Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Member Professional Poster

Default Permanent physiological changes with regard to the ANUS after anal sex-about 50 times

Hello everyone.

I wanted to ask if anyone here has observed any changes to how their anus functions after receiving penetration?

I have been anally invaded about 50 times. My first time was extremely painful. I was very drunk and I was fucked real hard. I told her to enjoy my body and she knew I was a virgin. I told her to not treat me any different, just fuck my body and enjoy it. So my first time killed, I was bleeding but I didn't even know it. It felt like after 5 minutes I was lubed up but the lube wasn't lube, it was blood.

After 10 min or so, I realized how people could like it or love it, because I could feel my prostate getting stimulated. But the pain was up there too. After the 3rd or 4th time I realized it was much easier. I had a few tgirls fuck my ass.
    Has anyone noticed that after being fucked a bunch of times your asshole opens up easier? If I get a massage and the worker pushes on my ass cheeks my asshole starts to open up. That didn't happen before all the anal fuckings.

What are your thoughts? Can something like this be reversed? Should I worry or just enjoy a good, hard fucking now and then?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Default Re: Permanent physiological changes with regard to the ANUS after anal sex-about 50 t

Quote Originally Posted by BostonBad View Post
    So my first time killed, I was bleeding but I didn't even know it. It felt like after 5 minutes I was lubed up but the lube wasn't lube, it was blood.

I am in Vegas at lunch time I was eating at the exact moment I read this thanks for this

6 out of 6 members liked this post.

Senior Member Gold Poster Murmdrum's Avatar

Default Re: Permanent physiological changes with regard to the ANUS after anal sex-about 50 t

Quote Originally Posted by Nikka View Post
    I am in Vegas at lunch time I was eating at the exact moment I read this thanks for this
    any time I read any of his posts I wanna hurl usually...you are not alone

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nikka View Post
    if you let me know when you are next munching down i can detail my experiences of medical enemas....

Professional Poster

I think once you have made the mental/physical connection to that part of your body it becomes easier to accept penetration.when youu were a virgin it was unknown territory as far as how those muscles needed to be relaxed.im versatile but mostly a top.i bottom like maybe 3 or 4 times a year but its kinda like riding a bike you never forget after those first few awkward and painful times how to learn to relax and enjoy it.however when I do bottom I always have to start out with me on top so I can ease and guide the girl into me without the pain..slowwllllly.....as far as ya booty wanting to gape with the blowing of the wind ..wellll some girls I know are like that..very very accomadating

Senior Member Gold Poster holzz's Avatar

I don't think it makes a diference. the anus is a muscle, and it takes serious damage to any muscle to retard its functioning. the major damage is from tears from not using enough lube, or even haemorhoids.

I think a person can take ten inch cocks, and not suffer any incontinence or anal/rectal damage, provided a person uses enough lube.

Old Biddy Silver Poster Gillian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by holzz View Post
    I think a person can take ten inch cocks, and not suffer any incontinence or anal/rectal damage, provided a person uses enough lube.
    Most certainly the case ...

Professional Poster

this girl I used to mess with in new Orleans was a "retired freelance profressional" if you know what I mean..anyway she kinda had this permanent hemorrhoid/prolapse thing going on..it would pop in and our of her anal opening and since she was a black girl and the part that popped out was pink it always reminded me of a ball of bubblegum..lol..it did kinda feel good on my cock though and it didn't hurt her she said..

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by qeuqheeg222 View Post
    this girl I used to mess with in new Orleans was a "retired freelance profressional" if you know what I mean..anyway she kinda had this permanent hemorrhoid/prolapse thing going on..it would pop in and our of her anal opening and since she was a black girl and the part that popped out was pink it always reminded me of a ball of bubblegum..lol..it did kinda feel good on my cock though and it didn't hurt her she said..
    Murmdrum, just when you thought you read it all.

Anyway, I'm thinking there is some type of change. After my first experience (very painful), I remember doing number 2 the next day and I didn't have to push. It felt very open. Do experienced anal sex people have trouble holding their feces inside? I don't want to be farting and shit my pants.

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

I'm sure your arse will repair itself. There's no hope for the rest of you though...

4 out of 4 members liked this post.