Thread: moody women

Junior Poster

Default moody women

Have you ever given a woman a compliment and she acts as if it is aninsult? And the next minute she accusesyou of never saying anything nice? Ifso, you need to read this.

I have always been told that in sex, men want their virilityaffirmed and women want their beauty affirmed. So, whenever I have sex with a man I am very open about my thoughts onhis strength and sexuality.

For example, if I am laying naked on the bed and he spreads my legs andclimbs on top of me, I cant help myself moaning in pleasure. Men often shift my legs into what everposition suits them and I tell them how much I admire their physical strength.

When they place their cock against my ass, I can’t help myself moaningin pleasure and I will tell him “I love your cock” or “you cock feels sobeautiful”. If I am really turned on, Iwill just say ‘cock’, or something like ‘cock, Oh my god, cock!’ ‘Fuck me withthat hard cock’.

When I talk like this their cocks get very hard, very quickly.

Not all men like me talking so much. Some men smack my ass and tell me to shut up. In which case, the only noise I make is the moaningthat comes when they pump me.

Some men go the other way, and want rough D/s sex. These men want me to call them master. In which case, I say something like ‘Master Ilove your cock. Are you going to fuck mylittle tight hole?’
    If you haven’t guessed, I am very submissive. In my previous life, I must have been a whoreor a slave.

Someone once called me a cock-sucking slut, and I thanked them thinkingit was a compliment. I didn’t realiseuntil later that it was meant to be an insult.

The perfect man is one who treats me like a whore in the bedroom, and treatsme like a princess outside.

However, I do have one insecurity… my physical beauty. When I was young, I was very beautiful but Iam getting older. You will still look atme when I enter the room, but don’t look too close. I am getting grey hair and lines on myface. I am losing my beauty and one dayit will go. I have deep insecurities aboutthis. Anyway, this is my story…

Last Tuesday I met a man from the same country as my ex-boyfriend. He wasn’t as handsome as my ex-boyfriend, butI discovered he had a bigger cock and I let him do whatever he wanted to me.

At first, he had trouble putting his cock inside me and said I was ‘tight’. I took this as meaning I was not good enoughfor him and I felt really bad. I oncelost a Tgirl girlfriend because I wasn’t big enough to take her.

I normally do what I am told in the bedroom but I did not want to disappointhim so, for the first time in my life, I told him how to put it in, that iswhen to stop, when to go slow, etc depending on my pain levels. Soon he was in and I was comfortable.

He took me in five different positions, shot his load twice and, in between,I gave him a blow job.

Now you have to remember that I am insecure about my beauty so, at onepoint, I was laying on my back, with my legs over his shoulder while he pumpedme, and I asked him ‘do you find me attractive?’

And he answered ‘you hole is marvellous!’

That wasn’t what I meant, so I asked him again ‘do you think I ampretty?’

And he replied “I love your hole”.

I felt so deflated. I lost myarousal and just let him finish me off.

Afterwards, he held me in his arms and said he wanted a relationshipwith me. He kept on kissing my face andtelling me that he would treat me like a princess. But he never said anything nice about myappearance.

The nearest he came to it was when he said I look gentle and feminine. But that is a description, not a compliment.

You're too big. no .... oh.. awl..

Silver Poster

Default Re: moody women

wow so well written....and so brutally honest.
    i guess i'm "broken" when i make love with the GG or the TG i'm with i focus on them...on their face...i love looking into a woman's eyes as i slide my cock into her and her eyes widen and her lips get a little more red....i can tell if she loves me....likes me.....or just wants me to finish quick (which i hate) right about then.
    when her eyes and my eyes line up just for that moment that's enough energy for me to go all night long
    but if she is apathetic and just looks like she's eeeehhh....and it happens....things just die out.......i'm a two pump chump and i'm gone.
    so i hope you find a man, a great man who looks you deep in your eyes kisses those lips so hard it hurts and pulls you close as he slides his cock in and whispers in your ear.....god you are gorgeous.

"How you doin!"

Junior Poster

I love your last sentence ie:
    Quote Originally Posted by SXFX View Post
    so i hope you find a man, a great man who looks you deep in your eyes kisses those lips so hard it hurts and pulls you close as he slides his cock in and whispers in your ear.....god you are gorgeous.

You're too big. no .... oh.. awl..

Professional Poster

Hope you get back on the horse. You deserve better. We all do. I hope it finds the both of us.

Senior Member Junior Poster

tgirls are far more passionate while taking cock than gg...its a turn on..i m the same passionate when i m taking one...

Silver Poster

so how did it go?

"How you doin!"