Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Default Re: I can't wait for a world where all men date t-girls, cis women can take the back

Quote Originally Posted by HitTheHazards View Post

Odd subject, I know... but what do you guys and gals think? lol
    You're an idiot...

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Default Re: I can't wait for a world where all men date t-girls, cis women can take the back

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Senior Member Professional Poster gaysian71's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    I hope this dude is not into trans chicks because he hates CIS women.

Sounds like some of that MGTOW bullshit.
    If he really is into that MGTOW shit. Odds are he won't date any better with trans women. And no offense to the women here, but all of the trans women I've dated seem to psychologically be the same as genetic women.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Transexual Princess Junior Poster KelliBlueEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluesoul View Post
    edit: found it. the story appeared in shemale time magazine and new shemale times gazette

We can all stop using the slur "shemale" any fucking day now...

2 out of 3 members liked this post.
    Snap: Kelliblueeyesx

Http://Kelliblueeyes.tumblr.com

@KelliBlue@switter.at

If you look at Europe which will be close to 20% Islamic in many countries by 2050, then look to say 100-150 years down the line, it is more likely it will go underground for fear of punishment/death, I know there are many good Muslims no one is saying there is not, I watched a debate on Islam they are asked a prominent Muslim why do the good Muslims not stop the bad ones, he replied because they are scared of being killed.

I know there are examples of transgenders in Iran, I just am a little concerned this could change from one day to the next depending what sort of person was to gain power, Iran recently arrested a girl for dancing to a Shakira song in her house and posting it on Instagram.

This is an opinion and I have no hate towards any community, but I have listened to so many Muslim activists on the street saying it would be a punishable crime and that gay people are in the same category as pedophiles to ignore it.

Senior Member Professional Poster gaysian71's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by orange99 View Post
    This is an opinion and I have no hate towards any community, but I have listened to so many Muslim activists on the street saying it would be a punishable crime and that gay people are in the same category as pedophiles to ignore it.
    In this country there are a lot of Christians that think the exact same thing. The only logical conclusion I can come to is that religion sucks. Plain and simple. All of it is nothing more than a bunch of old men talking story thousands of years ago. I don't know about the rest of you. But I live in the here and now not in ancient ignorant history. But I've heard that the bible and the coran make great toilet paper. Ima try it.

How do you feel about White Muslim Chetnya TODAY??, the gays have been driven out and killed, the President has said a man is a man, a woman is a woman and a dog is a dog, we have no gays in Chetnya.
    Its easy to say Christians did bad things in the past so that excuses Muslims doing bad things today, there will always be bad Christians they are people like everyone else.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

If you look at Europe which will be close to 20% Islamic in many countries by 2050, then look to say 100-150 years down the line, it is more likely it will go underground for fear of punishment/death, I know there are many good Muslims no one is saying there is not, I watched a debate on Islam they are asked a prominent Muslim why do the good Muslims not stop the bad ones, he replied because they are scared of being killed.
    I know there are examples of transgenders in Iran, I just am a little concerned this could change from one day to the next depending what sort of person was to gain power, Iran recently arrested a girl for dancing to a Shakira song in her house and posting it on Instagram.
    There is no evidence the Muslim population of Europe will amount to 20% by 2050, but you can believe it and be afraid if you want to. The issue in the US is the influence that a relatively small group of Evangelical Christians has over policy making at the State and Federal level, but also the extent to which other Christians as well as non-Christians support their policies or do not object to them sufficiently to stop them. For example, I believe the Quakers are opposed to a lot of what other Christians are calling for.

Fundamentally, for some -and not just on the 'alt-right'- because the early European settlers to America were Christian, they definethe White Christians of European heritage as 'natural' Americans where the rest are not. This obviously ignores all the non-Christian and non-European immigrants and Slaves who populated the USA, as if they were by definition not 'real Americans', and that is where the link between fundamental Christian ideas and law making becomes dangerous, as it is a minority dictating to a majority. After all, the majority of Americans are women, yet laws on planned parenthood that support women are on the front line of Christian fundamentalist campaigns.

You reach a point where the people who claim to be saving America from threats to its integrity are the very people attacking it. And it is Muslims you are worried about?

Verified account Silver Poster Ben in LA's Avatar

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

How do you feel about White Muslim Chetnya TODAY??, the gays have been driven out and killed, the President has said a man is a man, a woman is a woman and a dog is a dog, we have no gays in Chetnya.
    Its easy to say Christians did bad things in the past so that excuses Muslims doing bad things today, there will always be bad Christians they are people like everyone else.
    So, Christian discrimination of Gay people is in the past? Utter bullshit.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-19991266

"The Christian Institute had backed Mrs Wilkinson's case."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...-don-t-n880061

"Jack Phillips, owner of Masterpiece Cake in Denver, had argued that his cakes are works of art and that requiring him to bake them for same-sex weddings would force him to express a view that violated his religious beliefs."