Page 1 of 22 12345611 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Professional Poster

Default Has anyone tried to butt chug a nip of booze b4 anal sex?

I want to try taking a larger cock and I was thinking of but chugging a nip of whiskey or vodka, basically putting the open end far in my ass and letting all the booze sink into my sphincter. I was thinking this would deaden the pain of the larger cock and heighten the pleasure of getting pounded. I want to do 1 nip then pour some cough medicine in there too, just to relax.

Anyone try this? Does it feel good? Does it help relax to take the bigger cock? Can the condom get ruined from 1 nip and 4-5ccs of cough syrup?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Default Re: Has anyone tried to butt chug a nip of booze b4 anal sex?

I’m like, wtf?

Surely you can’t be serious. ( ok, I’ll stop calling you surely lol). i would say that’s pretty dangerous because, while I’m not a doctor, doesn’t seem like that’d be good for you. I’m thinking at the least alcohol poisoning

8 out of 8 members liked this post.

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dakota87 View Post
    I’m like, wtf?

Surely you can’t be serious. ( ok, I’ll stop calling you surely lol). i would say that’s pretty dangerous because, while I’m not a doctor, doesn’t seem like that’d be good for you. I’m thinking at the least alcohol poisoning
    He's proven time and time again that he's either a complete idiot or a total fantasist....

6 out of 6 members liked this post.

@-}--- Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BostonBad View Post
    I want to try taking a larger cock and I was thinking of but chugging a nip of whiskey or vodka, basically putting the open end far in my ass and letting all the booze sink into my sphincter. I was thinking this would deaden the pain of the larger cock and heighten the pleasure of getting pounded. I want to do 1 nip then pour some cough medicine in there too, just to relax.

Anyone try this? Does it feel good? Does it help relax to take the bigger cock? Can the condom get ruined from 1 nip and 4-5ccs of cough syrup?
    its not a bad idea ..someone ..somewhere.. must have tried it..nip of booze , condom , syrup & ass .
    i hvn't tried it though

Last edited by smalltownguy; 01-29-2018 at 10:05 AM.

Laphroaig, can you read? 1 nip won't kill you. College kids butt chug all the time. You just can't do too much, only 1 beer or a shot. Some kids even pour the booze into a frisbe and sit in the booze letting it soak into their anus. It's a common trend. People get hurt when they do extreme things and I don't advocate that.

Quote Originally Posted by dakota87 View Post
    I’m like, wtf?

That is why it's just one shot or less.

your fantasy Veteran Poster Ts RedVeX's Avatar

Better try a tiny drop first xD

3 out of 4 members liked this post.
    REDVEX's KINGDOM

Arrange an appointment via adultwork.com (please call beforehand to see if I am free at the desired time)

Professional Poster

I have done this with a couple of tgirls that I have fucked.one girl went a bit too hard and used a 20oz sports cap water bottle to put almost a pint of jack daniels up her ass..she complained about it burning but she was falling down drunk by the time she walked out of the bathroom.she was really ready to get plowed out.another girl I dated liked to do lil fleet bottles of Sysco wine /blue flavor up her booty before we fucked.she liked the quick buzz.i does loosen you up a bit..but ive found the girls who do the poppers swallow up my cock wholeheartedly.one used to have prostate gasms while riding and sniffing a popper bottle

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BostonBad View Post
    Laphroaig, can you read? 1 nip won't kill you. College kids butt chug all the time. You just can't do too much, only 1 beer or a shot. Some kids even pour the booze into a frisbe and sit in the booze letting it soak into their anus. It's a common trend. People get hurt when they do extreme things and I don't advocate that.
    So was smoking and look how that worked out...

Doubt it's that common and just because a few idiots do it, doesn't make it a good idea.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

your fantasy Veteran Poster Ts RedVeX's Avatar

I am guessing that the idea of filling someone's ass does not appeal to Laphroaig...

2 out of 3 members liked this post.
    REDVEX's KINGDOM

Arrange an appointment via adultwork.com (please call beforehand to see if I am free at the desired time)