Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Transexual Princess Junior Poster KelliBlueEyes's Avatar

Default Re: What do trans women want????

Quote Originally Posted by morim View Post
    Very interesting thread.
    I'm open minded, and I could date Twomen for serious relationship.
    But how can you meet them?
    If its' a TS club they are mostly working and the "not working girls" do not like admirers (or chasers) attentions, and in a not TS club it's difficult, very difficult to meet one.
    May be the faith???
    Well dating sites are a good place to meet trans women, here's a thing about those tho- everyone is there to date, dates lead to sex. If you can get her to go out with you it's a foregone conclusion that sooner or later she will have sex with you. It's up to guys not to screw that up, and that's apparently pretty difficult for men. How do you screw it up? sending dick pics before she asks for one. Asking anything about her genitals, sexual position (top, bottom, verse), basically any conversation about sex is off limits until she brings it up first.

If you're just looking for sex, get a pro. If you're married or otherwise attached, get a pro. If you're "discreet" or "down low", get a pro. There are CDs who will play with d/l or married guys, but any trans woman who's either out and proud or stealth is not going for that.

Where to meet in person? "tgirl" parties are CDs and workring girls. I get that some locales trans women are very rare, but there are cities that are loaded with trans women. I'm pretty typical, and often when I go out I'm the only trans woman there, but, apparently, things that interest me also interest other trans women when they're looking for places to hang out socially (not working). Coney Island mermaid parade had about 100 trans women there. There's a pretty inclusive "gay bar" I can think of that does card, board, and video games on saturday 2-9pm and there were at least 6 trans women besides me there last time I popped in for that. Fulton Street East had several, and alternative performance venue where sideshow or burlesque is performed some are bound to turn up sooner or later. Pride parades obviously. I can think of one club in Brooklyn that has more trans women, CDS, and femme boys than any other club I've ever seen, it can be hard to tell the difference between those 3 catagories, lol.

Even in your little small cities, go to the local "gay bar", stay a while, tip the bartenders, and ask them what nights the girls hang out there.

Here's the thing though, most girls are bottom only, and half of all trans women won't even let you touch their junk. That whole dominant/top girl thing is pros only, trans women are rare enough, and only maybe 10% are truly top (AS in will top when they're not working). If you ever found a top girl she's already got 2 sugar Daddies so your wallet better be fat.
    Top guys, over 30-35, 5'8" minimum or taller have the best chance of going out with a TS
    If you're a bottom guy (and verse means bottom to most trans women) you are going to get called a faggot alot and you are not going to have anywhere near the success dating trans women that a total top will have

3 out of 3 members liked this post.
    Snap: Kelliblueeyesx

Http://Kelliblueeyes.tumblr.com

@KelliBlue@switter.at

filghy2 Silver Poster

They're all individuals with individual preferences. Why not just try communicating in an open and honest fashion to find out what the person is interested in? It probably helps if you can be honest about what you are looking for as well.

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    Oh, wow. This conversation again.

Look guys, most girls are OK with guys who are attracted to trans women. What we're NOT OK with is guys who fetishize penis or transition. And we ALWAYS know who you are.

The fact is that most of us are working girls because we're tired of acting as sexuality guinea pigs and getting nothing in return. Guys might bitch that it's 'unfair', but really it's unfair to not compensate a girl if she helps you explore your sexuality. Teaching awkward newbies is NOT hot. It's work, and it's a service for which we'd otherwise get nothing in return but aggravation... as well as a reflection of basic supply-and-demand.

~B
    This, as usual, is not an answer to my question. I didn't ask what your opinion is if guys that want to date you, or what you don't like, nor did I ask for condescension. I've heard this "answer" before, it's a strawman argument.

I asked WHAT KIND OF MAN DO YOU WANT TO DATE

Coolest kid out baby, word to Chuck Inglish
    -Drizzy Drake

Maybe I should've said this to ward off everyone that's making assumptions about me based on other factors.

