Cool Veteran Poster CoolAwesomeBXDude's Avatar

Default Re: Sugardaddy

Quote Originally Posted by Laphroaig View Post
    You're looking for a sugar daddy...
    I died.. Lmao

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

I'd look into this kind of arrangement, if anything though it would be more of being a paypig as opposed to a sugar daddy.

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Murmdrum View Post
    I've known a few women in my life that have had sugar daddys ( older guys) they both told me there was no sex involved...just arm candy..dinners..dates....not sure If I believe them or not...I know one thing for sure tho is I have ZERO desire to ever be a sugar daddy....not my cup of tea
    I'm sure there's exceptions, but that does appear to be the norm for this type of arrangement and often it appears to be just phone/skype calls with little or no time actually spent together.

Professional Poster Extraordinaire Professional Poster Cereal Escapist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Laphroaig View Post
    I'm sure there's exceptions, but that does appear to be the norm for this type of arrangement and often it appears to be just phone/skype calls with little or no time actually spent together.

well fuck that...i have a wife that already fulfills that role. so i will amend my previous statement. i don't want to be a sugar daddy....i would just want to keep a mistress and in exchange for me paying her bills, my expectation is that there is a lot of fucking involved.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

The whole sugar daddy thing is the same as “the golden rule”....the man with the gold makes the rules. Those arrangements are just that...arrangements. The person with the money decides what they want to pay for as well as how much. It’s business. Sure the girl can set her expectations, but at the end of the day, the person with the cash decides if the money changes hands...