next time.

i arrived at midnight and the GORGEOUS Sunny was at the door. she was mostly at the door but popped in a few times over the night.

inside for a tuesday i was impressed how busy it was. 2/3 girls 1/3 guys if that. as you can see from the photos the girls are all of course totally fine. there is no smoking in the bar itself (this is NYC after all) so i have no idea about how many smoked. music was pumping but not painful, girls dancing, showing off. i had a great time. met a fun and not at all pushy guy so i was happy. being the good girl that i am i got his # but that was it for the night.

i didn't really talk to any of the other girls there. i'm shy, what can i say. even though there were some girls who especially caught my eye i don't want to be making anyone else feel inferior. you can browse the photos and get an idea.

for an "admirer" it was a great scene.

i always feel a bit like a fish out of water at these kinda parties but i usually enjoy myself anway. how can you not enjoy that kind of eye candy?

btw girls, i'm married to a wonderful woman and we have an open thing, so hit me up

:end of transmission:

Junior Poster

Thanks so much! Kinda new here,so I was not familiar with you and most others OTB. Haven't been to NYC since the early 90's. Someone did PM me with a link to Vapor. Looks like a beautiful place.

Senior Member Veteran Poster

very sweet club and i hope that Sunny and Allanah can keep it going for a while.

:end of transmission:

Professional Poster Yoda Rules!'s Avatar

Default Re: TRANSSEXUAL -TRANNY TUESDAYZ PARTY TONIGHT! OCT 10, 2006!

Quote Originally Posted by Caleigh View Post
    tg4me:

i took a cab there but the subway home, i think i will change that order if there is a next time.

i arrived at midnight and the GORGEOUS Sunny was at the door. she was mostly at the door but popped in a few times over the night.

inside for a tuesday i was impressed how busy it was. 2/3 girls 1/3 guys if that. as you can see from the photos the girls are all of course totally fine. there is no smoking in the bar itself (this is NYC after all) so i have no idea about how many smoked. music was pumping but not painful, girls dancing, showing off. i had a great time. met a fun and not at all pushy guy so i was happy. being the good girl that i am i got his # but that was it for the night.

i didn't really talk to any of the other girls there. i'm shy, what can i say. even though there were some girls who especially caught my eye i don't want to be making anyone else feel inferior. you can browse the photos and get an idea.

for an "admirer" it was a great scene.

i always feel a bit like a fish out of water at these kinda parties but i usually enjoy myself anway. how can you not enjoy that kind of eye candy?

btw girls, i'm married to a wonderful woman and we have an open thing, so hit me up

Some things never change. Great parties, great hostess, and a friendly fun filled scene

If you can't be honest with yourself, you have no chance of being honest with someone else. Happiness is a choice. The truth shall set you free.

Professional Poster Yoda Rules!'s Avatar

Default Re: TRANSSEXUAL -TRANNY TUESDAYZ PARTY TONIGHT! OCT 10, 2006!

If you can't be honest with yourself, you have no chance of being honest with someone else. Happiness is a choice. The truth shall set you free.