Page 46 of 53 FirstFirst ... 364142434445464748495051 ... LastLast

Default Re: If you can suck girl cock, will you suck guy cock?

all comes down to the matter of desire. those of you who say you'll only do it if it is attached to a woman--you still like the cock though, right? I mean, you wouldn't suck it if you didn't.

What about a glory hole? Since we can agree that the real thing here is about liking the cock and not the guy attached to it, would you be ok sucking a cock through a glory hole when you couldn't see the man attached to it?

For the longest time, I felt that way, that I was only into it if it were attached to a beautiful gurl. But after a while, I realized that what I like is sucking cock itself. I despise the idea of being intimate with a man. I started experimenting with couples where the guy was bi. I'd share his cock with this wife, and they would share mine. no cuddling, caressing, kissing, or any male intimacy, and there's a cute woman involved who usually gets to get fucked by you and maybe her husband too. once you lighten up and truly accept what it is you want, the rest of it is just semantics.

But I will say again, for those of you about to pounce, that I'm not into men, being intimate with men, or anything of the sort. I don't troll for guys and won't ever find myself in a man-on-man situation fucking or being fucked. I just enjoy giving head, plain and simple.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    We are the middle children of history . . . we have no great war, we have no great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives . . .

Junior Poster

nooooooooooooooooooooo

Senior Member Professional Poster gaysian71's Avatar

I have been with both men and tgirls. When I was younger, I used to be the gurl for a lot of men. But lately I really only have the desire to be with a girl. Unless of course a guy is very effeminate. That's pretty hot too. And if he's effeminate and a cd, that's even hotter.

But I can understand if some guys only want to be with a tgirl only. Nothing wrong with that.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by needsum View Post
    all comes down to the matter of desire. those of you who say you'll only do it if it is attached to a woman--you still like the cock though, right? I mean, you wouldn't suck it if you didn't.

What about a glory hole? Since we can agree that the real thing here is about liking the cock and not the guy attached to it, would you be ok sucking a cock through a glory hole when you couldn't see the man attached to it?

For the longest time, I felt that way, that I was only into it if it were attached to a beautiful gurl. But after a while, I realized that what I like is sucking cock itself. I despise the idea of being intimate with a man. I started experimenting with couples where the guy was bi. I'd share his cock with this wife, and they would share mine. no cuddling, caressing, kissing, or any male intimacy, and there's a cute woman involved who usually gets to get fucked by you and maybe her husband too. once you lighten up and truly accept what it is you want, the rest of it is just semantics.

But I will say again, for those of you about to pounce, that I'm not into men, being intimate with men, or anything of the sort. I don't troll for guys and won't ever find myself in a man-on-man situation fucking or being fucked. I just enjoy giving head, plain and simple.
    For some people, it is about the person the cock is attached to, not the cock. If I'm attracted to a girl enough to date her, sucking her cock to give her pleasure is a small thing. I'm not out looking for random cocks to suck.

I think it's interesting that you don't consider giving head intimate.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Silver Poster

No, no, no.

Senior Member Junior Poster petitskinny's Avatar

It depends on the guy. If he's tall, strong, with thick muscles and has a monster cock. I will suck him with no problem.

Fuck no! I am not attracted to men I'm any way, shape, or form. The thought of a dudes musty ballsack makes me nauseous��

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Senior Member 5 Star Poster LovinThaTSLadiez's Avatar

If smooth, feminine in mannerisms and appearance then absolutely! I love me some sissy boy!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

just jumping in to answer the question and avoiding 46 pages of drama.

no.

why? because the cock itself is not the point.

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Senior Member Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hardharry585 View Post
    just jumping in to answer the question and avoiding 46 pages of drama.

no.

why? because the cock itself is not the point.
    Yes very good answer .