Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Member Rookie Poster

Default No more cam shows

Was a bit hot today to go for a drive and decided that i would stay indoor and spend the day watching cam shows. I logged in on streamate and started going trough the models and spot a duo of two stunning girls from philippines.. Took them to private 30 minutes with not much action other than exchanging blowjobs with each other. I asked one of the girl to jerk her friend off. This time it was aprox 45 minutes mid show. She typed that she was about to cum, and she deliberately reached for the cam to pretend that she was adjusting the angle in order to blocked me from seeing what was happening and she made a mistake and left a gap open between her thumb and index finger and i could spot her friend in the back ground reaching for a bottle of lotion and smearing it all over her friends belly that was receiving the handjob as if she has came. It was fast but the large gap through her hand was enough to see the whole trick..
    Ended the session instantly and vowed to stay away from them.
    I found another model from russia and took her to private, Had a great performance for the first 35 minutes then she told me she will cum for me because she has to go, she started jerking off vigorously and when she was starting to ''cum'' she pulled the same trick, blocking the view with her leg while she reached for a lotion and sprinkled it all over herself. this time there was a mirror over her head that shows all of her doing. I dont know if im lucky to notice all those tricks or unlucky to have to went trough it two times in a row.... I got it both on tape as i was capturing the session with microsoft expression.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

LOVER OF BIG ASS Platinum Poster youngblood61's Avatar

Default Re: No more cam shows

Sounds like a rip off to me.

Member Rookie Poster

How often are TG cam girls expected to be able to cum for real?

@-}--- Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Karev View Post
    Was a bit hot today to go for a drive and decided that i would stay indoor and spend the day watching cam shows. I logged in on streamate and started going trough the models and spot a duo of two stunning girls from philippines.. Took them to private 30 minutes with not much action other than exchanging blowjobs with each other. I asked one of the girl to jerk her friend off. This time it was aprox 45 minutes mid show. She typed that she was about to cum, and she deliberately reached for the cam to pretend that she was adjusting the angle in order to blocked me from seeing what was happening and she made a mistake and left a gap open between her thumb and index finger and i could spot her friend in the back ground reaching for a bottle of lotion and smearing it all over her friends belly that was receiving the handjob as if she has came. It was fast but the large gap through her hand was enough to see the whole trick..
    Ended the session instantly and vowed to stay away from them.
    I found another model from russia and took her to private, Had a great performance for the first 35 minutes then she told me she will cum for me because she has to go, she started jerking off vigorously and when she was starting to ''cum'' she pulled the same trick, blocking the view with her leg while she reached for a lotion and sprinkled it all over herself. this time there was a mirror over her head that shows all of her doing. I dont know if im lucky to notice all those tricks or unlucky to have to went trough it two times in a row.... I got it both on tape as i was capturing the session with microsoft expression.
    hahha ...same thing happened to me aswell ...i think they intensionally show the lotion trick..making it feel as they cum for real

Quote Originally Posted by youngblood61 View Post
    Sounds like a rip off to me.
    Indeed, Fraudulent

Quote Originally Posted by delhiguy View Post
    hahha ...same thing happened to me aswell ...i think they intensionally show the lotion trick..making it feel as they cum for real
    Hahaha i agree, They are sly as fox. Rule of thumb, Always stick to the models that you have had good experiences with.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam69 View Post
    How often are TG cam girls expected to be able to cum for real?
    There are numerous girls on cam shows who are multi orgasmic, Most notable MariannaBitchxxx from Colombia who usually cums 4-5 times within 10 to 15 minutes and many others. I cant expect every girls to be like these girls, but at least they should have a little bit of dignity and show a little honesty with a client who are the primary source of your bread and butter. There's nothing wrong in telling her client that you have came already and that it might take some time before she can cum again, In fact many girls have told me that they are non orgasmic or if they do its just a dry orgasm. This does not deter me to go private with them. But its foolish to see them trying to pull off tricks

Senior Member Junior Poster seth123's Avatar

Don't take this the wrong way but it can be a double edged scam when a guy waits for everybody to tip it near the goal then take the model private and only pay a tenth of what everybody else waited for and paid for. This encourages greedier models to pass off fake cum shots and technical "accidents" as completed shows. I have a ton of caps where the model pours the lotion on her leg by mistake, loads the lotion in the other hand while jerking (clearly seen in the mirror behind as the original poster described) , or representing pre-cum as cum, spit/saliva as cum , sweat as cum and so on and don't forget the video loop players (use a stopwatch and you can see when it repeats). It all comes down to a "Look before you leap" policy unless you have a lot of luck or a ton of money for tokens.......

Senior Member Professional Poster gaysian71's Avatar

I would sue.

@-}--- Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by gaysian71 View Post
    I would sue.