Junior Poster

Default Teddy Pendergast & Eddie Murphy

When Teddy P was paralysed when he crashed his rolls royce, he was allegedly with a TV. Was this true? Any photos of her? Did she survive the crash? Did she ever speak bout what actually happened? Did Teddy come clean about it?

Eddie Murphy was arrested by police for pickin up a TV hooker. Eddie said he was being a 'good samaritan' and did not realise she was a hooker on a police sting operation against Johns.

I also heard when his wife filed for divorce she cited 'irreconcilable differences', which lawyers know are short hand for anything. There were rumours of Eddie having or going to numerous 'all male' parties, which included tv/ts girls

comments anyone?

Rookie Poster

As far as Teddy P, it was reported in the news at the time. I don't remember any denial or "damage control" as in Eddie Murphy's case. Though in Teddy P's case, the seriousness of the injury would seem to be the main story.

Junior Poster

Yes I hgave since noticed that the Eddie Murphy incident was discussed at length on this board in May.

Pendergast was shocking because he had so many female fans and nothing to suggest gay tendancies etc. Maybe he like to experiment or is attracted to Ts/Tv girls the way most straight men are. I heard that when the car crashed they both wer found in a clearly sexual position.

Btw was Luther Vandross's sexuality just 'malicious gossip' or any truth in them?

Professional Poster

Pendergrass....penderGRASS damnit!!!!!!!

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Veteran Poster

The girl with Teddy was Tenika Watson. I remember seeing pictures of her when it happen in Jet. I fucked my head up as a kid because she was so damn fine. There wasn't that much damage control needed because the media didn't really give a shit about too many Black stars back then. It barely made the mainstream news when the accident even happen.

As far as Eddie, I never heard any real believable gay rumors. I did hear all about the transsexual fetishes long before it made the news. A lot of girls came out to discuss thier encounters with them. Summer St Cerely was one of them.

There was even one on Sally long before the whole arrest thing.

Junior Poster

As far as Eddie Murphy, the transsexual was suppose to show up in court to testify that he picked her up for sex.
    She was killed when she mysteriously fell off her roof and the charges were dropped.
    I always here rumors about Eddie, Johnny Gill and Arsenio Hall going tranny hunting before this incident.

As far as Teddy, didn't they find semon in the tranny's mouth.
    I mean, if she was a hooker, it could have been anybodys sperm, but he was the one with her.

Professional Poster

And who knows how many other celebrities (both male and female) are into our favorite ladies (no pun intended)? I could imagine there are more than a few.

Quote Originally Posted by a994
    And who knows how many other celebrities (both male and female) are into our favorite ladies (no pun intended)? I could imagine there are more than a few.
    Who cares, God bless them.

Professional Poster

I didn't say I was judging those who are. That's their business. And I'm all for Our Favorite Ladies being admired, cared for, pampered, and especially loved.