Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
    Gold Poster

Default Re: Has anyone tried to butt chug a nip of booze b4 anal sex?

Quote Originally Posted by Laphroaig View Post
    That was my thought as well. Anyone who butt chugs isn't "smart". You can be intelligent and still lack common sense...
    True. I was being glib bc he can be smart in an analytical sense and make bad decisions. I wouldn't even mind recklessness if I could see a conceivable payoff. But let's go through it.

1. A person can drink enough to get so drunk they die by consuming alcohol orally. So it's not like drinking the stuff prevents someone from absorbing enough of it to get as drunk as they want.

2. Absorbing it through the butt only makes it hard to calibrate how much you get. As someone else pointed out, it also bypasses one of your body's defense mechanisms which is to purge the stuff by vomiting if you've had too much too quickly.

3. The buzz from absorbing it this way shouldn't be qualitatively different.

So what is the upside? You don't taste the drink? You save a little money on the drinks? It seems really dumb...

2 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Lester316's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by broncofan View Post
    True. I was being glib bc he can be smart in an analytical sense and make bad decisions. I wouldn't even mind recklessness if I could see a conceivable payoff. But let's go through it.

1. A person can drink enough to get so drunk they die by consuming alcohol orally. So it's not like drinking the stuff prevents someone from absorbing enough of it to get as drunk as they want.

2. Absorbing it through the butt only makes it hard to calibrate how much you get. As someone else pointed out, it also bypasses one of your body's defense mechanisms which is to purge the stuff by vomiting if you've had too much too quickly.

So what is the upside? You don't taste the drink? You save a little money on the drinks? It seems really dumb...
    There is no upside.

I've come to believe that much like many of his other suggestions/stories that Boston has probably never done it. In all likelihood he has probably never actually known the touch of another human being in a sexual way either; as he lies so much I doubt he even has the bottle to pay for it.

He'll pop up now most likely and call me names or whatever. But it's OK because you know sticks, stones and all that; plus I genuinely feel quite sorry for him because either he's a compulsive lonely liar or because he is going to die suddenly from alcohol poisoning.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by broncofan View Post

Simplifying enormously, but basically there are three different kinds of (oral) drinkers. Those who appreciate what they are drinking, be that beer, wine or whisky, those who enjoy the social aspect of drinking and those idiots who seek just to get blind drunk. The latter type only exists for butt chuggers, with the added dangers already outlined.

2 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Lester316 View Post
    There is no upside.

I've come to believe that much like many of his other suggestions/stories that Boston has probably never done it. In all likelihood he has probably never actually known the touch of another human being in a sexual way either; as he lies so much I doubt he even has the bottle to pay for it.

He'll pop up now most likely and call me names or whatever. But it's OK because you know sticks, stones and all that; plus I genuinely feel quite sorry for him because either he's a compulsive lonely liar or because he is going to die suddenly from alcohol poisoning.
    Just because u don't like me I will up my anal consumption of wine and tussin tonight with a pretty ts. I am always ready to take the risk and pay the price.

BTW getting fucked in the ass really hard after buttchugging a large glass of red wine and 1/2 of a large bottle of Tussin DM is pure ecstacy. You're seeing stars, the room is spinning and your organs are shaking. I have seen stars from this.

Cynical Idealist 5 Star Poster Fitzcarraldo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BostonBad View Post
    Just because u don't like me I will up my anal consumption of wine and tussin tonight with a pretty ts. I am always ready to take the risk and pay the price.
    Knock yourself out.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    "We can't seem to cure them of the idea that our everyday life is only an illusion, behind which lies the reality of dreams."--Old Missionary, Fitzcarraldo

BTW getting fucked in the ass really hard after buttchugging a large glass of red wine and 1/2 of a large bottle of Tussin DM is pure ecstacy. You're seeing stars, the room is spinning and your organs are shaking. I have seen stars from this.
    Yep the seeing stars bits; actually not good.

Good luck.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Yep the seeing stars bits; actually not good.

Good luck.
    It was very fun. You should replicate that feeling.

It was very fun. You should replicate that feeling.
    I'm good thanks; I don't suffer from the same manically addictive personality it seems you that you do.

Before I came here I was confused about this subject. Having listened to your lecture I am still confused. But on a higher level. Enrico Fermi

I confused things with their names: that is belief. Jean-Paul Sartre

I'm good thanks; I don't suffer from the same manically addictive personality it seems you that you do.
    Some people like another state of reality and conscience. Joe Rogan has experimented with GHB etc... It's really a subjective standard here. If it's fun and doesn't harm there isn't anything wrong with buttchugging the aforementioned.

Closeminded peoole are NOT meshing well with the ts community.

Some people like another state of reality and conscience. Joe Rogan has experimented with GHB etc... It's really a subjective standard here. If it's fun and doesn't harm there isn't anything wrong with buttchugging the aforementioned.

Closeminded peoole are NOT meshing well with the ts community.
    I suspect people who die from anus induced alcohol poisoning won't be able to mesh with the TS community at all.