Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default If people like this I will continue

So I fancied posting some fiction, having read some truley awful stuff. I don't know if its any good so here is a taster if you like and want more say so and I'll continue.

Castrato - the goddess of love.

Nobody would have believed the scene was true, slender, smooth and tanned legs crossed is such a such deliberately provocative way as to reveal a glimpse of sharp white panties. A tightly fitting, classically styled little black dress cut to ensure firm large breasts were displayed to maximum effect through the low neck. Blonde hair spun from liquid sunlight, not curly but not straight more like lines of gentle waves tumbling past shoulders and spilling onto her breasts. A face so angular, with high check bones that it would be considered unattractive anywhere else, but here, framed as it was and radiating a primal lustful energy. And why was this scene so unbelievable? Because this sister of Aphrodite was sitting opposite me, on the stool at my breakfast bar where not three hours ago I was eating porridge. “Look miss, I’m happy for you to wait here until the recovery van arrives but are you sure you don’t need to call anyone else?” “No, she replied” in a strangely husky voice “but I do need to repay you” she let the words roll slowly out of her perfect red lips and flashed the most wicked smile. She stood, and before I could reply, her dress was unzipped, off her shoulders and being wiggled out of like deadly snake shaking its skin. A prefect 10 of body, tanned, hairless and blemish free glowed and was constrained by white lingerie, plain unadorned cotton panties and bra. The bra was removed in one fluid motion of an arm stretched behind her back, causing her breasts to rise as they feel free from the cups and as it feel to the floor she ran red lacquered nails around her nipples that responded with a flush of blood rising hard as my cock pushing against my jeans. As she murmured in quite pleasure her hands moved to her groin and slid inside her panties, reaching low she untucked a tiny, soft little cock from its hiding place and pulled her panties aside allowing the most deliciously looking penis I have ever seen to grow ever so slightly. Such a little tower of clean pink love rising above an empty scrotum relieved of its testicles crowned in film of pre-cum signalling how long she had been thing erotic thoughts. I dove on the little cock taking it all into my mouth and letting the odd tasting pre-cum line the roof of my mouth. Gently sucking on that gurl’s tiny little cock was just the start of an animalistic marathon and many further adventures, of which I can tell you more if you desire.

6 out of 6 members liked this post.

Default Re: If people like this I will continue

I like, please post more

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

@-}--- Professional Poster

yo..tell me more ..its great & i desire to hear some more ☺

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

So I cant edit my original post, whats up with that? so here is the first finsihed scene I've tidied it up a fair bit.

Castrato - the goddess of love.

Nobody would have believed the scene was true, her slender, smooth and tanned legs crossed in such a deliberately provocative way as to reveal a glimpse of crisp white panties. Her tightly fitting, classically styled little black dress cut to ensure firm large breasts were displayed to maximum effect through the low neck. Her blonde hair spun from liquid gold, not curly but not entirely straight, more like lines of gentle waves tumbling past shoulders and spilling onto her breasts. A face so angular, with high cheek bones that it would be considered unattractive anywhere else, but here, framed as it was and radiating a primal lustful energy it could only be described as divine.

Why was this scene so unbelievable? because this sister of Aphrodite was sitting opposite me, on the stool at my breakfast bar where not three hours ago I was eating porridge. “Look miss, I’m happy for you to wait here until the recovery van arrives but are you sure you don’t need to call anyone else?” “No, she replied” in a strangely husky voice “but I do need to repay you” she let the words roll slowly out of her perfect red lips and flashed the most wicked smile.

She stood, and before I could reply, her dress was unzipped, off her shoulders and being wiggled out of like sensuous snake shaking free of its skin. A prefect 10 of a body, tanned, hairless and blemish free glowed and was constrained by white lingerie, plain unadorned cotton panties and bra. The bra was removed in one fluid motion of an arm stretched behind her back, causing her breasts to rise as they fell free from the cups and as it fell to the floor she ran red lacquered nails around her nipples that responded with a flush of blood rising as hard as my cock pushing against my jeans.

As she murmured in quite pleasure her hands moved to her groin and slid inside her panties, reaching low she untucked a tiny, soft little cock from its hiding place and pulled her panties aside allowing the most deliciously looking penis I have ever seen to grow ever so slightly. Such a little tower of clean pink love rising above an empty scrotum, relieved of its testicles, crowned in film of pre-cum signalling how long she had been thinking erotic thoughts.

