Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Shemales who have children of there own?

Is it popular for them to have children before they transitioned or after? Only one I have ever known of being a parent is Mia Fever. Haven’t heard much of her in a very long time.

1 out of 3 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Shemales who have children of there own?

im sure they will make great parents! if im not mistaken, i believe Kelly Pierce also has a child (either adopted or a stepchild)

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

I dated a lot of t-girls and was surprised how many had kids, pre-transition. Have to say I always found it a bit of a put-off.

Tgirl lover

Member Rookie Poster tscelinepreop's Avatar

Just intrigued to know why it would be a turn off .Is it maybe the reality that we were all once male or that we put our cocks in warm wet pussys im not having a go at all i am interested to know why?

4 out of 5 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

I’m the opposite. I find it so amazing. Thinking that someone that looks so feminine and beautiful can father a child is actually mind blowing to me.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by palomo7531 View Post
    I’m the opposite. I find it so amazing. Thinking that someone that looks so feminine and beautiful can father a child is actually mind blowing to me.
    Cool i have 2 sons not teenagers anymore ..for them the questions are always if you knew you were like this why did you have kids which is a really fair question one which i cant answer apart from to agree with them and apologise .Its not easy for them the shit they have had because of me .Makes me feel guitly which i totally am ,But without plutonium i cant really change the past .

4 out of 5 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tscelinepreop View Post
    Just intrigued to know why it would be a turn off .Is it maybe the reality that we were all once male or that we put our cocks in warm wet pussys im not having a go at all i am interested to know why?
    Mainly just don't want to get involved with that and meet a child when I am dating a woman who is also their father. Just feels awkward.

Tgirl lover

I guess but if the relationship went further you would have to get involved in all of that person ,even though personally ive introduced my children to women ive lived with post transition ,i guess introducing them to a guy would be pretty uncomfortable for them depending on age etc but if your serious about someone its something you have to face unless its just a meaningless sexual fling .Guess thats why a lot of us tend not to have much faith in guys ,as when it comes to real situations etc meeting the guys parents friends etc it can be a stumbling block .

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

I've always been fascinated and somewhat turned on by the whole thing also. Not out of the fathering aspect but out of the thought of the trans woman being or becoming a mother. I don't know why it's a thing with me but the thought just turns me on. Sort of like the ultimate step into womanhood, becoming a mother. Obviously this isn't always the case and I assume many will always identify as the child's father. But surely many take on the role of mother (or a second mother). Even in cases of becoming a step mother. It's such a difference, being a mother instead of a father. Or at least in my mind it is. Does anyone have any personal stories from this angle? I'm not looking for someone to turn me on with their story, just their personal experiences in the becoming a mom or mother thing. How that felt to them or what they expected and was it different than they thought it would be.

Rookie Poster

Could a shemale breast feed her baby? If so that would be mind blowing.

0 out of 3 members liked this post.