Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Poppers?

Senior Member Veteran Poster Lester316's Avatar

Default Re: Poppers?

Quote Originally Posted by BostonBad View Post
    This is crazy, all the censorship. We're talking about poppers, people like it because it's euphoric. Well folks, so is butt chugging 10ccs of Robitussin DM and 10 ccs of wine 20 min b4 sex! Let's have fun and end the HA censorship.
    You really are incessantly moronic about the whole butt chugging thing. I really hope no one is daft enough to read what you go on about and actually try it.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Before I came here I was confused about this subject. Having listened to your lecture I am still confused. But on a higher level. Enrico Fermi

I confused things with their names: that is belief. Jean-Paul Sartre

Senior Member Professional Poster

This is a thread about poppers. They make you feel good and open you up. Moderation is key. The same holds true for butt chugging. I butt chugged last night 1/3 of a bottle of Robitussen DM and 1/2 a good sized glass of red wine. It was fun, opened me up and it's euphoric. Also buttchugging is pretty common in college parties now. Look at youtube. It's not as unusual as some here paint it to be.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

This is a thread about poppers. They make you feel good and open you up. Moderation is key. The same holds true for butt chugging. I butt chugged last night 1/3 of a bottle of Robitussen DM and 1/2 a good sized glass of red wine. It was fun, opened me up and it's euphoric. Also buttchugging is pretty common in college parties now. Look at youtube. It's not as unusual as some here paint it to be.
    Sorry are you using college parties and YouTube as a way to frame a positive argument? Because last I checked "things stupid people who aren't legally of drinking age do" isn't a positive. The human body isn't equipped to deal with alcohol absorbed in such a fashion; it's incredibly dangerous and stupid, can cause permanent damage to internal organs or even kill you through alcohol poisoning.

Here's an article that is 6 years old if you want to reference something (or add in a quick google search brings up things from 2004 onward with ease):

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...n_1913575.html

Moderation is the key. Less alcohol drank in the normal way. Not sticking cough medicines and wine up your arse.

You have just reaffirmed my belief that you are an utter fool.

4 out of 4 members liked this post.
    Before I came here I was confused about this subject. Having listened to your lecture I am still confused. But on a higher level. Enrico Fermi

I confused things with their names: that is belief. Jean-Paul Sartre

Again moderation is key. A person can swallow 5-10 cumloads in a day but 500 a day might be a bad idea.

Don't knock it until you try it. This is a poppers thread. Why haven't you warned us about the dangers of them?

Cough meds and wine up the ass (in moderation) seems less risky than poppers.

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

Again moderation is key. A person can swallow 5-10 cumloads in a day but 500 a day might be a bad idea.

Don't knock it until you try it. This is a poppers thread. Why haven't you warned us about the dangers of them?

Hahaha

Greed is Good, Money is Better

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

The dangers of poppers are well known and already discussed on here, as is the FACT that you are a trolling, obsessive moron...

Explains your idiotic posts...

Quote Originally Posted by Lester316 View Post

You have just reaffirmed my belief that you are an utter fool.
    That has been self evident for quite a while.

Last edited by Laphroaig; 10-03-2018 at 08:47 PM.

Laphroag, I'm still alive and healthy and I swallowed a hot Thai ts load on Monday. You're still just you.

Laphroag, I'm still alive and healthy and I swallowed a hot Thai ts load on Monday. You're still just you.
    You're alive clearly mate but healthy? I think most of us harbour some belief your mental faculties have been damaged by your habits.

Senior Member 5 Star Poster LovinThaTSLadiez's Avatar

I stopped using poppers. I never used them heavily, but I developed an irregular heartbeat, which I'm not saying poppers were the cause, but I don't think they will help it either. They weren't my favorite cup of tea anyway. Those here that are saying they are unsafe, there is probably some truth to that. Use with caution.

Quote Originally Posted by LovinThaTSLadiez View Post
    I stopped using poppers. I never used them heavily, but I developed an irregular heartbeat, which I'm not saying poppers were the cause, but I don't think they will help it either. They weren't my favorite cup of tea anyway. Those here that are saying they are unsafe, there is probably some truth to that. Use with caution.
    I only used a popper once and we shared it. It made me feel like my brain was not getting enough oxygen.

I enjoy more putting things in my ass then getting fucked hard and fast.