I dove on the little cock taking it all into my mouth and letting the oddly sweet tasting pre-cum line the roof of my mouth. Gently sucking on that gurl’s tiny little cock was intoxicating, my mind was spinning as I sucked more vigorously more of her sweet pre-cum rose through her cock and filled my mouth. I was totally high, middle of the day at home and sucking the cock of the most amazing gurl I had ever met.

I paused for breath, in my eagerness to keep her pulsing little cock in my mouth I had forgotten to breath. As I gasped for air she placed her finger to my lips and whispered in my ear, listening to her was like having warm honey poured in your ear. “I need you to kiss me” she said, I cupped her face in my hand and leant in for a kiss but she turned away, “not there sweetie, I want you to kiss my pussy”. For a moment I didn’t understand what she meant but as she turned her back to me and went down on all four raising her ass into the air like a cat on heat I knew what I was supposed to do. I knelt down and buried my face in her ass.

As I slipped my tongue in her tight little hole I began salivating like man half starved being fed the first time in weeks. My saliva flowed into her hole, pushed in deep by my probing tongue. Her ass tasted amazing, sickly sweet and wonderfully musky. I had never licked an ass before but here I was slurping, licking and loving every moment of it so wrapped up in the so called wrongness of it all I wasn’t even paying attention to my own throbbing cock.

I’ve no idea how long I was deep inside that glorious hole but eventually she pulled away from me, stood up and turned to face me her erect little cock level with my eyes. “Do you enjoy pleasing me?” she asked, how could I tell her anything but “yes, I loved it”.

She brought me to my feet and unbuttoned my jeans letting my cock free, grasping the shaft in her hand she dropped to her knees and instead of taking me into her mouth she used the nails of her other hand. She dragged them hard over my balls, up and down my shaft and ran them over the tip of my cock even pressing the sharp tips into the hole. There was pain but so much pleasure too, when she finally stopped teasing and took me in her mouth she used her teeth to pleasure me, moving up and down all the while biting firmly on my shaft.

I was so enraptured, that I didn’t feel her other hand moving around my ass towards my hole, but I definitely felt it when she drove that first finger in. It slid in, so I have to assume she moistened it with her spit. It went deep and was quickly followed by the others. She worked her whole dainty little hand in and out of my ass as she continued to suck and bite my cock.

There was nothing gentle in this pleasure, but I quickly emptied my hot cum in her mouth in the violent contractions of the best orgasm I had ever had. She kept my cum in her mouth and rose to look me in the eyes, she open her mouth to show my milky cum pooled under her tongue and then kissed me open mouthed, our tongues danced between her mouth and mine and were covered in salty semen.

“My turn” she muttered as we swallowed the last drops of my cum, she pushed me back to my knees and took her little cock between her thumb and forefinger wanking it slowly at first but getting faster and faster. She moaned in pleasure and I just knelt there transfixed by how exciting it was to watch. When she came she ensured it was all over my face, I couldn’t believe how much cum there was. It was in my eyes dripping down my face, in my hair and on my lips I couldn’t resist licking if off and taking her cock into my mouth for the last few drops. Her tiny little cock softened, and I was left with no more than inch of soft fleshy heaven between my lips, but then my mouth filled with salty piss and she emptied herself into me. Salty warm fluid gushed so fast into my mouth I couldn’t swallow it all and urine dribbled down my chin.

“You’re mine now” she said, and I was body and soul.
    ----------------------------

If you want to know more about just how much he was right to say soul, pop me a few likes or comments.

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

“You’re mine now” she said, and I was body and soul.

She climbed back into her dress as I put myself in back in order, smiling she thanked me for what she called “a wonderful time” blew me a kiss and left.

No sooner had the door closed behind her than the bell rang. Feeling light headed I open the door to a breakdown recovery man, he was a tall, 6 foot and muscly. “Excuse Miss, but did you make the call out?”

“Miss” I thought what’s he talking about but when I replied “no” a soft feminine voice came out of my mouth. I raised my hand to my face, no stubble, soft skin. I looked down and my jeans now hung over wide hips and were far too big. My head was spinning, “are you alright Miss? Is your boyfriend here?” asked the recovery driver. I must have been pale as he took my arm, my thin toned womanly arm, and walked me to the sofa. As I tried to compose myself he fetched a glass of water, oh! god I thought my cock. I shoved my hand down the front on my jeans, there was a cock there but it wasn’t mine. I have always been proud of my thick 6 inches but the monster in my pants would be at least 9 inches when erect, maybe more like 10. I snatched my hand back up to press against the rapidly beating heart in my chest and found breasts, the large, firm and pert breasts of a well endowed young woman.

