Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster sockratees's Avatar

Default Re: I can't wait for a world where all men date t-girls, cis women can take the back

it's not about religion or race, ignorant philosophies which premote violence and intolerance must be wiped from the face of the earth, because hate is hate.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Default Re: I can't wait for a world where all men date t-girls, cis women can take the back

They did a study in the UK over 50% of Muslims would make being gay illegal punishable by death, I have someone linking articles to gays being refused a room and being made a cake, this is after I have said all the gays have been driven out or killed or at the very least are in hiding (Chetnya), Libya they are throwing gays from tall buildings as this is the right way to kill a gay in the Islamic law, like I said there are many good Muslims but I am talking about a whole country of Muslims killing gays (Chetnya), I understand I am talking to many liberals, I realize I will not change any minds but at the very least please consider the possibility generations in the future could not have the same freedoms we have today.

Information from pew research center on population growth of Muslims in Europe, they show population per country in 2050, I am saying where will be in 100-150 years, most Muslims are having way more children (arranged marrages many with their cousins), I understand this will not affect any of us, what I am saying is what legacy will we leave for the people in the future......
    http://www.pewforum.org/2017/11/29/e...im-population/

1 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by orange99; 07-21-2018 at 04:10 PM.

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by orange99 View Post
    They did a study in the UK over 50% of Muslims would make being gay illegal punishable by death, I have someone linking articles to gays being refused a room and being made a cake, this is after I have said all the gays have been driven out or killed or at the very least are in hiding (Chetnya), Libya they are throwing gays from tall buildings as this is the right way to kill a gay in the Islamic law, like I said there are many good Muslims but I am talking about a whole country of Muslims killing gays (Chetnya), I understand I am talking to many liberals, I realize I will not change any minds but at the very least please consider the possibility generations in the future could not have the same freedoms we have today.

Information from pew research center on population growth of Muslims in Europe, they show population per country in 2050, I am saying where will be in 100-150 years, most Muslims are having way more children (arranged marrages many with their cousins), I understand this will not affect any of us, what I am saying is what legacy will we leave for the people in the future......
    http://www.pewforum.org/2017/11/29/e...im-population/
    Basically, you're using other peoples bigotry to justify your own. Ever heard the phrase, two wrongs don't make a right? Absolute muppet.

2 out of 3 members liked this post.

Sorry for my spelling its Chechnya.

I am not saying ban Muslims but bring in the brightest ones, many marry their cousins which creates people with lower IQ's (Google it), if I say mass immigration of people from a different way of living is problematic am I anti Muslim?? , if I say I have no problem with people living the way they want in Chechnya would this make me anti Gay?? What I am saying is what legacy and freedoms will we leave for people 100-150 years from now??

It will take 5 minutes of your day to watch these 2 video's.

Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov questioned on 'gay purge' - BBC News

Chechnya leader interview talking about how there is not a single gay person in Chechnya, 'a man is a man, a woman is a woman, an animal is an animal, a dog is a dog'
    Video is time linked you can watch it all if you want more context.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by orange99; 07-21-2018 at 04:42 PM.

Senior Member Junior Poster sockratees's Avatar

it's scary as fuck, but hate should be combated with civility and intelligently, regardless. because otherwise you defeat yourself in the process.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by orange99 View Post

You mash up so many things to make points that either cannot be proved, or are based on a superficial reading of polls. I can't understand why you choose Chechnya as an example when it is one of the most corrupt and repressive states on earth, and as close to Putin's Russia as Putin's underwear, with Russia itself a bleak place for any transgendered person. You could have selected Saudi Arabia but hey, its one of your President's favourite countries, and the friends and relatives of the 9/11 murderers -most of them from the Kingdom- are free to visit the US as often as they like. That the President has financial interests there is coincidental, innit?

You could have chosen another poll, such as
    ...a new survey looking at different faiths’ acceptance of the LGBTQ community has thrown up some interesting results. It suggests that Muslims in American are more accepting of homosexuality than white evangelical Protestants. Furthermore, their rate of acceptance is moving is increasing faster than those of Protestants.
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a7873276.html

You could ask yourself if the hostility to same-sex relations among Muslims is derived from the religion or the culture of British Muslims, not least when a gay Muslim argues that Muslim families rarely if ever discuss sexuality issues at home, but that this is a cultural problem-
    https://www.independent.co.uk/voices...-a6978881.html

Finally, if you search through Hung Angels, you will find the grim reality for most Transgendered Americans who have been murdered, is that they were killed by someone close to them, and that religion had nothing to do with it.

Yes, there is a lot of hate in this world. May I suggest as you live in the USA you focus your energies on the hate in your fellow Americans? There is a lot of work to be done all over the world. Freedom is on your doorstep, and the threats to that freedom.

Perhaps you are right it is more a British Muslim problem than an American one and perhaps that will get better with time, I appreciate your comments, we don't need to bring Trump into every conservation though, lol
    I like to talk about things, we can all then gauge where the world is heading and see any changes as they arise, perhaps I have been looking at only one side, Thank you Stavros.

Senior Member Gold Poster holzz's Avatar

if thee OP had his wish, humanity goes extinct.

i like both cis and trans women. they're all women, even if cis women aren't born with cocks.

Senior Member Gold Poster holzz's Avatar

what needs to happen too is a prominent trans woman in the media needs a channel to show other trans women hwo to date. some vlogs by blaire white is not enough. it helps, but it needs to be a big trending Youtube channel or blog.

and a man, maybe a celeb, needs to do the same. and it would help trans women too, since it would make them get more dates, if guy and gals know how to do it

something for ms. caitlyn...instead of knocking down people with her car, she should be on it. shame, she's hot, i'd date/fuck her.

I hear Gay guys call Women who are not transgender Breeders.

They believe breeders are nasty and are only to be used to have children. They believe breeders are over weight mostly.

Same idea this guy below expresses.

Quote Originally Posted by HitTheHazards View Post
    I'm not totally sure if I'm only speaking for myself here. I'd like to share a thought that's been on my mind for a while now. Maybe it's just my fantasy... then again maybe it could easily and very well become reality.

I cannot wait for a society where men will freely and openly date and marry transgender women strictly. Bare with me here... cis women would still obviously be here with us but just not as intimate partners. Cis-gendered women would become friends, teammates, business partners, mothers, etc. Men and transgender women would be partners, lovers, soulmates, husband & wife.

I feel like this type of society could happen, maybe not fully but some advanced form of this societal blueprint. As alternative sexualities, identifications, and life styles are becoming more accepted all over the world... Hormone Replacement Therapy is becoming more available and advanced... I think that there is a very good chance that transgender women could become the preferred partner for men once area at a time.

Hate to mention but over-population is the key to a majority of our world's global climate and ecosystem issues. This men + t-women society would also help to stabilize the world population and extend the existence on humankind... not a big deal or anything

Odd subject, I know... but what do you guys and gals think? lol

Last edited by natina; 07-22-2018 at 07:33 AM.