Page 14 of 53 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924 ... LastLast

If a guy had a vagina, I wouldn't want to lick it. And any girl can tell you I love eating pussy.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Professional Poster

Veteran Poster

Kriss: I understand your point completely, the only part that flew past me was the Buck Angel comment. I'm not sure whether that was meant in good humor or not, but I honestly didn't get it.
    Anyway, I honestly wish I could just drop it, but I always get frustrated because I feel like it's something that hasn't been settled. Actually, I was checking the poll of on the "guys are you tops, bottoms or versatile" thread and noticed that verstatile was more popular. I'm just curious whether versatile males consider themselves straight or bi. Or which category would they fall under? A very low percentage rated as "I only prefer blowjobs" but I still haven't read any comments from people saying this (i guess they're afraid of ridicule). Maybe they have and I missed it, but I would appreciate their opinion on this topic as well just as I would from the guys that only prefer to be bottoms.
    Do you now see my dilema? I mean, there are more men voting they like to penetrate as well as be penetrated by a beautiful girl. I didn't think or ever consider a straight male to want to be penetrated- or maybe I'm the one who just didn't understand men. That's why I was able to understand Estatics post, but the rest haven't been very convincing.

Quote Originally Posted by crayons
    Kriss: I understand your point completely, the only part that flew past me was the Buck Angel comment. I'm not sure whether that was meant in good humor or not, but I honestly didn't get it.
    Anyway, I honestly wish I could just drop it, but I always get frustrated because I feel like it's something that hasn't been settled. Actually, I was checking the poll of on the "guys are you tops, bottoms or versatile" thread and noticed that verstatile was more popular. I'm just curious whether versatile males consider themselves straight or bi. Or which category would they fall under? A very low percentage rated as "I only prefer blowjobs" but I still haven't read any comments from people saying this (i guess they're afraid of ridicule). Maybe they have and I missed it, but I would appreciate their opinion on this topic as well just as I would from the guys that only prefer to be bottoms.
    Do you now see my dilema? I mean, there are more men voting they like to penetrate as well as be penetrated by a beautiful girl. I didn't think or ever consider a straight male to want to be penetrated- or maybe I'm the one who just didn't understand men. That's why I was able to understand Estatics post, but the rest haven't been very convincing.
    I've never been penetrated, but biologically-speaking: men have a prostate, which makes anal sex pleasurable. I wouldn't call a guy "not straight" if he enjoyed being penetrated by his wife with a strap-on.

Bi = You like men and women.
    Gay = You like men.

How does enjoying penetration equate to being sexually attracted to men?

I would love to suck a girls cock but I have never met one and can't afford what is talked about. So although I consider myself bi I blow guys because I love cock. The worst part is I have mainly blown older or heavy guys. I guess people will say I'm a faggot and I agree but I truly love these beautiful girls.

Junior Poster

I Dont think that is true cuz if that was the case you could also say that any guy that would fuck a tg would fuck a guy and I know for sure I would never fuck a guy and most guys not all our like me

But don't knock it till you try it
    I tried it once I wasn't into it and and it lasted 4 about 30 seconds
    it's not for every dude so just find out 4 yourself Hell you might find out you like it.

I think most guys who would hook up with a TG would also hook up with another guy. I've introduced SEVERAL bfs/ex-bfs/friends with benefits to the world of "hung angels" and most (I'd say about 75%) have since hooked up with guys. So....

Junior Poster

I've discovered that sexuality is so varied that no matter what anyone else says or does we all have our own desires that drive us to our actions sexually, and will continue to do so irrespective of a message forum.

For myself I like the femininity of transsexual girls when contrasted with my desires as a strict top when it comes to sex. I love to penetrate, always have and this is what turns me on, GG or TG, one and the same to me. I guess I am attracted to delicate features, smooth body, very effeminate Tgirls.

I've taken the time to read up about transsexualism and it fascinates me to read the personal stories of tgirls and thus the attraction goes beyond even physical into a mentality that tgirls have to embrace femininity, an expression of their true selves. That ultimately appeals to me in a direct way.

Black "Bofe" male in NYC that loves effeminate Latina TG ladies

Junior Poster

You are going to get arguments either way. If you are on this site, you are in a certain "gray" area when it comes to conventional thinking anyway. Arguing this subject either way is crazy.

Ever watch that show "Rescue Me".... when the two guys were arguing over who was "gay-er"... the one getting the BJ or the one giving it?

Seriously, If you want to go down on a guy, knock yourself out. If you want to lick a pussy, knock yourself out. If you want to suck a TS "clit" knock yourself out....Why do we have to put a label on it?

Personally, I don't find a guy remotely attractive, whether he's shaved up and cut or not.

I love attractive women and there are many of you on here and I think making a list I'd leave one of you out and I'd feel bad. But to use an example, if Jessica Host were standing in front of me now, I dont think I could get to my knees fast enough!

I like what I like! TS or GG, it doesnt matter to me. Beauty is beauty and it doesnt make sense to label it bi or gay.

Happy Holidays!

Junior Poster

I would have no problems sucking a girl's cock if I'm attracted to her. She would still be a woman who just happens to have a cock instead of a pussy. No chance I would ever suck a guy's cock because I don't find men attractive.