Page 39 of 53 FirstFirst ... 29343536373839404142434449 ... LastLast

Default Re: If you can suck girl cock, will you suck guy cock?

In a word, yes. But the cock I suck should be attached to a kind, feminine, attractive, clean nonsmoker.

Senior Member Junior Poster

tggirl cock yes
    man cock no

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Professional Poster

This whole thread

Junior Poster

I wdnt suck a man or an overly masculine tgirl.. the male aura wd turn me off..

President of Russia Veteran Poster Vladimir Putin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ;415
    this dumb tgirl bitch gonna tell me
    "if you can suck a tgirls cock, you can suck a guys cock, and if you can fuck a tgirl (or get fuckedby a tgirl) you can fuck/get fucked by a guy"
    Only angry and narrow-minded Tgirls who hate guys and who think guys who like Tgirls are fags would think this.

Last edited by Vladimir Putin; 04-08-2015 at 07:46 AM.

Rookie Poster

Male -v- Female -v- 3rd .. I mean come on. haven't people gotten past this? I AM NOT attracted to men. I am attracted to women as well as penises. I love fucking a woman and all that goes with it. I also love sucking a cock. However, just as with any relationship, physical attraction to the rest of the body/person/package is important. I would not fuck a man, but would fuck a good looking tranny ... it's all mental. Not everyone has the same view. And comparing eating pig meat to cannibalism is pathetic. Species. I mean come on. Are you now claiming that tranny's have different DNA ? COME ON!

Member Rookie Poster tranylover's Avatar

How interesting!
    I just finished a paper on human sexuality in my psychology class.
    Human sexuality is complicated. First there are biological factors that influence human sexuality. The X.Y. chromosome. If a person is born with an extra Y chromosone they will exhibit masculine tendancies. If a person has an extra X chromosone they will exhibit feminine tendancies. If they are exposed to different hormones such as androgens, testosterone or estrogens during gestation that person's will likely develop as inter-sexual.
    Then there are social factors that influence sexuality. Association with the male or female parent. Finally, Sexuality can change through the life cycle and experiences throughout life. A homophobe meg be introduced to some that they have erotic feelings for questioning thier preconceived notions of thier own sexuality. (You never know who you will fall in love with)

Junior Member Rookie Poster Avital Kohen's Avatar

ı love to suck penis all kind of mostly mature guys with small dick hmm so yummy also love suck from my trans friends too. ı love to get load from all of them

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Well there is not a definitive answer. Sexuality is as personal as DNA and for some guys T-girls are girls that can't fake an orgasm, others the greats simulators of the prostrate, others are rebellion against convention and truly fall i n love and yeah for some it is a way to engage in gay fantasy without leaving the safety of the closet. Whatever the case guys who get into relationships with T-Girls and don't realize how brave and smart and independent they are misses a huge part of a relationship with a T-Girl IMHO.

Senior Member Junior Poster Yasmin Lee Fan's Avatar

I like cock. I'd rather they be attached to a beautiful T Girl, but for me that could get expensive. I have no interest in men besides their cocks, no attraction whatsoever. I just love the sight of and the feel of a big cock in my mouth and sometimes my ass. As it has already been said on here, sex is a complicated thing, Everyone is different. I like women too, but will never understand them. LOL