Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

Default Re: is Mia Isabella black?

Quote Originally Posted by dakota87 View Post
    So if that’s true and all people came from Africa, that would make George Washington our first African American president.
    (this post is referencing an earlier post outlining the origin of our species and points to all humanity originAting from the Africa.
    Here's some food for thought.
    Charlize Theron is African-American.
    -Born in South Africa (thus African) and is a naturalized U.S. citizen....(American).

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    "I am, a SIGMA Male...

Lightbulb Re: is Mia Isabella black?

Charlize Theron is AfriKann not African and yes! there is a difference

all these were black presidents

based one the 1% rule he was black/african american.

http://www.amazon.com/Six-Black-Pres...ews/1880187000

In actuality, there were as many as 6 U.S. Presidents of Afrikan ancestry prior to mulatto Obama. Keep in mind that although ‘Original' people's skin-tone has the capacity to range from charcoal to chalk complexions without ethnic diluting - during the times of physical slavery and the racist Jim Crow segregation laws, anyone with ‘one drop' of Black blood was automatically, and legally, classified as being ‘Black' or non-white.

In his book – ‘The 5 Negr0 Presidents -Afrikan historian J.A. Rogers writes:

“The portraits of none of the abovementioned [presidents] show the slightest degree of Negr0 strain. But that is certainly not proof. Even before the Revolution many of Negr0 ancestry had become so white that whites who had been kidnapped and sold as Negores could not prove they were really white, the more so that some of them were darker than the bleached Negr0es.”

“It is usual for white writers to condemn offhand the statement that any President could possibly have any degree of Negr0 strain, whatsoever. But it is not possible, without minute tracing of ancestry, to find whether one is ‘pure' white.”

more info : J.A. Rogers, The Five Negr0 Presidents; Auset Bakhufu, The Six Black Presidents - Black Blood: White Masks; and Leroy Vaughn, Black People and Their Place in World History.

http://hiphopwired.com/2011/02/21/is...nt-of-the-u-s/

http://books.google.com/books/about/...d=lih-QgAACAAJ

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	download.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	12.7 KB 
ID:	1068142Name:  content.jpg
Views: 466
Size:  9.2 KB
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sixblackposter.gif 
Views:	37 
Size:	72.2 KB 
ID:	1068144

Quote Originally Posted by dakota87 View Post
    So if that’s true and all people came from Africa, that would make George Washington our first African American president.
    (this post is referencing an earlier post outlining the origin of our species and points to all humanity originAting from the Africa.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by natina; 04-09-2018 at 03:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by natina View Post
    [COLOR=#333333]Charlize Theron is AfriKann not African and yes! there is a difference
    It (the country) is "South Africa", not "South AfriKa".

"I am, a SIGMA Male...

Quote Originally Posted by natina View Post
    [COLOR=#333333]Charlize Theron is AfriKann not African and yes! there is a difference
    But,
    If you're going to go this route, do you consider people from Egypt and Libya Africans or no?

"I am, a SIGMA Male...

Professional Poster Extraordinaire Professional Poster Cereal Escapist's Avatar

The term African American has been generally accepted to mean only those that are black and it is a blanket statement at that.

Charlize can be called African-American if you so choose because that is the continent she is from but strictly speaking, that is not her race. Her ethnicity is Afrikaner but that is also NOT her race. She hails from dutch people so I beleive she is just Caucasian but who knows if she has anything else in her lineage or maybe she is evolved enough to understand that we are all just people and therefore, all technically "African" since that is where homo sapiens came from.

That said, sticking with convention, there are many non-black African people. Egyptians are African but I'd bet you can't find many that want to be called African-American as they likely see it as a term for black. The blatant problem is that the use of a continent's name in someones "racial group" is obviously as erroneous as using a country's name.

Here is the issue. Pradeep from Dell tech support, with his head-bopping, curry eating and kama-sutra loving turban is anthropologically Caucasian but tell that to Sven from Norway or Presidet Drumpf and see how much they disagree.

A lot of folks can't handle it don't like it when others don't fit in a tidy little box they learned when they were 5.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Cereal Escapist; 04-09-2018 at 06:08 AM.
    -----
    ...on the matter of my lust, it appears clothes maketh woman!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cereal Escapist View Post
    The term African American has been generally accepted to mean only those that are black and it is a blanket statement at that.

Charlize can be called African-American if you so choose because that is the continent she is from but strictly speaking, that is not her race. Her ethnicity is Afrikaner but that is also NOT her race. She hails from dutch people so I beleive she is just Caucasian but who knows if she has anything else in her lineage or maybe she is evolved enough to understand that we are all just people and therefore, all technically "African" since that is where homo sapiens came from.

That said, sticking with convention, there are many non-black African people. Egyptians are African but I'd bet you can't find many that want to be called African-American as they likely see it as a term for black. The blatant problem is that the use of a continent's name in someones "racial group" is obviously as erroneous as using a country's name.

Here is the issue. Pradeep from Dell tech support, with his head-bopping, curry eating and kama-sutra loving turban is anthropologically Caucasian but tell that to Sven from Norway or Presidet Drumpf and see how much they disagree.

A lot of folks can't handle it don't like it when others don't fit in a tidy little box they learned when they were 5.
    A Black person born in France is a European....A White person born in Zimbabwe is African......A person born in California is an American......A Black person born in Cuba is Cuban....

"I am, a SIGMA Male...

Senior Member Platinum Poster

This is the sort of confused nonsense that exposes the idiocy of race as is implied at the end of your post. It may be interesting, but is all but irrelevant if 'we' are all descended from humans that originated on what is now the African continent, as the crucial issue is about human evolution and development, and how or why, or even if 'we' have developed in different ways, why the colour of our skins is different, why some of us eat with knives and forks while others eat with chopsticks, not to mention the differences and similarities in language.

Mia Isabella is what she is, you either think she is gorgeous or you don't, and my guess is that most people who see her photos and watch her movies are not focused on her 'race' but on something else. I wonder what that might be?

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    Mia Isabella is what she is, you either think she is gorgeous or you don't, and my guess is that most people who see her photos and watch her movies are not focused on her 'race' but on something else. I wonder what that might be?
    i don't watch her videos so what does that say about me?

-----

Quote Originally Posted by MrFanti View Post
    A Black person born in France is a European....A White person born in Zimbabwe is African......A person born in California is an American......A Black person born in Cuba is Cuban....
    you are talking nationality, which is even more irrelevant than "race" or "ethnicity" since borders change and through naturalization and willful cultural adpotion, nationalities change too.

neither of my parents were born in the US and both came here in the 1960s. They became naturalized citizens and spent most of their lives in this country. Their kids are born New Yorkers. For nearly 60 years my parents embraced American culture and norms forthwith so if you asked them both, they would say they were American.

Also your post is quite inconsistent. If:

1) A person born in California is an American
    2) A Black person born in Cuba is Cuban,

then why isn't the black person born in France, just French and the white person born in Zimbabwe, just Zimbabweian? Zimbabweite? a Zimbabweiner? Why use the continent in some cases and the country in others? And before you get your panties in a twist, no other country in the Western Hemisphere refers to themselves as "American" though they are in the Americas.

Last edited by Cereal Escapist; 04-09-2018 at 08:08 AM.
    -----

you are talking nationality,
    Which is exactly what African American and Charlize Theron are.

"I am, a SIGMA Male...