Hey everyone
So i just wanted to let you all know, whos looking for dating, encounters, whatever.

Becareful, my story, give you the heads up.

Of course, we all know becareful online

So i met this girl on a site, ( wont name the site ) , user now has tried so many tricks, different names, usernames, been blocked 5 times now.

Anyway, to make a long story short, i met her, talked for days, she claims she lived near me, we could get to know each other. Blah blah of course, we get to sexual talking, days by days go by, she teasing games.

So we have a one time video chat, needless to say shes recording on the other line. Airshou.

Then things would not add up, id ask questions, she would not answer.

Then of course, shes texts me one day, claims my name is this, and tries to extort me by posting my stuff on line.

Personally, i don't give a f@ck if she did anyway, i have a good size, but thats just me. So i told her go ahead, haha, have not heard anything since...

Just wanted to let you know people are out there doing this, claiming one thing, wanting money or posting your info, using recorded calls with mobile apps.

I know , if i did care, i could take it further, but i really don't, so i am moving on.

For you guys that do not want to be caught in such a situation, be aware, please.

Maybe if your going to video chat with someone new, maybe if there is a recording app for one side, maybe there is a blocking recording for the other side. idk

Anyway, just be aware people, wanted to let you guys know.