Page 103 of 128 FirstFirst ... 353939899100101102103104105106107108113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1275

Default Re: Best Only Fans page

I have mixed feelings about Domino Pressley's page. To me, it's worth it maybe for a month or so because she does post some amazing photos, she's one of the hottest women ever, and I've purchased some of her PPV and was pretty satisified. That said, she also has clips on clips sites that you can buy for probably the same price. She also uses an assistant with messages *rolls eyes*

has anyone subscribed to bruna butterfly's page? It's an expensive price and I'm mainly just curious if it's new and exclusive material. I think she's probably the sexiest person to ever live so I wouldn't mind paying as long as it's new to me and not like a 30 second non-nude clip I've seen already on IG.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Review of throatgoat716

The price is a little high at 20 per month but this is a very beautiful, curvy Latina t-girl who offers a great combination of videos and photos. Excellent amateur content. Girl next door, punk vibe beauty.

Senior Member Junior Poster last_stop's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoPervySage View Post
    Yes, people with significant followings have person or a team that handles their social media. How many people arw actually surprised by this?
    Get what you’re saying and I don’t care if girls use assistants for sending PPVs, organizing custom videos and selling content. That’s understandable

The ethical issue is that these “assistants” are getting horny fans to pay for services like sexting, dick ratings etc. while pretending to be the creator in question.
    Horny, credulous men are really fooled into paying $10 per message to flirt with an assistant (most likely a male) and $40 to have their junk rated by another dude.

Also when assistants take over, you start seeing outrageous prices for PPV content, PPV with no previews, lazy compilations to squeeze even more money out of fans ans and endless overly-aggressive messaging to try to nickel and dime their fans. Good pages literally turn to shit when assistants take over..

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

I agree with last_stop's post (above) 100%. Whenever Onlyfans sites are taken over by a manager & assistants, there's no longer direct contact with the provider anymore (except maybe if they do a livestream). You get hit with a ton of ads for their so-called "friends" ... which are actually other content providers that the management team are also managing. There are lots & lots of silly DMs sent to you 24/7 such as "Are you up?" (because the assistants are awake around the clock wanting you to spend money sexting with their client ... but it is actually with these assistants). And of course plenty of DMs for the PPV videos they are selling.

As far as pay-per-views go. I personally don't have a big problem with the actual content provider having some PPVs ... as long as they provide you with some good quality videos (free) with your paid subscription & the PPVs are extra desserts. If the PPVs are the only content, that's where people like us feel ripped off ... because no one wants to pay a $12 subscription (for example) just for the "opportunity" to pay additionally for their long videos, when all they provide you with are :05, :10, & :15 second preview clips for your subscription price.

As last_stop mentioned some very good pages have gone to shit, taken over by managing assistants. Two of the most recent have been Kasey Kei & Ariel Demure. Both had very good sites where you got a very nice number of long videos with your paid subscription .... no more. Now they are ALL PPV videos on their sites & the videos that were free have been wiped clean. I hope some of you were able to take advantage of my heads-up for Ariel Demure's free holiday subscription period. When I saw her site was free I was worried ... but at that time ALL of her free long videos were still on her site to enjoy. NO MORE ... now you have to pay for them all. (I actually think the new manager screwed-up & didn't immediately take them down right away ... so it worked out as a holiday gift for subscribers at that time).
    By the way, whenever you see a site has a "FREE" subscription price these days ... expect that you'll get very little for free. It's really an invitation for them to sell you PPVs, and everything else for a price & that the site is no longer being run personally by the individual content provider.
    Which is why I think this thread is so valuable for info on these sites, because most of the time you really don't know what you're getting when you subscribe to a girl's site. My thanks to MercedesSLR for starting this thread & all of the people that post reviews of their experiences with onlyfans Tgirl sites!

Last edited by TsweetLuv; 01-12-2023 at 05:54 AM.