What had happened to me? It could only have been her oddly sweet cum, she made me like this with her cum. I heard her voice echo in my head, “explore you gifts sweetie, we’ll see each other soon” even the sound of her voice in my head aroused me, only in this body aroused meant a 10 inch erection on a young woman’s body.

As the recovery man held the glass of water out for me he caught sight of the enormous erection bursting out of my jeans, he was mesmerised. I don’t think he was gay but none the less he was caught and he popped the buttons of my jeans placing his mouth over my cock like a well season sissy. He tried hard to go deep but in the end I had to force his head down on my shaft making him choke and gag each time, I still had my male strength so his resistance was met with force and he groaned in pleasure at the domination.
    My cock was throbbing and covered in his spit, snot and tears. I made him turn around and drop his overalls, “stay on all fours” I barked at him and I went to the bedroom to get some lube. I was raging with sexual tension so when I returned, and he hadn’t moved from his prone position of ass in the air waiting for me I pounced. I poured lots of lube into his ass massaging it deep into his hole with my fingers and I stroking more lube onto my hot hard cock.

I pushed the tip of cock slowly into his man pussy and he whimpered like a little girl, slowly so slowly, I gave him three more inches and he moaned “Oh! god”, then three more and he actually started crying but through the tears he sobbed “more, more, pleeease” so I push hard and the base of my cock met his cheeks. He screamed in pain and pleasure and I started working my cock in and out of his ruined ass. Faster and harder I went, lost in the ecstasy of the moment, I must have pounded on him for what seemed like hours until I was ready to empty my cum into him.

I convulsed as hot spunk shot deep, deep into his ass. When I had finally finished, after several manic thrusts, pulling my cock free of the wrecked anus there was blood, cum and shit covering my cock. I was terrified I had done some serious damage and I knew I had, I heard her again whispering in my head “its ok sweetie, you can kiss it better”. I knew what she meant, she’d asked me to kiss her there and I knew what I had to do to save this poor sissy, so I dropped to all fours and began to lick his ass clean. My salvia fizzed on his skin bubbling away the mess and healing the damage so to make sure he was properly healed I force open his ass and spat deep inside working my spit around the damaged skin with my fingers.

In just a few moments he was restored, sure he wouldn’t walk or shit straight for a month but he was undamaged and delirious from the experience, I knew I had to repay him. I removed the remainder of his clothes and told him to lie still. I licked every part of his now sweat drench body, he particularly enjoyed the sensation of my tongue darting between his toes, so much so I lingered and used a bit more forceful stimulation of my teeth biting his little toe.

Then I took his balls into my mouth, one at a time, surprisingly I found I could open my mouth wide enough to have both rolling around inside (another gift from her?) and let me tell you that was something new for him and me. Swallowing his rather thick and large cock was easy I could bite the base of his cock with a firm nip without so much as watering eyes, to be honest I think I had been changed to deal with anything.

He moaned so loudly I thought the neighbours would complain but I didn’t stop, up and down, up and down driving him right to the edge and stopping, only to start again once his urge had subsided. After an hour of this edging torture I asked him if he wanted to cum in my ass, “please mistress,please” he said so I turned my back and straddled his now tender cock. It only to two thrusts of my ass down onto his cock for him to cum and when he was done I squat over his face allowing his cum to drip from my ass into his open mouth.

We finished by sharing that cum in a deep open-mouthed kiss. He didn’t ask from my name or number, I think the magic was wearing off and he was beginning to realise what a dirty little whore he was. He almost ran out of the house, leaving me chuckling to myself and gently stroking my now flaccid cock, I needed a drink and to work out what to do next. One thing was for sure, I loved this new body and I was going to use it.
    -------------
    Shall I continue; please reply

Another please from me

Member Rookie Poster

Please continue with this body transformation or is it a body/soul snatching story?

Member Rookie Poster

That 2nd chapter was so hot. I’d love to be that guy!

...I loved this new body and I was going to use it.

I needed shower, stripping off I stood in front of my wardrobe mirror taking in my new form. 5ft 9 slim toned and tanned body, long wavy red hair, piercing green eye, rounded buttocks and large 36D frim breasts. Wow, if it wasn’t for the enormous cock and tight scrotum holding two huge balls there wasn’t a man on the planet that wouldn’t want me.

