Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default LADIES: Do any of you have children?

Do any of you have children adopted or otherwise from previous pre-transitional relationships? And if so what do you tell them about yourself?

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Yes, I have a Son from my ex wife, we were already divorced before I decided to transition.

I think this is repost thread as well??

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Junior Poster

I'm pretty sure this has been done before but thank you Kira for participating anyway. I can only imagine that must have been difficult. May I ask how your relationship is now with your son?

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMaster
    I'm pretty sure this has been done before but thank you Kira for participating anyway. I can only imagine that must have been difficult. May I ask how your relationship is now with your son?
    Its really good. I wont get into much more

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Junior Poster

Again Kira thank you for participating.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KiraHarden_TS
    Yes, I have a Son from my ex wife, we were already divorced before I decided to transition.

I didn't know you were married before. I guess I just assumed that you were always into men?

Quote Originally Posted by drock

I didn't know you were married before. I guess I just assumed that you were always into men?
    Yes, I use to only be into woman. I didnt have any attraction to men until a few Yrs into HRT.

Silver Poster

That's very intresting Kira; thanks for sharing.

I just expected to be a lesbian. I wasnt aware at the start of HRT that I could become attracted to men. It caught me off guard when I flipped.

Silver Poster

I just expected to be a lesbian. I wasnt aware at the start of HRT that I could become attracted to men. It caught me off guard when I flipped.
    LOL at the lesbian thing. Well I don't know what happened there but i'm glad you flipped.