Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

now u trying to start our own lovers quarrel up on here??? Save that 4 the bedroom... thats where i let out ALLLLLLLLL my aggression *wink, wink*

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    Quote Originally Posted by RubyTS
    The issues I and a host of other posters have with Legend predate your time on this board and are a bit complicated. As such I shall continue to have at him until it no longer amuses me to do so – regardless of any third party perspective.

-Quinn
    lol so this is what ya'll do for ammusement? omg Do u guys realize theres naked chix on this board lol
    Wait a minute.... There are naked chicks here. How in the hell did that happen?

In all seriousness, I do enjoy the pics of the beautiful women here; however, I do not suffer fools gladly and never will. Still, if you would care to post some more pics of either Melania or yourself, I might be distracted enough to forget about the village idiot for a few.

-Quinn
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rubynmel_446.jpg 
Views:	664 
Size:	138.0 KB 
ID:	63283  

*Shreik!* I'm in love all over again!

Twice!

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne

Twice!
    lol u likeyyyyyy? me and mel GET DOWWWWNNNNNNNN with our bad selves

Twice!
    I read somewhere thatr a feller wasn't all that pleased that she was in the room while you and he were partying. Unimaginitive git.

Gotta get you gurls on the trains sometime, a la Risky Business.

'Mel' will bring you up to speed on that one, Ms. Rubes.

Twice!
    I read somewhere thatr a feller wasn't all that pleased that she was in the room while you and he were partying. Unimaginitive git.

Gotta get you gurls on the trains sometime, a la Risky Business.

'Mel' will bring you up to speed on that one, Ms. Rubes.
    really where was this? Everytime ive had a client while she wa in the room, i ALWAYS asked if they ywanted privacy. The guys who said yes, she left. A few guys actually really ENJOYED her being in the room and wanted her to join but couldnt affford the two of us

The issues I and a host of other posters have with Legend predate your time on this board and are a bit complicated. As such I shall continue to have at him until it no longer amuses me to do so – regardless of any third party perspective.

-Quinn
    lol so this is what ya'll do for ammusement? omg Do u guys realize theres naked chix on this board lol
    Wait a minute.... There are naked chicks here. How in the hell did that happen?

In all seriousness, I do enjoy the pics of the beautiful women here; however, I do not suffer fools gladly and never will. Still, if you would care to post some more pics of either Melania or yourself, I might be distracted enough to forget about the village idiot for a few.

-Quinn
    Impressive Miss.Ruby. I think you have some new fans now We should've seen this photo in the thread about Mel

A few guys actually really ENJOYED her being in the room and wanted her to join but couldnt affford the two of us
    Hmm, maybe that's what he was complaining about. I'll try and find it and PM you.