Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CONFESSION

Junior Poster

The funny thing is I have always been scared that Yasmin would hurt me if I met her. I find her so attractive that I'm scared I would be the one with a broken heart (and sore ass - yes I would bottom for you Yasmin).

You're too big. no .... oh.. awl..

Rookie Poster

in my opinion you never ever forget somenody you loved so much you just have to learn to deal with it. its a slow process but eventually youll come around Yasmine you being soooo desireable is gonna work this is gonna be a plus and a minus for you
    1. youll have people throwing themselves at you like crazy (im not sure if thats good or bad for you trying to get over somebody)
    2. it affects your self confidence making you think your just wanted for your assets.
    3. it makes you wonder why he doesnt want you (dont worry its not you things like this just dont always work out)

im sure I could keep going but the bottom line is its gonna take time (and a trip to Chicago) to get over this good luck Yasmine!

Rookie Poster

yasmin you are just fuckin amazing, nice eyez

-HiiiGH-
    until die

Hello Yaz,

Its good to hear that a beautiful girl like yourself enjoys botteming.

Junior Poster

Lovely Cock! MMmmm

Almost everyone goes through that sort of pain at some point in their life, if you don't you are very very lucky. The positive is you learn a lot that comes in handy during future relationships and hopefully never end up in the same situation again

Like Chicagodave said don't put your life on hold, you will regret the wasted time later and don't try to figure it out. It's easy to think what is wrong with me etc etc and WHY WHY did we split up but in the end that really doesn't matter, what matters is that YOU are happy again.

In the end it will make you a stronger person,
    Take Care

damned if you do, damned if you don't

Rookie Poster

One of the biggest things i've learned while monitoring this board is that these girls are just humans with hopes, dreams, desires and feelings like the rest of us. And, just as in society in general, some are more normal and balanced than others. And obviously, some are much more attractive than others!
    Jasmine, at least to me, you are one of the hottest around. It's good to read you sharing your emotions and not being afraid of looking vulnerable to the group. I wouldn't mind taking your mind off of your heart break for just a little while.

Anyone else ever feel like the world is a tuxedo and you are a pair of brown shoes?

Veteran Poster

THANK U SO MUCH GUYS FOR YOUR ADVICES. THOUGH MOST OF WHAT I HEAR I TELL MYSELF, WHEN IT's RECONFIRMED BY SOMEONE ELSE, IT'S VERY THERAPUTIC. I DON'T THINK I PUT MYSELF ON HLD. THANK GOD I HAVE SCHOOL TO KEEP ME BUSY. THE LOWS KICKS IN WHEN FALLING ASLEEP IN MY EMPTY BED FOR THE MOST PART. I SPEND A LOT OF TIME THINKING WHAT WE COULD OF BEEN.

FOR THE GUYS. SHOW HER NOTHING BUT LOVE AND SHE WILL EVENTUALLY GIVE IN AND LOVE U IN RETURN. I KNOW IT DOESN'T SEEM LIKE FAIR IN THE BEGINNING WITH HER WORK OR HER NOT FULLY ATTENTIVE TO YOUR NEEDS. WHAT U DON'T REALIZE IS THAT WHAT U'RE DEALING WITH IS NOT HER BUT THE SHIELD SHE CREATED TO DEAL WITH HER LIFE. NOT TO SAY WHETHER HOW IS DOES IT IS RIGHT OR WRONG BUT RATHER WHAT SHE KNOWS OR THINK IT SHOULD BE. IT'S HER SAFETY BUBBLE. STAY STRONG, STICK WITH HER.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	skybar_945.jpg 
Views:	2323 
Size:	32.0 KB 
ID:	62128   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	performers_616.jpg 
Views:	2318 
Size:	59.0 KB 
ID:	62129   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	angelica_260.jpg 
Views:	2331 
Size:	46.7 KB 
ID:	62130  

We all have something to say. Don't forget that we are a family.

Junior Poster

yasmin i have to agree with you. I also sit alone in my bed wondering what could have been or what should have been. I actually find what you said before extremely interesting about girls putting up a shield. I find that to be very true but never thought about it until you brought it up. You are a very smart women Yasmin.

Professional Poster

Default heartbreak and hot bottom action in one thread....

its great that you communicate your feelings well some of the tgirls i know and went out with in the past have such a shield up in their personas-i think this is to deal with the drama out there,but also keeping their inner selves under some sense of control?i went out with a tgirl for five years and really dealt with some serious personal stuff,beside the daily tgirl drama...i still talk to her and in some way will always have a place in my heart for her (and always a place in my bed)..but breakups can take a long time to deal with...as far as you being a bottom im glad,so glad to here this..p.s is the red head angelica really a close friend of yours or a fan gettin really close?i used to know her a long time ago ..from a distance,thru some people...