Page 6 of 53 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

DUPLICATE POST

...Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject...

i know a lot of it (beauty,looks,whatever) has to do with makeup. im just saying shes past her prime

Junior Poster

I LIKE THAT PICTURE...

IT'S VERY TENDER AND REVEALING...

BUT IT'S NOT "WASHED FACE".

...Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject...

Junior Poster

Default Guy/Girl's Cock

People Can Call Me Whatever They Want,I Really Don't Give A Shit.I've Never Blown A Guy,Don't Want To Blow A Guy And Will Never Blow A Guy.
    Wendy,Allanah,Gia,Joanna Etc. Now Them I'll Blow In A Heartbeat-Along With Plenty Of Others I Have Blown.
    Guys? No Fucking Way.

The Only Men That Play With TGirls Are Real Men

Rookie Poster

Default Call & Response

Happy New Year to you Ecstatic!

I think it again comes down to what Ecstatic termed idealism vs. realism a while back. Personally, I don’t care what any two consenting adults do. In a perfect world, we could just go and do what we want without having to use names/terms/classifications. But ours is not a perfect world or society. Sex is political in our society—witness the last election.

When guys suck dick (or get sodomized) and claim to be ‘straight’ it allows them to have homosexual contact, but not take any of the social ‘heat.’ I don’t think it’s psychologically healthy either for that matter. As Shade pointed out a lot of tranny chaser sex is on the “down low.” Few are open with family and friends about their tastes and practices (they suck dick and get sodomized). Webster’s Dictionary defines a penis as the ‘male sexual organ.’ Society defines it as such as well. So if a man puts a male sexual organ in his mouth that is homosexual contact. I think most transsexuals will refer to their penis as a ‘male’ sex organ, although they gender identify as female. Some of us get our male sex organs surgically altered to become female sex organs. Hence there’ not really an “out” here. Men that take a male organ into their mouth are engaging in homosexual conduct. Now is that Gay? In a generic sense it is, but using the term ‘gay’ is not very accurate in my humble opinion.

Gay refers to several things. First, it is the umbrella term for gay men, lesbians, transgendered people, the intersexed and bisexuals. In a more specific sense if refers to men who personally or publicly acknowledge their sexual preference for other men as far as finding them sexually and socially stimulating. I doubt if anyone on this board classifies as a gay man in that sense. On the other hand, they would classify as homosexuals because of their sexual activities with the male sexual organs of another person. However, most of the guys here claim to date genetic females as well as transwomen, so I’d say that they were bisexuals. On the other hand, if you are only dating transwomen and performing fellatio or being sodomized then I would say that person was a homosexual.

My point about the name calling (“so and so’s a MAN and has a Man face, etc”) is that a lot of you don’t REALLY believe that we are women anyway. That much is clear by the plethora of insults that refer to transwomen as ‘dude.’ Now, I’m certainly not saying that about every guy who posts here, b/c a lot are complete gentlemen and even n disagreement respectful. But as Ecstatic agreed, it’s pretty common for guys to revert to ‘fag bashing’ when they are upset. So, if those women are ‘fags’ and ‘dude’ when you are mad at them what does that make you when you were drooling over their pictures?

Further, I respectfully submit that straight guys are out pursuing genetic females in the way you guys pursue ‘packed panties’ and ‘most hung angel’ and so on. In the other post about the penis fetish, we kind of came to a consensus that the tranny chaser community has a penis fetish. I don’t think this is typical of straight men.

Finally, it’s pretty funny that the guy who made the original post came here to ask the question. I wonder what kind of response he’d get if he posted the same question on ESPN or SPIKE or MAXIM boards?

Just to make ya think….

Eclipse

PS. Ecstatic: Your scenario about the guys fucking the ts and not knowing. I think he still is straight because he didn’t know. Now if he starts sucking her dick then it’s a whole ‘nother ballgame! 

Rookie Poster

Default Call & Response

I think it again comes down to what Ecstatic termed idealism vs. realism a while back. Personally, I don’t care what any two consenting adults do. In a perfect world, we could just go and do what we want without having to use names/terms/classifications. But ours is not a perfect world or society. Sex is political in our society—witness the last election.

When guys suck dick (or get sodomized) and claim to be ‘straight’ it allows them to have homosexual contact, but not take any of the social ‘heat.’ I don’t think it’s psychologically healthy either for that matter. As Shade pointed out a lot of tranny chaser sex is on the “down low.” Few are open with family and friends about their tastes and practices (they suck dick and get sodomized). Webster’s Dictionary defines a penis as the ‘male sexual organ.’ Society defines it as such as well. So if a man puts a male sexual organ in his mouth that is homosexual contact. I think most transsexuals will refer to their penis as a ‘male’ sex organ, although they gender identify as female. Some of us get our male sex organs surgically altered to become female sex organs. Hence there’ not really an “out” here. Men that take a male organ into their mouth are engaging in homosexual conduct. Now is that Gay? In a generic sense it is, but using the term ‘gay’ is not very accurate in my humble opinion.

Gay refers to several things. First, it is the umbrella term for gay men, lesbians, transgendered people, the intersexed and bisexuals. In a more specific sense if refers to men who personally or publicly acknowledge their sexual preference for other men as far as finding them sexually and socially stimulating. I doubt if anyone on this board classifies as a gay man in that sense. On the other hand, they would classify as homosexuals because of their sexual activities with the male sexual organs of another person. However, most of the guys here claim to date genetic females as well as transwomen, so I’d say that they were bisexuals. On the other hand, if you are only dating transwomen and performing fellatio or being sodomized then I would say that person was a homosexual.

My point about the name calling (“so and so’s a MAN and has a Man face, etc”) is that a lot of you don’t REALLY believe that we are women anyway. That much is clear by the plethora of insults that refer to transwomen as ‘dude.’ Now, I’m certainly not saying that about every guy who posts here, b/c a lot are complete gentlemen and even n disagreement respectful. But as Ecstatic agreed, it’s pretty common for guys to revert to ‘fag bashing’ when they are upset. So, if those women are ‘fags’ and ‘dude’ when you are mad at them what does that make you when you were drooling over their pictures?

Further, I respectfully submit that straight guys are out pursuing genetic females in the way you guys pursue ‘packed panties’ and ‘most hung angel’ and so on. In the other post about the penis fetish, we kind of came to a consensus that the tranny chaser community has a penis fetish. I don’t think this is typical of straight men.

Finally, it’s pretty funny that the guy who made the original post came here to ask the question. I wonder what kind of response he’d get if he posted the same question on ESPN or SPIKE or MAXIM boards?

Just to make ya think….

Eclipse

PS. Ecstatic: Your scenario about the guys fucking the ts and not knowing. I think he still is straight because he didn’t know. Now if he starts sucking her dick then it’s a whole ‘nother ballgame! 

Rookie Poster

Default Call & Response

Just to make ya think….

Eclipse

Rookie Poster

Default Call & Response

Just to make ya think….

Eclipse

Rookie Poster

Default Call & response

Just to make ya think….

Eclipse

Rookie Poster

Default Call & response

Just to make ya think….

Eclipse