Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Poppers?

Default Poppers?

I've seen the term, what are they? What are the effects what are the dangers are they over the counter?

Senior Member Professional Poster

Default Re: Poppers?

Nail polish smelling inhalant basically. Supposed to give you a ki d of temporary high of some kind and increase the pleasure from sex. People use them to relax their muscles if they're taking it up the ass. Dangers, I dont know but you can buy them at sex shops but dont call them poppers because I guess its illegal to sell them under that name.

you’ll be amazed at how much info is on this platform by simply typing the word into the search box.

2 out of 5 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody View Post
    you’ll be amazed at how much info is on this platform by simply typing the word into the search box.
    True but lots of people enjoy interacting with others so while yes, they could go look it up but in addition to finding the answer to the question they want to have a sense of communion with others. A little stoked atm so I hope it makes sense.

so basically sometimes people post because they want to have a conversation with someone.

Also since half half the forum has gotten the ax I would encourage more postings to keep the place alive.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by dakota87; 07-14-2018 at 04:29 AM.

I'll try the search, didn't even think of it sorry to say. But thanks.not sure I feel comfortable trying them but I will study up.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by sassygirl View Post
    I'll try the search, didn't even think of it sorry to say. But thanks.not sure I feel comfortable trying them but I will study up.
    I’ve enjoyed them from time to time with no adverse effects. A girl o know introduced me to them. Apparently a version of them used to be used as a therapy for heart ailments.

Gold Poster

They can damage your vision and I remember Prospero having a nasty burn experience when the liquid spilled from the bottle.

Search yes - but the system has already given you five threads to look through, just scroll down to the foot of the page and there's a boxed area entitled 'Similar Threads'.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Used for heart disease? I'd bet it probably worked as well as using leeches in the 1700's lol seems like more of a risk than I'd care to take. Sitting in a pan of beer sounds interesting, but I may just drink it. Thinking if somebody has to go to that kind of level to make something enjoyable they maybe shouldn't be doing it to begin with.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Ive had sex with a few girls who sniffed them while I fuck them...it definitely helps to open them up...a couple of the girls would leak huge amounts of precum once I was inside them and they huffed the popper...one even had a spontaneous prostategasm...

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

@-}--- Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by alcoolsrimbood View Post
    Ive had sex with a few girls who sniffed them while I fuck them...it definitely helps to open them up...a couple of the girls would leak huge amounts of precum once I was inside them and they huffed the popper...one even had a spontaneous prostategasm...
    hmmm