Page 87 of 129 FirstFirst ... 3777828384858687888990919297 ... LastLast

Default Re: Best Only Fans page

Awww thank you for the warm welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Nikka View Post
    welcome to hung angels

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Will Riker View Post
    I Was talking with my beloved friend Camily Farias that started her new OF profile, already with new content.

http://onlyfans.com/camilyfarias
    it's such a bummer most of these Latinas have ancient tech camera's or phones. any decent phone from the last 3yrs or so can produce better videos
    this is so frustrating because in terms of body, face, age & overall attractiveness including penis size & shape they look pretty good
    but add a blurry & grainy almost burn out image & it's like making Onlyfans on Crutches. It's like buy an Iphone already what the hell is wrong with you?
    you are making content at 2022 that look like it was shot 10 years ago. where is the sharpness? vivid colors? it's all washed & mushed up .this kind of content is just unjerkable!
    is brazil such a 3rd world county that a new Iphone is something so expensive there? I see 8 year old kids with a brand new Iphones here in my country & people are not so rich here.
    I don't know if it's because they simply unaware that quality is important & think it's enough just to let us see ANY content. Or they treat it as a side dish that deserves zero effort & commitment from their part.
    This sort of stuff is a common theme among many ts from brasil, they look so good but try so little.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Find me on telegram

Quote Originally Posted by ravnadal View Post
    it's such a bummer most of these Latinas have ancient tech camera's or phones. any decent phone from the last 3yrs or so can produce better videos
    this is so frustrating because in terms of body, face, age & overall attractiveness including penis size & shape they look pretty good
    but add a blurry & grainy almost burn out image & it's like making Onlyfans on Crutches. It's like buy an Iphone already what the hell is wrong with you?
    you are making content at 2022 that look like it was shot 10 years ago. where is the sharpness? vivid colors? it's all washed & mushed up .this kind of content is just unjerkable!
    is brazil such a 3rd world county that a new Iphone is something so expensive there? I see 8 year old kids with a brand new Iphones here in my country & people are not so rich here.
    I don't know if it's because they simply unaware that quality is important & think it's enough just to let us see ANY content. Or they treat it as a side dish that deserves zero effort & commitment from their part.
    This sort of stuff is a common theme among many ts from brasil, they look so good but try so little.
    Well, despite your professional expertise on video producion, and so on and so forth, and as you didnŽt volunteer to provide her with such a cheap Iphone 13 ($ 1,500 here) any 10 year kid can buy, as you say, IŽll keep watching her content and better, sheŽll keep frequently coming to show me all she has (with no pics here, of course).

By the way, she is not a content provider only, Mr Father knows best

Never said her OF page has the best quality even your connoisseur eyes would approve, lol

Last edited by Will Riker; 02-15-2022 at 10:28 PM.

And all that HD quality for just 10 bucks!!!! lol

Rookie Poster

I hugely recommend Jessica West. She is so beautiful and a truly wonder of nature. She started with onlyfans and do custom videos. If you like massive Boners on a slim girl you would not be disappointed. A saw some videos from her and I never get enough. She started with her page and will post more content.
    https://onlyfans.com/jessicawest

Member Rookie Poster

how did you find her onlyfans?
    it's not advertised anywhere
    and where are the previews?

Find me on telegram

Rookie Poster

Iam still in contact with her. She is very nice and she has a twitter page.
    https://twitter.com/jessicawest201?s=21

Member Rookie Poster

anyone have a review of nikki north's only fans page? her recent hardcore on GG makes me want to see more of her with that look so if she has a lot of content with black hair, I'm up for joining. Don't get me wrong, she was very pretty as a blonde but she looks immaculate now.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	150850_14.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	669.9 KB 
ID:	1366969

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Cynical Idealist 5 Star Poster Fitzcarraldo's Avatar

I'm not actually a member so I can't speak to the content, but what a great promo: https://twitter.com/AlsoAshleyB/stat...35704526450688

"We can't seem to cure them of the idea that our everyday life is only an illusion, behind which lies the reality of dreams."--Old Missionary, Fitzcarraldo

www.omlyfans.com/nikkimontero all amateur content not on my websites

1 out of 1 members liked this post.