Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Absolute MINIMUM amount of time needed in Bangkok

Gentlemen,

I am planning on stopping by Bangkok for a minimum of three nights while on my way to Korea. I visited Thailand back in 2012, and stayed near Nana at a place called the Dynasty. It was an amazing trip, and even posted some photos of the incredible gal/star that I brought home my first night. I apologize if those pics are no longer on here. Haven't logged in for years now.

I ended up spreading my Thailand trip too thin, I believe, by bouncing around. I think I spent three nights in Bangkok, two or three nights in boring-ass Ko-samet, and two or three nights in Pattaya.

My question is for the grizzled vets of this fair land. If I am trying to maximize my gluttonous desire with these amazing creatures, what is the absolute minimum one should stay? I don't think I will be bouncing around this time. I assume Bangkok is the best option. If memory serves correctly, Pattaya wasn't all that and was too spread out compared to the central nature of Nana. I didn't make it down to Phuket, and don't know if it would be even worth it if my goal is to find the sexiest and most feminine and passable ladyboys Thailand has to offer.

Any guidance would be much appreciated! I'm thinking three nights as a minimum on up to possible 6 or 7. Opinions on time spent and whether or not checking out another city is even worthwhile in such a short amount of time would be again, much appreciated!

Thank you all in advance! I'm chomping at the bit to lock down a flight. Just looking for some advice from the pros first.

Best,
    Tgirllover1

Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: Absolute MINIMUM amount of time needed in Bangkok

I'm sorry guys. Apparently I misspoke. The trip report I referenced earlier was on another site. I was able to find it with the help of someone else. I totally forgot that this site existed and that I was contributing for a short period of time. If you're interested, you can check out some pics of my first night in Bangkok with the stunning Pai. Hope you enjoy!

http://www.bangkokladyboys.net/forum...ht-in-bangkok/