When I was younger, much younger I was in a bar in Tijuana, don't know if it still there, a TS strip club at the end of the street by a Taco cart. Was down there by myself and 2 or the girls liked me, it was before my done lap belly, mare of my wash board abs, one of them was very aggressive and when her friend got on stage she told me to tip her, I did and the aggressive girl followed me up, when I went to tip the first girl the aggressive girl said something in Spanish and the girl on stage grabs me by my head and stick her semi hard dick in my mouth, I gave her a little head and the aggressive girl gets behind me and starts rubbing her already hard cock on my ass through my shorts. 10 minutes later we finish our beers and went to the hotel right next store.
We as you should be able to figure it out, I had the one in my mouth and the other fucked me in my ass. 2 girls $80 and 2 tasty loads.I was in Miami a few months ago at some little bar off Biscayne , Jamboree, mostly a gay bar but they did have a drag show that night, no real stunners but some good looking TV/CD's. If you ever been her they have a out side patio with no holds bared, a bunch of guys cruising looking for a playmate. One of the CD's that was there kept looking at me at the inside bar, walked past her and she smiled. I smiled back the walked over to the outside patio, she followed me, next thing I know she is behind me with her hands on my hips like she wants to walk past, then when she was squeezing through she rub her hard cock on my ass and said I can hurt this. I smile and say back you can try, next thing you know she pushes me over to the sofa bed and pulls down my shorts, a crowd of guys foms and she pulls out lube and a condom, suits up and stick her no to long but very thick cock in me. Fucks me for a few minutes and a guy lays on the mattress and starts to jerk off, she said look at that BBC, you should suck it. She leads my head that way and he starts to fuck my face. When she was ready to cum she pulled off the condom and shot a load in my face, this got the guy all ready then he shot a bigger load in my face. Walked out to my car through the club looking like a glazed doughnut.
Where are the clubs where stuff like this happens.
Was in the Las Vegas Lounge around 4 am one night and an Asian shemale that has been on Shemale yum was playing the machine, I sat next to her and started playing too, she went bust and started to watch me play and then she started to rub my crouch, I am thinking she just wants to set up a take out. She gets me good and hard and takes my dick out right there and give me a HJ as other customers are at the bar minding their own business, I get close and she stopped, then the sales pitch began, I agreed on $150 and off we went to her nasty apartment right down the street.
Those are the clubs I am looking for.