Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Member Rookie Poster

Default Anal Preparation

The girl I see is a very hung top that likes to be aggressive. We've had sex several times but because of her size I do have difficulty bottoming for her especially for her aggressive nature. The only time I have been able to bottom for her where it was pleasurable for me as well is when I am drunk. I don't mind being drunk everyone once in awhile to have sex but not every single time I bottom. I have tried other measures as well but none have given me the pleasurable experience I feel when I'm drunk. I've used toys which help me able to handle her size but doesn't always provides me with a pleasurable sensation. I also used poppers and weed which also help but being drunk is really the only time I feel a pleasurable sensation when bottoming for her. We don't have sex often so maybe if we start having sex frequently it may help but I travel alot for work and don't have the opportunity to see her on a regular basis. I also douche and do plenty of foreplay before bottoming but it doesn't seem to work. We have tried various things since she also wants best for me so lately she has been bottoming for me. But I find myself best as a bottom and she is definitely better as a top.

I haven't tried those anal numbing creams so would be interested on your guys thoughts on those. Also, I've heard coke has helped people but not sure if I would like to go that route. If you guys have any other suggestions on how I can bottom for her it will be greatly appreciated.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

Default Re: Anal Preparation

Quote Originally Posted by dajerzeeboy View Post
    The girl I see is a very hung top that likes to be aggressive. We've had sex several times but because of her size I do have difficulty bottoming for her especially for her aggressive nature. The only time I have been able to bottom for her where it was pleasurable for me as well is when I am drunk. I don't mind being drunk everyone once in awhile to have sex but not every single time I bottom. I have tried other measures as well but none have given me the pleasurable experience I feel when I'm drunk. I've used toys which help me able to handle her size but doesn't always provides me with a pleasurable sensation. I also used poppers and weed which also help but being drunk is really the only time I feel a pleasurable sensation when bottoming for her. We don't have sex often so maybe if we start having sex frequently it may help but I travel alot for work and don't have the opportunity to see her on a regular basis. I also douche and do plenty of foreplay before bottoming but it doesn't seem to work. We have tried various things since she also wants best for me so lately she has been bottoming for me. But I find myself best as a bottom and she is definitely better as a top.

I haven't tried those anal numbing creams so would be interested on your guys thoughts on those. Also, I've heard coke has helped people but not sure if I would like to go that route. If you guys have any other suggestions on how I can bottom for her it will be greatly appreciated.
    who is the girl

Senior Member Professional Poster

You can try to butt chug 3 ccs of vodka and 3 ccs of cough medicine. It will help tons. Dont forget lube after

3 out of 9 members liked this post.

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BostonBad View Post
    You can try to butt chug 3 ccs of vodka and 3 ccs of cough medicine. It will help tons. Dont forget lube after
    Nobody should listen to this idiots advice...

5 out of 6 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Laphroaig View Post
    Nobody should listen to this idiots advice...
    Are you kidding me? It's all the rage in colleges. Why not start frisbeeing? Put a frisbee down up side down and fill it with beer. Open your naked cheeks and sit in the beer.

Laphroaig you need to stop being so close minded and judgmental.

2 out of 4 members liked this post.

Professional Poster Extraordinaire Professional Poster Cereal Escapist's Avatar

what's with you always talking about "butt chuggin?"

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    -----
    ...on the matter of my lust, it appears clothes maketh woman!!!

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Are you kidding me? It's all the rage in colleges. Why not start frisbeeing? Put a frisbee down up side down and fill it with beer. Open your naked cheeks and sit in the beer.

Laphroaig you need to stop being so close minded and judgmental.
    This is just the latest of your stupid obsessions. Do as you please, but don't encourage others to join your lunacy...

Remember, you're the one who's posted that your arsehole has been damaged so why would anyone listen to your "advice" on how to prepare for anal?...

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Laphroaig; 03-19-2018 at 09:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Laphroaig View Post
    This is just the latest of your stupid obsessions. Do as you please, but don't encourage others to join your lunacy...

Remember, you're the one who's posted that your arsehole has been damaged so why would anyone listen to your "advice" on how to prepare for anal?...
    Never said that, just that it opens easier.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Professional Poster Extraordinaire Professional Poster Cereal Escapist's Avatar

Never said that, just that it opens easier.
    so do you wear depends or are you just constantly experiencing anal leakage?

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    -----
    ...on the matter of my lust, it appears clothes maketh woman!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cereal Escapist View Post
    so do you wear depends or are you just constantly experiencing anal leakage?
    Lmao!!! Nobody here can say their ass operates exactly the same after getting nailed 50 times.

1 out of 3 members liked this post.