Page 89 of 128 FirstFirst ... 3979848586878889909192939499 ... LastLast
    Junior Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: Best Only Fans page

Its just ok. If you're really into cosplay it would be your jam. She is super cute, but mostly only does topless shots at best in her latest costumes

Senior Member Junior Poster rito1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TsweetLuv View Post
    https://onlyfans.com/carlabrasil2020 - (subscription price $10.00 per month)

We all know that on Onlyfans it is a crapshoot as to whether it's worth your hard-earned money to subscribe to a provider ... only to find out that it is crap, because all they do is upsell, wanting you to buy pay-per-view videos through their DMs.

Well, TS Carla Brasil's Onlyfans site is nothing like that, as she provides more bang for your money than any site I've seen on Onlyfans.
    She gives you 3-FREE videos every week with your subscription. On Thursdays & Sundays they are very long - FULL SEX videos, which run on average 20-to-40 minutes! Some are in the teens ... while one video ran 56-minutes! It really depends on how good the sex encounter was. She tells that these videos are exclusive to her Onlyfans site!
    Plus on Tuesdays, Carla sends out a shorter video, and although it can be as short as 1-to-2 minutes, some go as long as 4-to-9 minutes. So needless to say you get your money's worth. Even when Carla contracted Covid during the pandemic, she still sent out content without fail, very dependable! (Note: to date she has only sent out 2-PPV specialty videos - but NOT at the expense of the regular 3-FREE videos every week. And even with one of the PPV videos, she still sent out a FREE 10-minute video of it.)

Carla is from Brazil, though she also travels to other countries like England, France, Italy, Germany, and the United States to make videos for her site. Carla speaks very good English, but a lot of her sex partners do not ... so she adds subtitles to her videos so you can understand what they are saying which is nice. Her sex videos are mostly with guys whom she meets through dating apps, other Transsexuals, and even Cis girls. Most of the time it's one-on-one sex ... but there are also videos with 3, 4, 5, (or even more)!
    Carla is versatile ... mostly a dominant top ... but bottoms as well. In case some of you are interested, in some videos she has sex wearing a condom ... while in others, she fucks raw ... depending on her and her sex partner's comfortability with each other. She also does solo videos too. The videos are of very good quality, and with multiple camera angles.

Another good thing about Carla Brasil's site is that she completely runs it ... so there's no 3rd party bombing you with DMs to buy stuff, or another thing that can be very irritating with other provider's sites, when they send you tons of promo ads, telling you to subscribe to "their friends".

So for the great amount of content that she provides for a reasonable subscription price, I highly recommend Carla Brasil's Onlyfans site https://onlyfans.com/carlabrasil2020 !
    I agree 100%. I have been subscribed to her for over a years and her content is great.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    All girls should come to Boston

Member Rookie Poster

Personally, of all the trans creators I've subbed to in the past, Carrie Emberlyn is definitely up there on the better side. She had a lot of posts, and more importantly a good camera, with clear focussed shots!

I know not everyone has the perfect set up and space, and most girls are making due with what they have, but it absolutely hampers the product when a creator is fumbling around on a staircase trying to maintain balance and film at the same time - or she keeps bumping photos of her nieces/nephews ! I've seen it before.

Professional Poster

https://onlyfans.com/carlabrasil2020 - (subscription price $10.00 per month)

We all know that on Onlyfans it is a crapshoot as to whether it's worth your hard-earned money to subscribe to a provider ... only to find out that it is crap, because all they do is upsell, wanting you to buy pay-per-view videos through their DMs.

Well, TS Carla Brasil's Onlyfans site is nothing like that, as she provides more bang for your money than any site I've seen on Onlyfans.
    She gives you 3-FREE videos every week with your subscription. On Thursdays & Sundays they are very long - FULL SEX videos, which run on average 20-to-40 minutes! Some are in the teens ... while one video ran 56-minutes! It really depends on how good the sex encounter was. She tells that these videos are exclusive to her Onlyfans site!
    Plus on Tuesdays, Carla sends out a shorter video, and although it can be as short as 1-to-2 minutes, some go as long as 4-to-9 minutes. So needless to say you get your money's worth. Even when Carla contracted Covid during the pandemic, she still sent out content without fail, very dependable! (Note: to date she has only sent out 2-PPV specialty videos - but NOT at the expense of the regular 3-FREE videos every week. And even with one of the PPV videos, she still sent out a FREE 10-minute video of it.)

Carla is from Brazil, though she also travels to other countries like England, France, Italy, Germany, and the United States to make videos for her site. Carla speaks very good English, but a lot of her sex partners do not ... so she adds subtitles to her videos so you can understand what they are saying which is nice. Her sex videos are mostly with guys whom she meets through dating apps, other Transsexuals, and even Cis girls. Most of the time it's one-on-one sex ... but there are also videos with 3, 4, 5, (or even more)!
    Carla is versatile ... mostly a dominant top ... but bottoms as well. In case some of you are interested, in some videos she has sex wearing a condom ... while in others, she fucks raw ... depending on her and her sex partner's comfortability with each other. She also does solo videos too. The videos are of very good quality, and with multiple camera angles.

Another good thing about Carla Brasil's site is that she completely runs it ... so there's no 3rd party bombing you with DMs to buy stuff, or another thing that can be very irritating with other provider's sites, when they send you tons of promo ads, telling you to subscribe to "their friends".

So for the great amount of content that she provides for a reasonable subscription price, I highly recommend Carla Brasil's Onlyfans site https://onlyfans.com/carlabrasil2020 !
    Does she do JOI?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

I have not seen Carla Brasil do a Jerkoff Instruction video yet mrtrebus. She did do a small penis humiliation one.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Anyone know of any OF pages with lots of public play?

Senior Member Junior Poster philpheet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoPervySage View Post
    Anyone know of any OF pages with lots of public play?
    May be you could try Evelyn Frazao's onlyfans page : https://onlyfans.com/evelynfrazao
    She shot many playing,sucking and fucking outdoors scenes, so may be you could find some of them in her onlyfans page.

Professional Poster

I have not seen Carla Brasil do a Jerkoff Instruction video yet mrtrebus. She did do a small penis humiliation one.
    OK thanks, I'm looking for good JOI customs

Senior Member Junior Poster

She did do a small penis humiliation one.
    Was that a recent video? I'd love to see her humiliate a guy with a small penis

Quote Originally Posted by oooh View Post
    Was that a recent video? I'd love to see her humiliate a guy with a small penis
    Yes, Carla Brasil posted a small penis shaming video this year & there is also one from last year too on her onlyfans site.