Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Professional Poster Extraordinaire Professional Poster Cereal Escapist's Avatar

Default Re: Is a girl's cum important to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Danger View Post
    The fact that you actually think you know something about my "character, age, and experience" from a couple of internet posts is telling. But I'll play. Your over-use of (what appears to be) an adequate vocabulary tells me that you were never loved by your father. Your post count (172 posts in less than 2 months) tells me that you have no life. The tone of your posts, along with your insistence on communicating with people who don't want to talk to you, is indicative of problematic narcissism. Now, I responded, per your demand. What else can I do for such a sad little man? I should warn you that if you're looking for a bantering/insulting kind of relationship with me, you're probably going to regret it.
    1) CerealEscapist does have daddy issues. Who doesn't?
    2) CerealEscapist has a 17 month old baby so yes, for the last 17 months, he has had no life. It is unfortunate but at this point, his life is routine and determined by a tiny human's bowel movements and napping schedule. He must live vicariously though those who are still uninhibited.
    3) CerealEscapist is absolutely a narcissist. He is proud of it and it pervades all aspects of his persona and life. It is inescapable and he could thank you for recognizing it but your acknowledgement means nothing to a true narcissist.
    4) CerealEscapist has a 6" dick that is a bit too narrow. Its small but i'm really not that sad about it. Would I have liked a 12" monster? Sure, but somewhat befitting your idiotic opinion on transgender worthiness, one physical trait does not a happy life make.
    5) oh and to stay on topic, CerealEscapist doesn't care if a transwoman can produce large loads but...(see below)

Keep in my mind, you ignorant child that what you post on any online forum either represents who you actually are or who you see yourself to be. If the former is true, I forgive you since ignorance is bliss and it is not your fault you are defective. If it is the latter, I suppose that is allowable since someone has to entertain the rest of us and it might as well be you. Dance on my jester, dance on.

I stand by what I said. You don't know any transwomen based on what you said here and in other threads. Your opinions would be wholly different if you respected the person in front of you, not just the cock fantasize about.

Finally, I just wanted to be clear that I have yet to insult you. I have only pointed out facts about you. If you do feel insulted at all, you should probably work through that with your therapist and show her where the bad man touched you on your therapy doll. You also have yet to insult me so please do try. It will make you feel so much better about yourself as you angrily type your response that I just accept because the only thing that can keep a CerealNarcissist going is attention.

Oh, and back on topic again: There was a clip of a girl recently on Femout, I do have to go back and check her name, but she blew her load while lying down and was surprised it hit her in the face. That's one strong cumshot.

-----
    ...on the matter of my lust, it appears clothes maketh woman!!!

Veteran Poster

Very important because im addicted to tranny cum.

Quote Originally Posted by IluvemHung View Post
    Very important because im addicted to tranny cum.
    Then you should check out Simone Monae's clip on Femout as I eluded to above. It was a very strong cumshot.

-----

Terribly Mysterious Veteran Poster Nick Danger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cereal Escapist View Post
    1)Blah blah blah
    You’ve convinced me, Cereal. I should probably tell you that I’m not young, have been in two exclusive relationships with t-girls, and apparently I’m not particularly ignorant either, considering that my profile of you was dead on the money, whereas yours, of me, is so off-target that it’s basically the psychological equivalent of walking in the losing run.

You should probably re-evaluate your criteria for determining whether or not you’ve been insulted, BTW.

You’ve convinced me, Cereal. I should probably tell you that I’m not young, have been in two exclusive relationships with t-girls, and apparently I’m not particularly ignorant either, considering that my profile of you was dead on the money, whereas yours, of me, is so off-target that it’s basically the psychological equivalent of walking in the losing run.

You should probably re-evaluate your criteria for determining whether or not you’ve been insulted, BTW.
    try again sir.

I stand by what I said. You don't know any transwomen based on what you said here and in other threads. Your opinions would be wholly different if you respected the person in front of you, not just the cock fantasize about.

-----

You don't know any transwomen
    Well I certainly don’t know as many as I’d like to, that’s for sure. Thanks for your participation and your “insights,” Cereal.

Well I certainly don’t know as many as I’d like to, that’s for sure. Thanks for your participation and your “insights,” Cereal.
    Unfortunately, with your attitude,it is unlikely that you ever will know any woman of merit, cis or trans. Anyone that thinks that someone needs to have been born with feminine characteristics already to warrant transition, as you said, is obviously misinformed.

plus, your defeatist attitude in your last 2 posts are also indicative of your inability to retort and a man without wit isn't going to win any debate irrespective of it is with me or a nutless monkey. so please, continue to try to have the last word. You can be my little energizer bunny. I will name you, Mr. Floppypants.

-----

Senior Member Junior Poster

Interesting subject, personally I love it when the girl cums, better than cumming myself...

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander1963 View Post
    Interesting subject, personally I love it when the girl cums, better than cumming myself...
    now that is a very interesting prospect. do you actively try to make a tgirl cum first then?

-----

Unfortunately, with your attitude,it is unlikely that you ever will know any woman of merit, cis or trans. Anyone that thinks that someone needs to have been born with feminine characteristics already to warrant transition, as you said, is obviously misinformed.

plus, your defeatist attitude in your last 2 posts are also indicative of your inability to retort and a man without wit isn't going to win any debate irrespective of it is with me or a nutless monkey. so please, continue to try to have the last word. You can be my little energizer bunny. I will name you, Mr. Floppypants.
    Not sure which is funnier, the fact you thought you were in a debate or the fact you thought you won.