Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: Is a girl's cum important to you?

Quote Originally Posted by lexer View Post
    Yes, is important.
    I know that is very rare find a girl that can cum like a boy, but someone exist.
    For example Rita Fernanda can
    Attachment 1066771

Now... How can be a girl like this so beautiful without hormones? And if she assumes hormones... how can cum so good?
    damn, she's fly!!!

this is funny, the back and forth between cereal and nick danger. seems like nick danger has the edge right now. the internet was in its infancy when i was graduating high school. back in my day, if two fellas really had an issue with one another, we could pummel each other until the other had enough. now people can take hours or days to craft clever responses that make them feel good about their intellect. it's just so funny to me how people can say the most outrageous and insulting things that they would never say in person. i might not haul off and blast someone with a closed fist as i would in the past, but still oblige dummies with an open-handed slap when the occasion calls for it - and to see where that person really stands. but please, gents, carry on.

Professional Poster Extraordinaire Professional Poster Cereal Escapist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Danger View Post
    Not sure which is funnier, the fact you thought you were in a debate or the fact you thought you won.
    Mr. Floppypants-

please re-read my above post. it is pointless to debate since no side can win. reading is fundamental.

but that said, again with dismissive comments with nothing to substantiate your claim that non-feminine men are equally entitled to change genders if they so choose. methinks your position is indefensible and you know that and are equally not capable of crafting anything that won't be picked apart by anyone with common sense. that is a sign of weak character and honestly, cowardice.

if in the end, all we do in this thread is help your post count, then at least you will always owe me that, so that one day you can victimize someone just i am trolling you now. please keep up trying to have the last word.

-----
    ...on the matter of my lust, it appears clothes maketh woman!!!

It's important to me. Not sure why. I just love to see a huge load from a girl cock! lol

Quote Originally Posted by tgirllover1 View Post
    this is funny, the back and forth between cereal and nick danger. seems like nick danger has the edge right now. the internet was in its infancy when i was graduating high school. back in my day, if two fellas really had an issue with one another, we could pummel each other until the other had enough. now people can take hours or days to craft clever responses that make them feel good about their intellect. it's just so funny to me how people can say the most outrageous and insulting things that they would never say in person. i might not haul off and blast someone with a closed fist as i would in the past, but still oblige dummies with an open-handed slap when the occasion calls for it - and to see where that person really stands. but please, gents, carry on.
    I'm glad we can entertain but I'm surprised you are actually reading each post. most of the time when two people troll each other like this, i start to skip their posts after a few rounds.

In all honesty Mr. Floppypants is winning because he is practicing the art of denial and changing the topic to be about he and I, rather than support his theory. Deflection is what makes the world go 'round.

-----

Terribly Mysterious Veteran Poster Nick Danger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cereal Escapist View Post
    Mr. Floppypants-

please re-read my above post. it is pointless to debate since no side can win. reading is fundamental.

but that said, again with dismissive comments with nothing to substantiate your claim that non-feminine men are equally entitled to change genders if they so choose. methinks your position is indefensible and you know that and are equally not capable of crafting anything that won't be picked apart by anyone with common sense. that is a sign of weak character and honestly, cowardice.

if in the end, all we do in this thread is help your post count, then at least you will always owe me that, so that one day you can victimize someone just i am trolling you now. please keep up trying to have the last word.
    The assertion of all battle-hardened internet contrarians at the end of the conversation - "I was just trolling you." Really? Have I just been trolled? I kinda doubt it.

If the last word is important to you, Cereal, I will let you have it. But the word must be "tits" or I reserve the right to reply.

We are number one. All others are number two or lower.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Danger View Post
    The assertion of all battle-hardened internet contrarians at the end of the conversation - "I was just trolling you." Really? Have I just been trolled? I kinda doubt it.

If the last word is important to you, Cereal, I will let you have it. But the word must be "tits" or I reserve the right to reply.
    We must have a different definition of trolling because the way I see it, we are both doing the same thing. Endless rants where the conversation cannot end until one of us gives up and I'm sure everyone would love to hear you explain yourself. I'm waiting.

But if I must, when was the last time a tgirl came on your man-tits?

-----

Quote Originally Posted by Cereal Escapist View Post
    I'm glad we can entertain but I'm surprised you are actually reading each post. most of the time when two people troll each other like this, i start to skip their posts after a few rounds.

In all honesty Mr. Floppypants is winning because he is practicing the art of denial and changing the topic to be about he and I, rather than support his theory. Deflection is what makes the world go 'round.
    must be a slow news day. and i suppose conflict is kind of like a car accident. you have to look no matter how minor or bad it is

Pauleeewalnuts Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina TS View Post
    How important is it that a girl can cum like a guy? Getting hard and fucking is obviously imperative but where do you stand on the money shot? When girls undertake HRT their testicles atrophy which is why you see those clips of orgasms that are just a few drips of watery fluid and even low-dose HRT will eventually result in this outcome for most girls so their only alternative is to feminise surgically rather than hormonally but that also means they don't get don't get the feminisation benefits of HRT.
    I think it's unimportant as long as she feels the orgasm and is satisfied

Junior Poster

YES, cause if they cum you have them, and hopefully they will want many more