Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789
    Senior Member Gold Poster holzz's Avatar

Default Re: The Boris Johnson Show: Not a Comedy

https://www.webmd.com/mental-health/signs-sociopath

Matches many of these traits.

Can't accept when he's wrong.
    No remorse.
    Always the victim.
    Only good thing in office was getting Brexit "done". Which wasn't that hard since his treaty and May's weren't that different.

What a waste of space he is.

The fact he might be plotting how to get back shows his ASPD in full flow.

Senior Member Gold Poster holzz's Avatar

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/boris-sup...achel-johnson/

Yes. Very objective. Who would ever think of badmouthing one's sibling in public???

Senior Member Platinum Poster

That he is putting his personal interests in place of the country is of no surprise to anyone familiar with the man's modus operandi -after all, his primary aim in heading the Leave campaign in 2016 was to get rid of David Cameron. When they were at Eton -albeit in different years- Johnson referred to Cameron as a little twerp and was thus incensed when he became leader of the Party and then Prime Minister. But look, Johnson now has something like 9 children who need looking after, and that is going to require a lot of money. He needs to be generating income, and as long as the media think he is a good story, they will run together. Just as if Trump is relegated to the margins of US politics, he will insist on forcing himself on the US public, and the US media will oblige, like some ageing soap star.

filghy2 Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    But look, Johnson now has something like 9 children who need looking after, and that is going to require a lot of money.
    It seems to be a thing for these right-wing types to father lots of children with multiple mothers. Elon Musk has had 10. Is it just an extension of narcissism to want to propagate your genes widely, or are they trying to do their bit to offset the Great Replacement?

Quote Originally Posted by filghy2 View Post
    It seems to be a thing for these right-wing types to father lots of children with multiple mothers. Elon Musk has had 10. Is it just an extension of narcissism to want to propagate your genes widely, or are they trying to do their bit to offset the Great Replacement?
    Probably something less grand, as in: 'I don't use condoms', why, dear, because you are a real man?

Given the serial infidelity of the man it may just be luck that he hasn't been a visitor to the Middlesex. I've been, once, and once was enough!

He has taken out super injunctions against the media to stop them reporting on his 'dalliances' with Olga, a Russian violinist when he was supposed to be attending COBRA meetings to co-ordinate the UK's response to the worst public health emergency in 100 years.

His first wife Marina Wheeler estimates he was unfaithful at least 10 times during their marriage, and this link has a roll call of his mates, should you have time on your hands, and want a variation on the Henry VIII memory slate: Divorced, Beheaded, Died; Divorced, Beheaded, Survived; which in Johnson's case is Married, Divorced, Bedded.

I reckon in spite of all this, Trump has got through more lawyers than Johnson has got through women's underwear as London's most notorious 'swordsman' (must be an Eton thing).

I Am Incorrigible on Twitter: "And if the UK press knows about the super injunctions, why have they still chosen to promote Johnson's wedding as being about star-crossed lovers, rather than a match between a power hungry parvenue and a man whose face appears next to the definition of infidelity on Wikipedia? https://t.co/T4YglvK4yQ" / Twitter

So now we are in Julius Caesar land, so deluded is this political failure. The Emperor obviously doesn't need to abide by the rules that apply to former Ministers of the Crown...

"In his his first column [for the Daily Mail], Mr Johnson does allude to one political betrayal – using quotes from Shakespeare’s Julius Caesar about the Roman Emperor’s relationship with Cassius.He claims to have noticed a Cabinet colleague’s weight loss during his time in government and wondering how they had achieved it.
    “I immediately thought of Julius Caesar, and his preference for well-fed colleagues,” he writes.
    “‘Let me have men about me that are fat,’ said the Roman dictator, shortly before his assassination. ‘Yond Cassius has a lean and hungry look.’ As it turned out, Caesar was right to be worried about Cassius.”
    Johnson uses first column to discuss weight-loss drug amid claims of rule breach (yahoo.com)