I stepped into the shower, warm water caressing my skin and I lathered up with soap. Letting the bubbles wash off me felt glorious and even washing my now long hair was something new and pleasurable. I had no pubic hair to clean but what was I going to do about my ass, there was cum drying in there. I emptied a squeeze top bottle and filled it with warm water, squat down in the shower and squeezed the water into my hole performing a home made enema, I had to repeat the process several times before I was clean.
    I threw on a black sleeveless vest I had, the extra size taken up by my ample tits. I had some old grey jogging bottoms that I had shrunk in the wash, they made perfect leggings except for the enormous bulge at my crotch, with no panties the flaccid 7 inches ran down my leg and looked ridiculous in the tight leggings.

I took some masking tape from my tool box, tucked my cock between my legs and taped it back there. It wouldn’t hold for long but should do for now. Funny but it didn’t hurt and the bump left showing through the leggings looked just like girl’s pubic mound.
    Summer flip flops were the only footwear option and I was glad it was fine outside, I had to get some clothes, so I grabbed my wallet and left the house. Walking outside in broad daylight feeling the eyes of men, and some women, checking out my tits and ass was exciting, but I had to keep myself in check as if my cock roused the tape wouldn’t hold it.

In my local department store I began browsing lingerie, with the help of a fitter I bought several sets that only a man would buy, totally slutty and impractical. I binged on skirts and tops, stocking, heels had a makeover done by a very attractive girl is the cosmetics department and stocked up on all the make up I would need. As I was returning home I passed a sex shop not far from my house, that got me thinking and dropping my shopping off at home I returned to that erotic store.

I stepped through the door into the small hallway and opened another door into the main part of the shop. The small, rather chubby middle-aged man behind the counter looked stunned to see me, I’d been in here before of course but not looking like this. “Can I help?” he asked, I shook my head and began to look around. The first things that caught my eye were a beautiful long fox tail attached to ridiculously fat but plug, tapered with a stalk at the wide end for your anus to clench, on which the fox tail hung. The matching ears on a headband, fingerless gloves with furry flaps on the back styled to look like paws and a spiked collar with leash finished the ensemble. These delights were followed by an 18 inch dildo, not too thick but very long and bendy; A set of 5 anal beads on a chain the size of snooker balls, cuffs, paddle, and nipple clips.

The shop keeper was fascinated watching me, a change from the middle aged dirty old me no doubt. I passed a set of cock cages, way to small for the monster in my pants. I had a devilish idea, “Excuse me, do you have any larger cock cages?” “Sure” he said and went to, what I presume was the stock cupboard, and brought out a selection “How big is the cock in question Miss?” so I dropped my leggings and showed him.

His eyes widened and just like the recovery man he was transfixed. He shuffled around the counter and dropped to his knees in praise of my beautiful cock, “you may suck me off chubby” I sneered, again that aggressive tension when aroused, and thrust my now erect cock into his gaping mouth.

I was rough with this man, small fat and ugly as he was it was as though I felt he should be grateful for the pleasure of my cock. He went deep as I pushed his head down onto my member, but he was definitely choking. I couldn’t stop, there was mechanical resistance from him in response to the gagging but my hands firmly kept him on point. Tears rolled down his eyes, snot ran from his nose and a trickle of vomit dribbled down his chin even though he never stopped sucking. I shot my load into his throat at the deepest part of the thrust and held his head firmly in place as several more convulsions emptied cum into him.

As I pulled out he threw up all over the floor, sick, spit, snot, cum and even a little blood pooled in front of him and he was crying, of course I couldn’t leave him damaged like that so I told him to open wide. I spat into his throat, again and again, knowing my saliva would heal him. In a few moments he was recovered.

“So, do you have a cage to fit me?” I asked, “Yes, Miss but it’ll be a tight fit” he picked up a surgical steel cage, opened it up and gently placed my cock inside. I was a close fit, no room for even the slightest excitement in there. “Ok, I’ll take it, and these” I placed a few more items on the counter, crotchless panties, a full-body black fishnet body stocking, fishnet fingerless gloves, various cock rings and assorted speculum.

Before I left I took scissors from the counter and cut a hole in my legging just over my anus, I inserted the fox tail plug and gloried in how big the plug was in my ass, pulled up my leggings and popped the tail through the hole. I would walk home letting people see the tail and wondering.

I walked the few streets to my home, bags full of sex toys and fox tail anal plug swishing behind me; several people stopped to stare but I didn’t care in fact it turned me on, which given I wasn’t taped up anymore attracted even more stares if you know what I mean.
    --------------------
    Keep liking and replying if you want more.

I'd especially appreciate any constructive critism and knowing if the story made you hot enough to jerk off.