Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Fuck around or find a potential long term girlfriend/wife?

Just want some other people’s opinions, I am single and quite happy sleeping around finding hot girls sleeping with them etc... but I find myself sometimes thinking it would be nice to just settle down and stick with a girl long term. A lot of the girls I date seem really happy to just fuck around and don’t seem interested in something long term. What is your current relationship status? And do you wish you were in a different scenario? Does the grass always seem greener? Are there any laws where you live regarding marrying a trans girl?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Pauleeewalnuts Junior Poster

Default Re: Fuck around or find a potential long term girlfriend/wife?

I would love to find someone to be steady with, but no idea where to find a TG girl looking for the same.

If you’re happy fucking around with multiple people then keep doing it. Just remember when you really find someone you want to bed down with you’ll have massive emotional baggage if you start messing about again.

Professional Poster Extraordinaire Professional Poster Cereal Escapist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stevethesmurf View Post
    Just want some other people’s opinions, I am single and quite happy sleeping around finding hot girls sleeping with them etc... but I find myself sometimes thinking it would be nice to just settle down and stick with a girl long term. A lot of the girls I date seem really happy to just fuck around and don’t seem interested in something long term. What is your current relationship status? And do you wish you were in a different scenario? Does the grass always seem greener? Are there any laws where you live regarding marrying a trans girl?
    To the 2nd question first....yes, the grass is always greener on the other side.
    When you are fucking around, you have a lot of fun but you think that there is more happiness in stability but you fail to see the benefits of what you have.
    When you settle down, you miss the fun times of fucking around but often don't remember that dating and fucking around was hit or more often miss.

The point is, you always want what you once had because most people only remember the positives and you never value what you do have because people covet what they see around them. You would not be human if you didn't think this way.

Now to the more complicated question. There are some many that are players forever and some men that settle down with their kindergarten sweetheart. Most of the rest of us go through this phase of fucking around as much as we can and settle down eventually. it is just part of getting older and realizing that one day you are going to have to be with a woman that won't mind if you need to pop a pill to get a boner and who is willing to pluck the hair from your ears, but still let you put it in her ass dry whenever the mood strikes because she loves you. You know the kind of woman that when she catches you rubbing one out to 2 trannies spit-roasting a guy, will either join or tell you not to cum on the good cushions.

The point is, if you think you want a relationship, keep fucking around as much as you can until you meet the right one, then explore that to see if she is also the settling-down type.

-----
    ...on the matter of my lust, it appears clothes maketh woman!!!

Member Rookie Poster

Can't stop laughing.

Silver Poster

wow this is kinda sad.

Wife with very big balls who loves the fact that I'm a stupid little faggot.

LOVER OF BIG ASS Platinum Poster youngblood61's Avatar

I'd like to have a nice GF.

Junior Poster

I'd like to have something long-term. I've had some experiences with T-girls, and I know that I'd love to have a long-term relationship with one. However, it's hard to find someone who is A.) Attractive and passable; B.) Lives in my area or is willing to relocate. C.) Is a non-smoker and health-conscious. D.) Has enough common interests with me outside of sex. E.) Prefers to top.

Just a normal guy looking for a normal girl.

Sounds like you’re have too much fun fucking around. Me personally am attached...before I was slaying gg and tgirl pussy like there was no tomorrow.

I’ve slowed down some and luckily I found a woman that joins me and enjoys other girls together.
    Quote Originally Posted by stevethesmurf View Post