Thread: Strap On Sex?

stillies77

Default Strap On Sex?

i guess you could say its like being fucked by a tgirl anyone tried it before?

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default Re: Strap On Sex?

Quote Originally Posted by stillies77
    Or I guess you could say being fucked by a tgirl is like being fucked by a girl with a strap-on?
    Never tried either tho.

seanchai

Default Re: Strap On Sex?

Quote Originally Posted by stillies77
    Being the dyke magnet that I am, I've played with the 3Gs in this fashion beofre. It can work, but it can be awkward. Since the toy is not attached, there's a lot of logistics involved as regards the straps/harness you use, etc. Most times, they just ended up driving by hand (Which has two connotations for me ).

My most active (top) female partner had preferences for the Texas Two-Strap and another, three-way harness, that were offered by the wonderful Good Vibrations in SF. They were produced by Stormy Leather, and marketed by GV. If you want to actually store-shop, I highly recommend Good Vibrations as well as their east coast (And, now I hear, west) counterpart, Grand Opening. The people at all of these establishments are really cool and open and the products are to die for.

Thank you Kim and Joani! (You know who you are!)

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell