Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Re: Best City in USA to visit for trans venues.

Asia SF is a new club?

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ghbryans View Post
    AsiaSF
    I found AsiaSF. It looks like a dinner club similar to a Lucky Cheng's. Is that accurate?

Transexual Princess Junior Poster KelliBlueEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by njjohn View Post
    In the US I'd have to give LA the nod though traffic can be a pain.
    A quick search of a popular TG dating site for trans women with verified profiles shows NYC, Washington DC, Philly, Atl, and Seattle with 5 or more pages of profiles at 30 profiles per page. Miami, Orlando, and Portland come in with 2-3 pages. Cities that are consistently rated as the best cities to meet trans women socially, such as Austin, NOLA, or Vegas don't seem to have more than 1 page. I assume Vegas has a low number of profiles because people often move there with big plans but leave within 1-2 years, and also because of the large number of pros.

Snap: Kelliblueeyesx

Http://Kelliblueeyes.tumblr.com

@KelliBlue@switter.at

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KelliBlueEyes View Post
    A quick search of a popular TG dating site for trans women with verified profiles shows NYC, Washington DC, Philly, Atl, and Seattle with 5 or more pages of profiles at 30 profiles per page. Miami, Orlando, and Portland come in with 2-3 pages. Cities that are consistently rated as the best cities to meet trans women socially, such as Austin, NOLA, or Vegas don't seem to have more than 1 page. I assume Vegas has a low number of profiles because people often move there with big plans but leave within 1-2 years, and also because of the large number of pros.
    Here is how I'd rank them, I travel quite a lot and I base this on first hand experience. Ok, I'd rank the top fifteen in this order:

1. New York
    2. San Francisco
    3. Las Vegas
    4. Miami/Lauderdale
    5. Los Angeles
    6. Chicago
    7. Minneapolis
    8. Phoenix
    9. San Diego
    10. Washington, DC
    11. New Orleans
    12. Philadelphia
    13. Houston
    14. Atlanta
    15. Seattle

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster thickmotherfucker's Avatar

Will be in Vegas in a couple of weeks, any place good to visit to chat and have a few drinks with the girls?

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by thickmotherfucker View Post
    Will be in Vegas in a couple of weeks, any place good to visit to chat and have a few drinks with the girls?
    Try the Las Vegas Lounge on S. Karen Ave. It is a complete dive bar, nothing special but you can meet girls there any night of the week but weekends are best. Not in the best area either, take Uber or a cab to and from LV Lounge.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by crutsinger View Post
    Try the Las Vegas Lounge on S. Karen Ave. It is a complete dive bar, nothing special but you can meet girls there any night of the week but weekends are best. Not in the best area either, take Uber or a cab to and from LV Lounge.
    Quote Originally Posted by thickmotherfucker View Post
    I haven't lived in Vegas since 2010 but spent many a night in the LV Lounge. You'll find a good number of the gurls in there are working. Some are up to no good so be careful. There will also be some nice ones there. The bartenders were always friendly and easy on the eye. And most nights they have topless dancers and you can always enjoy the view and get to know them. As I said. Keep your eyes open and be careful. Lots of drugs and iffy folks.

Vegas is different because many men come to town with the sole purpose of finding a TS so they are there.

Los Angeles.

Junior Poster

Are there still shows at Ziegfields in Washington, DC? Any other places in DC or even Baltimore?

Senior Member Junior Poster aktrik's Avatar

Ok abou the best cities but what about the "worst"? What about States and Cities like Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, N and S Dakota? What about Boise, Cheyenne, Bismarck or Fargo??