Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Cool Veteran Poster CoolAwesomeBXDude's Avatar

Default Re: Las Vegas Lounge shot up

Quote Originally Posted by fire.starterman View Post
    Anyone actually been to the he lounge recently? I'm heading out to Vegas soon and am tempted to visit in an attempt to hook up with a ts. This has put me off a little though lol.
    I was there during AVNs weekend. I didn't stay long... the vibe wasn't good that night. I stayed for like 20 minutes then i was out...

Insert Witty Title Here Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ed_jaxon View Post
    Thanks for the info Serial. Still very fucked up but in light of the Pulse shooting I have to consider the community might be targeted.

Gotta get back to Vegas soon. You should come to the awards.

Ben and Cool Awesome I will see you guys next week.
    The police are investigating it as random for now. They've looked into whether it was trans specific but haven't found anyone specifically targeting transwomen as of yet. I know they've been asking a lot of the girls that frequent the place about ex-boyfriends/customers to see if any have any beef with the place, but again, nothing has turned up. So I'm going with random until proven otherwise, serves no purpose to believe otherwise until proven different. But you do you man, we all get to have our own opinions.

And the awards are this weekend? I don't have any plans, maybe I'll take the quick drive out. Haven't seen you guys in years. You still have the same phone number? Mine is the same if you have it.

Quote Originally Posted by bassman2546 View Post
    ...just a drunk asshole with a firearm.

Why are you making that sound okay?
    Not ok, but not uncommon unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR View Post
    It is North Vegas though....

I concur Serial its been a few years man come to the awards!
    It's Las Vegas, not North Las Vegas. Although it is a somewhat sketchy end of town I guess. I've never had any problems over there. I've always just thought of it as lower income than most of the surrounding city.

I think I still have your number as well as Ed's. Text me if you have mine stilll, it's the same.
    I'll let you guys know if i decide to come out there. Wouldn't be til Saturday morning unfortunately, I have to work tomorrow. And I'd have to come back home Sunday night again.

Quote Originally Posted by fire.starterman View Post
    Anyone actually been to the he lounge recently? I'm heading out to Vegas soon and am tempted to visit in an attempt to hook up with a ts. This has put me off a little though lol.
    I don't go often since most of the girls there are working, but I was there probably 5 months ago and it wasn't bad. I tend to go on weekdays to visit my friend that works there instead of weekends, but there's almost always a couple hotties in there. I'm just not in the habit of directly paying for women so its not my scene. If you don't mind gay bars, Piranha and Quads always have a bunch in them on weekends, and most of the straight clubs will too. Don't think you have to hit that specific spot to meet a girl, I've met far more of them wandering around Fremont East or hitting a club than I have at the Lounge, which is usually the same ones each night.

Senior Member Junior Poster

I've always felt safe at the Lounge. Of course, I've always been armed. I prefer hanging out with the prostitutes outside that have been banned. A little Spanish and a little crystal goes a long ways.

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

Insert Witty Title Here Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by chi73inla View Post
    I've always felt safe at the Lounge. Of course, I've always been armed. I prefer hanging out with the prostitutes outside that have been banned. A little Spanish and a little crystal goes a long ways.
    Meth and firearms, a winning combination.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.