filghy2 Silver Poster

Default Re: Alcohol is a Warm Gun

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	i-find-your-lack-of-self-awareness-most-disturbing.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	913.3 KB 
ID:	1151385

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by filghy2; 04-25-2019 at 11:24 AM.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by filghy2 View Post
    Nobody in this thread has almost 5,000 posts. It's typical that you can't even get trivial facts right.

I suggest you take your above complaint to the administrators, and ask to have us all banned. I'm sure they could do with a good laugh. In view of your posting history they might even give you a special ass hat award. http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/sho...108617-Ass-hat!
    He meant me because I've rated about 5,000 posts. But lots of people have and it doesn't take very much time to do. I could point out his discomfort when I told him how to check who rates posts because he had spent weeks following you around downvoting everything you posted and then denying it.

During the elections here he said Trump would be the lesser evil to Hillary. Recently he said he likes that Trump makes people upset. Presumably that means he doesn't mind if they're upset bc they're a member of a minority group Trump has vilified. I'm sure we're never going to get any info from him on what anyone has done that is ban-worthy.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

filghy2 Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by broncofan View Post
    During the elections here he said Trump would be the lesser evil to Hillary. Recently he said he likes that Trump makes people upset. Presumably that means he doesn't mind if they're upset bc they're a member of a minority group Trump has vilified. I'm sure we're never going to get any info from him on what anyone has done that is ban-worthy.
    He once said that he would kill anyone who did anything harmful to transsexuals, but that hasn't stopped him from supporting Trump and Putin (who has an even worse record on TS rights). But we know that the great TS supporter Mr Fanti never says a critical word about the Trump administration, so there's plenty of hypocrisy around.

Among the many examples of Mr Angry's astounding lack of self-awareness is that he accuses others of being obsessed even though he is a constant visitor to this section, notwithstanding his lack of interest in actual discussion. Evidently he has a deep need to have 'enemies' to rant against. I think that's another reason he is attracted to Trump - they have many similar personality traits.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by filghy2; 04-25-2019 at 10:38 PM.

Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by peejaye View Post
    Fanti; You're dealing with headcases who would contemplate suicide if they were banned from this forum! I mean, look at that nutcase earlier, rated almost 5,000 posts on here! No wonder the world is a fucking dangerous place!
    LoL I've got them all blocked so I really can't see what they say. Guess by you're posts, they're angry.
    A shame too because life is too short to sweat the stupid stuff - hence why I blocked them.

But it was intensely funny to see Joanna Jet put some of them in their place!

Enjoy your weekend!

"I am, a SIGMA Male...

filghy2 Silver Poster

Posting in a political discussion while blocking anyone who is likely to disagree with you. Interesting concept - does Mr Fanti prefer to post for an audience of one who only cares about who he is arguing against? But I guess we're not losing much given Fanti never actually responds to any substantive point that anyone else makes.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.
    Last edited by filghy2; 04-26-2019 at 04:58 AM.

Senior Member Professional Poster peejaye's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrFanti View Post
    LoL I've got them all blocked so I really can't see what they say. Guess by you're posts, they're angry.
    A shame too because life is too short to sweat the stupid stuff - hence why I blocked them.

But it was intensely funny to see Joanna Jet put some of them in their place!

Enjoy your weekend!
    Oh he's blocked. I blocked him when you told me how to do it. He's blocked by at least 5 people I know. If you come on here without logging in you can sometimes see his crap. Don't think I've ever met anything like it before?

Oh; & thanks for making my day Fanti.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Gold Poster

The block button is a construct your own reality choice. In a political discussion it's a pretty cowardly thing to do but perfectly suited to the two who are boasting about using it.

You have one guy who uses the deaths of serious burn victims to detract from the deaths of children torn apart by bullets and another guy who thinks he's left wing but supports cranks and bigots. Good luck to them.

3 out of 4 members liked this post.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by peejaye View Post
    Oh he's blocked. I blocked him when you told me how to do it.
    The equivalent of holding your ears and screaming to avoid hearing something you disagree with. How childish! What's more idiotic is someone had to teach you how to do it.

4 out of 5 members liked this post.
    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    The equivalent of holding your ears and screaming to avoid hearing something you disagree with. How childish! What's more idiotic is someone had to teach you how to do it.
    Ah..you're now resorting to insults when you have nothing else!
    Your post explains exactly why I block people - thank you very much for the illustration!

When you lose your cool and resort to insults (like you just did) it becomes a waste of my time.

Ciao!

"I am, a SIGMA Male...

Quote Originally Posted by MrFanti View Post
    Ah..you're now resorting to insults when you have nothing else!
    Your post explains exactly why I block people - thank you very much for the illustration!

When you lose your cool and resort to insults (like you just did) it becomes a waste of my time.

Ciao!
    My advice to you is to stay out of the political section.
    There's maybe five or six regular posters here (and the majority, whether I agree or disagree with them, are very good). I've had political and social disagreements with Trish in the past, perhaps going back to when the board was pink . She's never resorted to name calling and (when it comes to her or anyone else who offered an intelligent argument) neither have I. I have to admit - she's probably changed my mind more than I've ever changed hers, but she's NEVER resorted to insults in an intelligent debate.
    But there are rules to most debates. You have to directly answer questions. If you can't - then you lose, and should recognize said loss. If you're not prepared to defend your position, then why even engage?
    Her answer to Peejaye was spot on.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.