Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 LastLast
    Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

Default Re: Trump's Supreme Court nominee

Quote Originally Posted by CD_Sasha View Post
    And just as an FYI, I'm neither a republican or Democrat (hint hint.. libertarian here) but love the job he's doing so far. Nothing wrong with America first. Sorry for any typos.. typed this all up on my phone
    Pretty much why I stopped for the most part posting here. Folks like to label as either Republican or Democrat and can't seen anything else....

1 out of 2 members liked this post.
    "I am, a SIGMA Male...

filghy2 Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MrFanti View Post
    If one is a true defender of violence against women, then 'that one' should apologize to and/or support those women that accused Bill Clinton of rape and sexual harassment. Those women were treated like shit and ostracized.
    Here we go again. That's already been gone over in this thread MrFanti. http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/sho...websites/page7

You seem to have missed it, but I don't think anyone here has been arguing against Kavanaugh solely on account of the rape allegation.

People might find your claims to be independent more credible if they could find any posts where you've actually criticised Trump or the Republicans. Can you direct us to any?

Last edited by filghy2; 10-08-2018 at 08:18 AM.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Pretty much why I stopped for the most part posting here. Folks like to label as either Republican or Democrat and can't seen anything else....
    I don't believe I have labelled you or anyone else. I suspect that you lack the confidence to express your political views and find it frustrating to deal with those of us who are confident.

But I also think that critics of the 'left' or 'liberals' of whatever you think we are, can applaud the President for breaking all the rules, and enjoy watching the architects of our problems squirm in their seats as a 'new order' sweeps into the place with the claim that change is coming. Except that this President is not just a liar, but also a fraud, and the consequences of his tenure, rather like the consequences of Brexit here, are not going to be positive at all, but just create a different menu of problems.

This is a man who has been hostile to China, not because of globalization, which he doesn't understand, but for the simple reason that until he went there as President and received the right to license his LLCs there, the Chinese refused to give him a license to operate anything at all. He watched his fellow Americans reaping billions of dollars in profit from their investments in China and seethed with anger that he was denied a slice of the pie. His policy on China like his attitude to Obama is pure spite, revenge and resentment that he was denied what others had.
    This is not politics, this is psychology, of the psycho kind.

I have yet to be given a coherent defence of the President and his Republican chumps, and I don't expect to read it here any time soon. But who knows, maybe someone will have a go.

Quote Originally Posted by filghy2 View Post
    You seem to have missed it, but I don't think anyone here has been arguing against Kavanaugh solely on account of the rape allegation.

People might find your claims to be independent more credible if they could find any posts where you've actually criticised Trump or the Republicans. Can you direct us to any?
    Yes I did miss it because I'm not over here every day.
    If you read carefully, I state "one" - i.e., not directed at anyone specifically......

YOU choose to believe what you believe....And it's sad to have to criticize for credibility.....You must love confrontation...to demand criticism for credibility....And you obviously don't understand Libertarians nor Constitutionalists....

I take you with a huge grain of salt....

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by MrFanti; 10-08-2018 at 09:43 AM.
    "I am, a SIGMA Male...

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    I don't believe I have labelled you or anyone else.
    To the best of my recollection, you haven't!

"I am, a SIGMA Male...

filghy2 Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by filghy2 View Post
    YOU choose to believe what you believe....And it's sad to have to criticize for credibility.....You must love confrontation...to demand criticism for credibility....And you obviously don't understand Libertarians nor Constitutionalists....
    I'll take that as a no. I note that (as before) you avoided any comment on those who have effectively accused Christine Ford of lying in support of a political conspiracy.

Whether you are Libertarian is beside the point if you support most of what Trump does and consistently excuse his behaviour.

Last edited by filghy2; 10-08-2018 at 10:33 AM.

Knowing that the Democrats rely heavily on ostraciziing White Males, and assuming he's going to lean towards conservative, Trump would have been better off nominating a conservative Asian woman to avoid all the Kavanaugh baggage.

Nominating a conservative Black wouldn't work because conservative Blacks are labeled by Democrats as "Uncle Tom's" if male or "sell outs" if female....

2 out of 3 members liked this post.
    "I am, a SIGMA Male...

Quote Originally Posted by CD_Sasha View Post
    Because I know Trump is not what the liberal media claims he is. The dude was born and is a New Yorker. He's centrist, not Republican. He's not part of the political establishment and can tell both parties are outraged because he wasn't meant to be elected by the political establishment.
    You've hit the nail on the head here and many Democrats today still don't understand this and Republicans have realized that they just have to accept this.....

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    "I am, a SIGMA Male...

Senior Member Platinum Poster

You've hit the nail on the head here and many Democrats today still don't understand this and Republicans have realized that they just have to accept this.....
    I wonder, Mr Fanti if people who claim to be Libertarian can justify their beliefs by explaining how the US would function if the models normally associated with it were to replace the system you have now. I suspect some so-called Libertarians claim it just to oppose the two party politics and the tax-based politics of State and Federal governmet because they can't think of any alternative. In reality, a Libertarian US is not going to happen because it is not in the interests of Wall St or Washington DC or your State to dismantle the system from which they benefit -Libertarian just beomes a slogan rather than a movement, and crucially, the man you claim is not part of the political establishment has done nothing to undermine it, but is in fact using it to line his own pocket and polish his ego. If you think he was a revolutionary, you have been had, by a one trick pony whose time may be running out. You can only pull a rabbit out of a hat once for the trick to work.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Silver Poster

The problem I'm having in Politics is that these problems are not problems with my TV set or Computer Screen, these problems are real and dangerous. Complicated. If you think you understand it you are a fool, you can only manage it. Not fix it. Eight years of Bush and Cheney used up all the Ignorance we're allowed.

World Class Asshole