Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: I can't wait for a world where all men date t-girls, cis women can take the back

Quote Originally Posted by holzz View Post
    what needs to happen too is a prominent trans woman in the media needs a channel to show other trans women hwo to date. some vlogs by blaire white is not enough. it helps, but it needs to be a big trending Youtube channel or blog.
    and a man, maybe a celeb, needs to do the same. and it would help trans women too, since it would make them get more dates, if guy and gals know how to do it
    Try this when it happens-

Supergirl is to become the first live-action TV series to feature a transgender superhero.

Activist and actor Nicole Maines, who is transgender herself, will play the role of Nia Nal, who becomes known as Dreamer.

"It seems only fitting that we have a trans superhero for trans kids to look up to," she said after the announcement at Comic Con in San Diego, California.

Nia Nal will be introduced in Supergirl's upcoming fourth season.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-44915149

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Gold Poster holzz's Avatar

Default Re: I can't wait for a world where all men date t-girls, cis women can take the back

try what? that's nothing to do with dating.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Gold Poster

try what? that's nothing to do with dating.
    try watching the show, perhaps the character will date in the show or Nia Nal will date in real life and may
    have some form of media channel where the relationship or the mechanics/nuances of dating may be discussed.

Transexual Princess Junior Poster KelliBlueEyes's Avatar

what needs to happen too is a prominent trans woman in the media needs a channel to show other trans women hwo to date. some vlogs by blaire white is not enough. it helps, but it needs to be a big trending Youtube channel or blog.

and a man, maybe a celeb, needs to do the same. and it would help trans women too, since it would make them get more dates, if guy and gals know how to do it

something for ms. caitlyn...instead of knocking down people with her car, she should be on it. shame, she's hot, i'd date/fuck her.
    Blair White is not a very good example what trans women are like, she's a paid shill for Breitbart, she doesn't believe half the bullshit she spews

Snap: Kelliblueeyesx

Http://Kelliblueeyes.tumblr.com

@KelliBlue@switter.at

Straight guy... Transamorous! <3 Rookie Poster HitTheHazards's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzcarraldo View Post
    Why would you want to exclude all men from dating cis women? Why would you care?
    You are making a couple broad generalizations while completely ignoring the parts of my post that address your concern. "I cannot wait for a society where men will freely and openly date and marry transgender women strictly." When I say this I'm imagining certain societies that adopt this social lifestyle, not the entire world... I go on to say "I feel like this type of society could happen, maybe not fully" because I respect anyone's choice to be with whomever. I'm just pointing out the increase in trans acceptance (especially where I live), trans awareness, trans publicity, trans-advocacy, and overall M&T relationships... I'm wondering if this beautiful phenomena will continue to the point where trans-attraction will out-number cis-attraction. In a forum such as this I hope I wouldn't have to list the countless reasons why a trans-woman is a much better partner for a straight man than a cis-woman... I suppose that's why I care?

Quote Originally Posted by ilove2swallow View Post
    over population is not a problem they just want us to think it is. there is waaaayy more uninhabited parts of this planet than not. people just choose to be in populous cities. the one thing that is true in this life is a penis and a vagina. i say that as a penis lover
    Overpopulation is absolutely a problem... it's not a matter of geographic space but a matter of access to finite resources, and even more impactful is the carbon-footprint of humankind. Not to mention adding to our hindered ability to control/police the billions of people we have as well as the prospect of war between nations. Take a look at this graph if you really believe "over population is not a problem"

https://www.populationmatters.org/th...RoC7XAQAvD_BwE

Here is one of the best and quickest explanations of overpopulation, why it's shortening the livelihood of humankind, and how to help slow it down: https://www.ted.com/talks/hans_rosli...ulation_growth