Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Alan327 Junior Poster

Default Losing virginity

How many guys that lost their virginity with a Trans liked it so much they could not stay away from repeating with other trans girls?

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Old Biddy Silver Poster Gillian's Avatar

Default Re: Losing virginity

It is indeed a slippery slope. You will never, ever have sex with a cis woman again ...

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

I agree when you open up Pandora's box there is a price.

Senior Member Gold Poster holzz's Avatar

depends. losing my gg virginity wasn't s good as my TS one.

Senior Member Professional Poster

I did, the girl tricked me. She was on a straight dating site about 12 years ago. There was no telling she was ts, she was Asian and looked like any hot asian girl. The only hint was her height, 5'7 and legs that were more tone than your typical Asian girl.

We decided to meet up after I invested a lot of time in her. She tells me after three months of chatting as I am on the way to see her that she is ts. I thought it was a joke, but she was a 10 from what I saw so I met her. She opened the door and I was greeted by the best legs in the greater Boston area. I met her family and everyone was nice. Her and I hungout for 3 months, I was confused. She took me out got me wasted took mr back to her place. I was 1/2 blacking out from the booze. She fucked the shit outta me and I had a bloody ass.

I swallowed her cum too. My ass hurt for 3 days I was afraid to eat. But she broke my ass in over time. The 1st time was almost like a rape, but after it was great.

Put yourself in a vounerable position and allow yourself to basically be raped, good way to lose the virginity. I did the same.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BostonBad View Post
    I did, the girl tricked me. She was on a straight dating site about 12 years ago. There was no telling she was ts, she was Asian and looked like any hot asian girl. The only hint was her height, 5'7 and legs that were more tone than your typical Asian girl.

We decided to meet up after I invested a lot of time in her. She tells me after three months of chatting as I am on the way to see her that she is ts. I thought it was a joke, but she was a 10 from what I saw so I met her. She opened the door and I was greeted by the best legs in the greater Boston area. I met her family and everyone was nice. Her and I hungout for 3 months, I was confused. She took me out got me wasted took mr back to her place. I was 1/2 blacking out from the booze. She fucked the shit outta me and I had a bloody ass.

I swallowed her cum too. My ass hurt for 3 days I was afraid to eat. But she broke my ass in over time. The 1st time was almost like a rape, but after it was great.

Put yourself in a vounerable position and allow yourself to basically be raped, good way to lose the virginity. I did the same.
    Belongs in the stories section, along with the rest of the fiction...

6 out of 6 members liked this post.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Laphroaig View Post
    Belongs in the stories section, along with the rest of the fiction...
    It's not fiction. I battled in my mind over it for a while. She was really pretty but at the same time I felt it was gay and I wasn't into guys.

She was a bit shy, she only had sex with 2 guys before me.

Senior Member Junior Poster

after my first tsgirl, only tgirls make me full hard...with a gg i loose my hardon soon...when i see a girl with a cock i loose my mind...

Cynical Idealist 5 Star Poster Fitzcarraldo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BostonBad View Post
    It's not fiction. I battled in my mind over it for a while. She was really pretty but at the same time I felt it was gay and I wasn't into guys.

She was a bit shy, she only had sex with 2 guys before me.
    Shy?
    She fucked the shit outta me and I had a bloody ass.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.
    "We can't seem to cure them of the idea that our everyday life is only an illusion, behind which lies the reality of dreams."--Old Missionary, Fitzcarraldo

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Why is it that when some one opens up and share they story it has to be a lie. That's the problem here sometimes, there's always someone bashing. I just don't get it.