Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1116171819202122 LastLast
    Senior Member Professional Poster

Default Re: Has anyone tried to butt chug a nip of booze b4 anal sex?

Quote Originally Posted by mrtrebus View Post
    i done it 3 times
    How did you feel? 😳

The best experience I had was buttchugging 2 glasses of wine and about a mouthful of Robitussin DM. After it settled up there I had a Brazilian TS fuck my ass good and hard for 20 minutes. I had lots of precum and I was seeing stars.

It's an experience worth repeating.

Quote Originally Posted by sd123223 View Post
    A wonderful philosophy to live by if there ever was one.
    Correct.

Covid ia piping down and my throat is piping up.

I have been hungry and I have Puerto Rican cock in my cross hairs.

I never tried PR semen. I wonder how it will taste.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BostonBad View Post
    Correct.

Covid ia piping down and my throat is piping up.

I have been hungry and I have Puerto Rican cock in my cross hairs.

I never tried PR semen. I wonder how it will taste.
    I suspect very similar taste across all nations and colors of the rainbow my dear friend.

I think it also depends on what they eat.

The best tasting load I had was from a Jewish girl that was 19 or 20. She was fit, passible and early in transition. She had blonde hair and was hot.

After I swallowed her load I told her that it tasted a bit like oatmeal cookies. She started laughing and said she ate a box of oatmeal cookies about 24 hours ago. I wasn't aware and then we both laughed.

That day I swallowed 3 of her loads.
    The following loads were a bit less sweet and a tad more salty. Less oatmeal cookie infusion but still yummy.

Veteran Poster

I think it also depends on what they eat.

The best tasting load I had was from a Jewish girl that was 19 or 20. She was fit, passible and early in transition. She had blonde hair and was hot.

After I swallowed her load I told her that it tasted a bit like oatmeal cookies. She started laughing and said she ate a box of oatmeal cookies about 24 hours ago. I wasn't aware and then we both laughed.

That day I swallowed 3 of her loads.
    The following loads were a bit less sweet and a tad more salty. Less oatmeal cookie infusion but still yummy.
    I prefer Oreos.

I prefer Oreos.
    Have you ever tried a ts after she ate a box of oreos? I prefer the organic, non GMO cum honestly.

The yummy girl didn't smoke and ate lots of fruits and veggies. Meat once in a while.
    That's why the cum tasted so good..

I miss it, she went chop chop post op.

I need a new watering hole.

Veteran Poster

Have you ever tried a ts after she ate a box of oreos? I prefer the organic, non GMO cum honestly.

The yummy girl didn't smoke and ate lots of fruits and veggies. Meat once in a while.
    That's why the cum tasted so good..

I miss it, she went chop chop post op.

I need a new watering hole.
    Truth be told, I have had many diverse experiences with all kinds of nationalities in relation to cum and aside from thickness, amount, size of load, never noticed a big difference in taste over the past 20 years.

Any chance of you writing a book B-Man on your adventures ?

Truth be told, I have had many diverse experiences with all kinds of nationalities in relation to cum and aside from thickness, amount, size of load, never noticed a big difference in taste over the past 20 years.

Any chance of you writing a book B-Man on your adventures ?
    I would like more adventures to author a book, but I have enough material. I did contact the publisher Book Baby to see if I could work with them but they thought the content was too graphic for their tastes. They need to open up like the B-Man's mouth on payday, eager for a warm and creamy.

I still need a Black load (among a few others). I had a black girl here in Boston that was pretty famous and dances on stage. She is tall and fit. We chatted on social media for a few months and then we met. I sucked her like my life depended on it but she was on heavy hormones and my hard work only produced pre-cum. She moved to LA anyway... so that opportunity is temporary done.

I would like to swallow ts cum from every race/nationality. I have a lot down but still a lot to go.

Veteran Poster

I would like more adventures to author a book, but I have enough material. I did contact the publisher Book Baby to see if I could work with them but they thought the content was too graphic for their tastes. They need to open up like the B-Man's mouth on payday, eager for a warm and creamy.

I still need a Black load (among a few others). I had a black girl here in Boston that was pretty famous and dances on stage. She is tall and fit. We chatted on social media for a few months and then we met. I sucked her like my life depended on it but she was on heavy hormones and my hard work only produced pre-cum. She moved to LA anyway... so that opportunity is temporary done.

I would like to swallow ts cum from every race/nationality. I have a lot down but still a lot to go.
    Keep that bucket list going, I am sure you will achieve all of your goals and dreams.

I have had black girls in Nashville and West Hollywood both well hung and produced a good tablespoon of cum.

Perhaps Self-Publish or start a Gofundme?

Cheers

Senior Member Platinum Poster

From the report on this year's Ig Nobel awards

"Other boundary-pushing research to be rewarded included a study on how constipation affects the mating prospects of scorpions and a survey of classic Maya pottery, which suggested that “contrary to the traditional view that the ancient Maya were a contemplative people” they may have indulged in intoxicating enemas containing alcohol or hallucinogenic herbs."
    Japanese professor wins Ig Nobel prize for study on knob turning | Academics | The Guardian