Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: What do trans women want????

interesting topic, but with no certain answer...in my opinion, they could ask from a man everything a woman asks.. companionship, support , good sex , love and admiration ....except poverty...but as far as my experiance taught me, most of tgirls, especially when young, want admiration and money....

Senior Member Junior Poster sockratees's Avatar

why not just forget the whole dating thing and focus on video games and anime

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KelliBlueEyes View Post
    Like I said, if you’re a top man and you’re looking for a relationship you won’t have any trouble finding trans women to date so long as you at least act like you’re more concerned about what’s between her ears than what’s between her legs
    Definite truth!
    Be prepared for a lot of emotions but as Kelli said, she will always want you as long you make her heart and what's between her ears first......

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    "I am, a SIGMA Male...

Cynical Idealist 5 Star Poster Fitzcarraldo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KelliBlueEyes View Post
    Top guys, over 30-35, 5'8" minimum or taller have the best chance of going out with a TS
    I like those odds.

"We can't seem to cure them of the idea that our everyday life is only an illusion, behind which lies the reality of dreams."--Old Missionary, Fitzcarraldo

Senior Member Professional Poster gaysian71's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by morim View Post
    This is exactly what I had in my mind.
    Period!!!
    Then you'll do just fine.

Senior Member Professional Poster gaysian71's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by filghy2 View Post
    It probably helps if you can be honest about what you are looking for as well.
    Lol, if most were totally honest. The first things out of their mouth would be. How big is your cock? Are you a top? And do you get hard? Those three things are almost guaranteed to get you nowhere. And if you are dating online and you lead with a cock pic and any of the above questions, you will probably get blocked by that person.

There are some good Trans dating sites out there, but you have to find them. I recently joined a site to check it out. Lots and lots of women there. But the overwhelming majority of the women there are very serious about finding a real love connection, so I have not contacted anyone there. But if I was ready to have a real relationship, that would be a good place to start. In real life is probably the best way to find a girl. But the problem with that is it's very hard to find a Trams woman that way. There are just so few of them. And half the time a woman could be Trans and you wouldn't even know it.

Transexual Princess Junior Poster KelliBlueEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gaysian71 View Post
    Lol, if most were totally honest. The first things out of their mouth would be. How big is your cock? Are you a top? And do you get hard? Those three things are almost guaranteed to get you nowhere. And if you are dating online and you lead with a cock pic and any of the above questions, you will probably get blocked by that person.

There are some good Trans dating sites out there, but you have to find them. I recently joined a site to check it out. Lots and lots of women there. But the overwhelming majority of the women there are very serious about finding a real love connection, so I have not contacted anyone there. But if I was ready to have a real relationship, that would be a good place to start. In real life is probably the best way to find a girl. But the problem with that is it's very hard to find a Trams woman that way. There are just so few of them. And half the time a woman could be Trans and you wouldn't even know it.
    Glad you agree it's a great site sweetie

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Snap: Kelliblueeyesx

Http://Kelliblueeyes.tumblr.com

@KelliBlue@switter.at

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Money
    Love
    Employment
    Housing

But not sure in what order of priority, and the variations may help explain the 'permanent crisis' some girls find themselves in, when their sisters are doing much better. So you reach a point where, what trans-women want is what everyone else wants.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    Money
    Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    Love
    Employment
    Housing

But not sure in what order of priority, and the variations may help explain the 'permanent crisis' some girls find themselves in, when their sisters are doing much better. So you reach a point where, what trans-women want is what everyone else wants.
    Thank you for your common sense.

And it's been said a gazillion times. I swear, most men are thick as fuck!

~B

Serious about Transsexual Partner Junior Poster crazyeditor's Avatar

They want to attract you with their cock and then act like they dont have one.