Personally my intentions are to date and get to know someone like I would any other woman. I'm not looking for just sex, if I were I'd just pay for it. I'm not looking to be topped, not into that. I'm not planning on keeping the trans woman a secret. Hence why I'm asking the question. I'm nothing like what trans women think I'd be so I'm trying to understand the logic. If you don't want a guy that's interested in you because you're trans, then what do you want?

-Drizzy Drake

Quote Originally Posted by nsagent View Post
    Maybe I should've said this to ward off everyone that's making assumptions about me based on other factors.

Personally my intentions are to date and get to know someone like I would any other woman. I'm not looking for just sex, if I were I'd just pay for it. I'm not looking to be topped, not into that. I'm not planning on keeping the trans woman a secret. Hence why I'm asking the question. I'm nothing like what trans women think I'd be so I'm trying to understand the logic. If you don't want a guy that's interested in you because you're trans, then what do you want?
    Like I said, if you’re a top man and you’re looking for a relationship you won’t have any trouble finding trans women to date so long as you at least act like you’re more concerned about what’s between her ears than what’s between her legs

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

@KelliBlue@switter.at

Thanks for not being an ass.

So let me ask you, what if the simple fact that I'm interested in meeting a trans woman by default makes them think I am all of those negative things without even talking to?

That's been my issue, getting the chance to prove I'm not what they think. It doesn't help that I live in Savannah GA either. Small city

-Drizzy Drake

Thanks for not being an ass.

So let me ask you, what if the simple fact that I'm interested in meeting a trans woman by default makes them think I am all of those negative things without even talking to?

That's been my issue, getting the chance to prove I'm not what they think. It doesn't help that I live in Savannah GA either. Small city
    IDK how far that is from Atlanta, but there are a lot of trans women in ATL

@KelliBlue@switter.at

Quote Originally Posted by gaysian71 View Post
    Lol, this thread is kind of funny. But the reality is that there are a lot of trans women who want a relationship. And while many have said that they don't want to date a tranny chaser, it's not true. Trans women know that the men who want to date them are attracted to trans women. But what they mean is that they are not interested in men who are primarily interested in their penis. Most men will always ask a girl about her penis on a first date or first meeting. If you are one of those guys, that will be a red flag for them. Some men are so fixated on her cock that it becomes the focal point of the evenings discussion. Not only is that a red flag, but it's almost guarantees she won't be interested and will look for the quickest way to end the discussion and get away from you. Unless of course she is a working girl looking for a john.

So, if you are truly looking to date a trans woman. Just treat her like you would any woman. Would you ask a genetic woman about her breast size, type of vagina, cock size she prefers, hairy or hairless pussy, fake tits or implants? You know you wouldn't . If you really want a chance, leave the fuck out of the discussion. Talk about things like common interests, places of interest, music, work, fun etc... You know, shit you talk about with genetic women on the first date.

The bottom line is if you treat her like a woman, she will respond like a woman. I have dated some and even fell in love with a couple. But I've never ever started out our very first conversation about her being trans or anything that has to do with her penis.

And lastly. Let's say you are an average Joe kind of guy. And you meet a girl you are interested in dating. And let's say the first thing she starts talking about are that she is highly attracted to men with large cock, super fit bodies and nice and. And she won't date men with average sized cock or belly fat. Well guess what? You're just an average Joe kind of guy, so you don't have a big cock or a six pack. Would that be a sign to you that this is not the girl for you? Probably, right?

The rules are simple and easy. You just have to follow them.
    This is exactly what I had in my mind.
    Period!!!

banned! take it elsewhere Rookie Poster

sigh. im one of those that worships penis too much

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

I asked WHAT KIND OF MAN DO YOU WANT TO DATE
    Not you.

I had a more elaborate response worked out, and I feel like we're all touching on the short version: 'treat her like any other woman', so if you're going to ask questions that have been asked to death and then get pissy at those who answer you, you're not worth typing it out.

Peace.

~B

Last edited by BellaBellucci; 07-13-2018 at 08:37 AM.