Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast
    Cynical Idealist 5 Star Poster Fitzcarraldo's Avatar

Default Re: Is Semen Good to eat???

Quote Originally Posted by mtbazz View Post
    aren't there a ton of health risks associated with this?
    Of course.

"We can't seem to cure them of the idea that our everyday life is only an illusion, behind which lies the reality of dreams."--Old Missionary, Fitzcarraldo

Senior Member Professional Poster gaysian71's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mtbazz View Post
    aren't there a ton of health risks associated with this? Have not done this yet though its been offered to me
    It's a actually very safe to swallow cum. There are a few minor things you can get. Like HIV, herpes, gonorrhea and syphilis. But other than that it's a relatively safe practice. After all. Cum just makes babies, right? So if it's good for babies, it's good for me.

Cynical Idealist 5 Star Poster Fitzcarraldo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gaysian71 View Post
    There are a few minor things you can get. Like HIV, herpes, gonorrhea and syphilis.
    Uh-huh.

"We can't seem to cure them of the idea that our everyday life is only an illusion, behind which lies the reality of dreams."--Old Missionary, Fitzcarraldo

filghy2 Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by gaysian71 View Post
    It's a actually very safe to swallow cum. There are a few minor things you can get. Like HIV, herpes, gonorrhea and syphilis. But other than that it's a relatively safe practice. After all. Cum just makes babies, right? So if it's good for babies, it's good for me.
    Actually, there is no documented case of HIV transmission from oral sex. The official assessment is that the risk is negligible. https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/estimat...behaviors.html HIV is transmitted through bodily fluids, so there is no reason why swallowing someone's sperm should riskier than swallowing their saliva during french kissing. As condoms are not 100% effective, it may well be safer than protected receptive anal sex.

Other STDs may be a different story as the transmission mechanism is different. I'm sure this info can be found on the internet somewhere.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Laphroaig View Post
    Are you really this stupid or just pretending to be?...
    What? I love ts women and accept them. Swallowing a load is to accept them and to participate in an energy transfer.

Did you ever think you're on the wrong website?

Quote Originally Posted by filghy2 View Post
    Actually, there is no documented case of HIV transmission from oral sex. The official assessment is that the risk is negligible. https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/estimat...behaviors.html HIV is transmitted through bodily fluids, so there is no reason why swallowing someone's sperm should riskier than swallowing their saliva during french kissing. As condoms are not 100% effective, it may well be safer than protected receptive anal sex.

Other STDs may be a different story as the transmission mechanism is different. I'm sure this info can be found on the internet somewhere.
    There seems to not be enough data online. Clearly you can't get HIV from swallowing loads.

I only swallow if I know the girl fairly well and it looks clean. Any concerns, I won't swallow. In the past I would often take a shot of whiskey during giving oral and just after swallowing. Either 1) all the dicks I blew are clean or 2) I was saved by the whiskey.

Are there any members that have swallowed from 25 or even 50 different cocks that would like to share more on the health risks?

Anyone else use the same method?

Also I'd like to know if there are general taste similarities / differences between transgirls of different races. I never tried black girl cum. I want to try Eskimo and native american cum. I want to swallow the semen of Jessica Foxx very badly.

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BostonBad View Post
    What? I love ts women and accept them. Swallowing a load is to accept them and to participate in an energy transfer.

Did you ever think you're on the wrong website?
    Way to miss the point. You've even repeated your stupidity below...

I don't believe your fairy stories.

Anyone else use the same method?

Also I'd like to know if there are general taste similarities / differences between transgirls of different races. I never tried black girl cum. I want to try Eskimo and native american cum. I want to swallow the semen of Jessica Foxx very badly.

Last edited by Laphroaig; 11-09-2018 at 07:38 PM.

filghy2 Silver Poster

There seems to not be enough data online. Clearly you can't get HIV from swallowing loads.

I only swallow if I know the girl fairly well and it looks clean. Any concerns, I won't swallow. In the past I would often take a shot of whiskey during giving oral and just after swallowing. Either 1) all the dicks I blew are clean or 2) I was saved by the whiskey.
    No documented cases and negligible risk of HIV is not the same as zero risk. I'm not a medical expert but I'm about 100% sure that whiskey does not kill these viruses or bacteria. But as you are obviously an adult of sound mind I guess you can make your own choices.

Quote Originally Posted by filghy2 View Post
    No documented cases and negligible risk of HIV is not the same as zero risk. I'm not a medical expert but I'm about 100% sure that whiskey does not kill these viruses or bacteria. But as you are obviously an adult of sound mind I guess you can make your own choices.
    Yes, I think I am of sound mind unless you ask the party pooper above. Seems like he needs to start working out, cut the fat of his pasty white Scottish stomach and get a tan. After doing this maybe he can hit up transwomen and find some luck.