Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

count me in..nude bathing....let me know when sweetie...

We all have something to say. Don't forget that we are a family.

Rookie Poster

Hi all,

This sounds like a great idea :D I live in Philly, but I would definitely come to NY and spend the night for that! Count me in too.

Gold Poster

Allanah,

Count me in ... It will eventually make its way into the San Diego harbor that night, right?

Rookie Poster

To bad I am not in New York I would attend. Another thing is what is the ratio you are gonna set of girsl to guys? Say the boat holds 350 do you want 300 guys to 50 girls? So keep that in mind while you are planning that. Guessing you are gonnna have other kinds of entertainment to provided the guests get bored. IE: gambling, dancing, etc.... If I ever get up that way count me in.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne
    On reflection, Green, this would be right up your alley. Studying biology while boating around Manhattan. Hmm...Maybe the gurls could dress in Marine uniforms?
    Oh yeah, BeardedOne. Nice idea, girls all dressed in nautical attire, wetsuits perhaps with hole in discreet places Hey, I reckon its worth travelling 3500 miles for

"Vicki Richter - I am not a man, I am a submissive female clown fish. Duh!"

Rookie Poster

Any night of the week, count me in!

BJs & Buttmunching
    (proud pillow-biter & occassional cum-catcher)

sign me up........im good like that

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tommytuu
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    LOL- well actually- the boat is heated and it has two levels-
    the top level is closed off and the heat from the boat rises- so from what i hear it gets warm on top as well- if not there is always downstairs for now.

the price will i think will range from $100-$150 depending on the buffet price and such- but i think it will like a floating tranny strip party- they do have a stage and we would definately have some dancers as well- as guest stars.

all the feed back sounds pretty good so far- so i will let you know as this develops, but i would definately love to do one this year.
    I'M THERE. Allanah, I haven't been to the parties lately because they really don't have that "anything goes" atmosphere that they had when you first started. But this sounds like something I could slide up in. No pun intended. I say the week before Christmas.
    See you there.

My witty signature.

Quote Originally Posted by NickTheQuick
    the top level is closed off and the heat from the boat rises- so from what i hear it gets warm on top as well- if not there is always downstairs for now.

the price will i think will range from $100-$150 depending on the buffet price and such- but i think it will like a floating tranny strip party- they do have a stage and we would definately have some dancers as well- as guest stars.

all the feed back sounds pretty good so far- so i will let you know as this develops, but i would definately love to do one this year.
    I'M THERE. Allanah, I haven't been to the parties lately because they really don't have that "anything goes" atmosphere that they had when you first started. But this sounds like something I could slide up in. No pun intended. I say the week before Christmas.
    See you there.

PS: NIck, is that you on your avatar?

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by NickTheQuick

See you there.

PS: NIck, is that you on your avatar?

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell