Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Senior Member 5 Star Poster LovinThaTSLadiez's Avatar

Default Re: This young, attracitve, 27-year-old female molested a 13-year-old boy.

I lost my virginity when I was 13 to a 21 one year old in my neighborhood. Personally, I never felt used, abused or molested. We were both totally consenting. I thought I was her only young one, but as it turns out, she apparently has a thing for underage guys. She ended up getting into some trouble years after she and I knew each other for sleeping with an underage guy. I think he was 15. Either way, me personally, I never once felt like I was molested. I had wanted to bang her for quite sometime. Then one night, it happened. I was the one pursuing her, plain and simple.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Default Re: This young, attracitve, 27-year-old female molested a 13-year-old boy.

She's trash

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Cool Veteran Poster CoolAwesomeBXDude's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dirtrail View Post
    Where the hell were these teachers when I was that age!? They were all old and mean lol
    I had a few good looking teachers. Unfortunately, I was chubby and ugly back then

All this student molesting seems to be done by attractive female teachers in recent years. I never hear of male teachers being charged that much. And again, they are almost always hot teachers doing the deeds.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir Putin View Post
    When I was in elementary school in the 70s, there were three young and beautiful female teachers that I jerked off to when I got home. Had any of them got intimate with me, I would have clammed up.
    I agree. The world is becoming stupid.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LovinThaTSLadiez View Post
    I lost my virginity when I was 13 to a 21 one year old in my neighborhood. Personally, I never felt used, abused or molested. We were both totally consenting. I thought I was her only young one, but as it turns out, she apparently has a thing for underage guys. She ended up getting into some trouble years after she and I knew each other for sleeping with an underage guy. I think he was 15. Either way, me personally, I never once felt like I was molested. I had wanted to bang her for quite sometime. Then one night, it happened. I was the one pursuing her, plain and simple.
    I lost mine at 3 months short of my 15th birthday to a real MILF, she was 55....
    And I never felt molested, in fact we were at it all that summer while her husband worked away. She was giving me what my 15 year old girl friend wasn’t.
    And who’s not to say that if I hadn’t been getting it there I might have tried harder to persuade my GF to do the deed and we could have ended up in all sorts of bother..........

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Because of the legal risk involved, you would think a hot ass teacher like this one would prefer to have an affair with someone of age.

If my 27 year old middle school teacher was giving out BJs like they were extra credit, I'd have been the first one in line.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    If my 27 year old middle school teacher was giving out BJs like they were extra credit, I'd have been the first one in line.
    Not me...The beard would have put me off!

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by bassman2546 View Post
    All this student molesting seems to be done by attractive female teachers in recent years. I never hear of male teachers being charged that much. And again, they are almost always hot teachers doing the deeds.
    I suspect there's a man bites dog dynamic going on. Schlubby, middle aged male teacher going after his students will be a local scandal, but is less likely to get the clicks that a story accompanied by a picture of an accused pretty female teacher, so it's less likely to get picked up nationally.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Was the 13 y.o. traumatized in any way by the blowjob? In my opinion is that if a 13 y.o. male can ejaculate he is physically a man regardless of what the law says.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.