Professional Poster Looking 4 Now's Avatar

After reading some of the input from you guys I have just about written off onlyfans. I don't even want to open an account.
    However this girls has my eye for a while
    https://onlyfans.com/ponybuny Her Twitter page has plenty of xxx content
    Is she worth it

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FcJGehBaAAEe4SX.jpg 
Views:	335 
Size:	88.0 KB 
ID:	1411217

7 out of 7 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Looking 4 Now View Post
    After reading some of the input from you guys I have just about written off onlyfans. I don't even want to open an account.
    However this girls has my eye for a while
    https://onlyfans.com/ponybuny Her Twitter page has plenty of xxx content
    Is she worth it

Name:	FcJGehBaAAEe4SX.jpg 
Views:	335 
Size:	88.0 KB 
ID:	1411217
    Looking 4 Now, I would not totally give up on Onlyfans ... there are some very good onlyfans sites. Carla Brasil ( https://onlyfans.com/carlabrasil2020 ) is at the top of most people's list for only $10 a month. She has the BEST sex scenes! I would just pay attention to this thread as people on here will tell you their good & bad experiences they've had with specific Tgirls Onlyfans sites.
    And it just so happens that the Tgirl you are inquiring about: Ponybuny has a very good Onlyfans too, having just recently subscribed to her. So I'll give a review in my next post.

5 out of 5 members liked this post.

Does anyone know if Carla Brasil takes requests for custom JOI videos? Is it worth asking or nah? Also, has anyone subscribed to her friends and collaborators, Natasha Brasil, Trans Katherina, or Trans Babel? Links below:

https://onlyfans.com/tsnatashabrasil

https://onlyfans.com/transkatherina

https://onlyfans.com/bebeltrans

https://onlyfans.com/ponybuny - Regular monthly subscription is $14.95 (but she often times has percentage off sales)

Ponybuny is an Asian beauty from Thailand ... and her Onlyfans site is very good with lots of long sex & solo videos. So I would definitely recommend Ponybuny's site (to Looking 4 Now, who inquired & everybody else)!
    As of this writing she has 245 pictures & 76 videos on her site ... all FREE with your subscription. Ponybuny has FULL sex scenes with guys, other Tgirls, & CIS girls. There are some 3-somes & even a 4-some. Ponybuny mainly bottoms, but she did top in one scene. (And when you sign up she does offer a PPV in your DM of her first topping video with a CIS girl ... so that's an extra dessert should you wish to purchase it)
    But there's plenty of FREE solo & sex scenes without having to pay anything extra. Of her 76 videos, 32 of them run over 10-minutes, with TWO of those running over 30-minutes, and THREE others running over 20-minutes. So she gives you a lot of bang for your bucks!
    Ponybuny does speak English when she speaks in the videos, mainly the solo masturbating ones ... because as she said, in the sex videos she's usually doing something else with her mouth ... sucking a dick!
    So Ponybuny's site is a definite YES from me for a very good Onlyfans site to subscribe to!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ponybuny(1)(Let's have wine & sex).jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	353.2 KB 
ID:	1411313   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ponybuny(2)(Do you want my big dick).jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	195.8 KB 
ID:	1411314   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ponybuny(3)(Cum milk me).jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	491.0 KB 
ID:	1411315   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ponybuny(4)(Showered with cum).jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	496.5 KB 
ID:	1411316  

Name:	Ponybuny(5)(Nurse Ponybuny has the cure for you).jpg 
Views:	263 
Size:	1.94 MB 
ID:	1411317   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ponybuny(6)(Cum with me).jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	241.2 KB 
ID:	1411318   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ponybuny(7)(Thai Bunny).jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	192.2 KB 
ID:	1411319   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ponybuny(8)(Hung buny).jpg 
Views:	234 
Size:	500.2 KB 
ID:	1411320  

10 out of 10 members liked this post.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

RE "How is longmints picture and video quality at her onlyfans? her cam quality is not HD."

Long Mint videos on OnlyFans are now HD or better, and she's delivering some spectacular material. Over the years she has learned to cum multiple times, and at great volume and distance. She currently has 1251 photos and 145 videos*, all original material, not webcam extracts, and all available without paying extra. And she's more beautiful than ever.

* As of today she's been on OnlyFans for 887 days.