Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314 LastLast
    Senior Member Gold Poster christianxxx's Avatar

Default Re: Christian XXX. That motherfucker. What a tool.

Quote Originally Posted by GlenG97 View Post
    So everyone just gonna ignore how much he creeps out dozens of girls in the biz? Constantly hounding them to do scenes with him and when they refuse he gets childish with it and basically says "lol, fuck you, didn't want to work with you anyway, noob". Fuck that guy, his scenes sucked so I quit watching them long ago.
    hey man! welcome to HA!

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by christianxxx View Post
    hey man! welcome to HA!
    new guys... am i right? to create an account just to bitch... i don't get the mindset.

Actually been visiting this place for a few years now but figured I'd finally just make an account. This happened to be the first place I posted anything. Dude is a predator, ask around. A very boring predator.

She RoXXX! Professional Poster LilyRox's Avatar

Actually been visiting this place for a few years now but figured I'd finally just make an account.
    That's really hard to believe. Hopefully you used a vpn or the admin of the forums would be able to easily figure out who you are. I get that you think this is helping, but some girls just want their payday though.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Freudian Slip Platinum Poster Wendy Summers's Avatar

So everyone just gonna ignore how much he creeps out dozens of girls in the biz? Constantly hounding them to do scenes with him and when they refuse he gets childish with it and basically says "lol, fuck you, didn't want to work with you anyway, noob". Fuck that guy, his scenes sucked so I quit watching them long ago.
    So for starters, I think that reputation is often discussed, so no, I don't think anyone is unaware.

I can't speak to the allegations from other models. Their experiences with Christian and their feeling towards those interactions are their own. What I can speak about is my own experiences with Christian. I've filmed 4 scenes with him -- never once was I pressured into the scenes.

Filming the scenes, I can only think of one small interaction we hadn't discussed before starting the scene, but because it was: 1) something I participate in during my private life and 2) totally within my BDSM interests which I've allowed to be filmed; it was a non-issue with me. I have complete confidence that had I spoken up to Christian and said "no" he would have stopped. Why do I have such confidence? Because in one scene I did need to say "no" (no fault of Christian - I was becoming ill) and he instantly complied and helped figure out how we could work the scene around my issues. Secondly, I can point to at least one occasion where Christian helped keep me out of harm's way.

Listen, Christian's no boyscout. He's got an ego the size of Texas and is often clueless about when he is being an asshole. But in my experience, if I push back without being a dick, he lays off. Honestly, shooting scenes with him were a joy -- compared to most of the male talent I worked with, I could relax on his shoots because I knew they'd come out well. The dude knows his business and gets in there and does it and makes me look good while he does it. That's fucking rare among male talent.

Historically, I've had different interactions with Industry folks than most other models experience, so YMMV. I'm not discounting the voices of others. Just merely adding a voice that's had a different experience.

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Wendy, i have no illusions my friend, I know I am an asshole - I have just never given a shit. I didn't get into this business to win a popularity contest...I am trying to make money and earn a living.

I take care of the people who take care of me, and the rest can go fuck themselves. quote me.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

honest question - that conversation was pretty clearly a private one and not in a public forum. you have no problem with the ethics of making a private communication public?

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Actually been visiting this place for a few years now but figured I'd finally just make an account. This happened to be the first place I posted anything. Dude is a predator, ask around. A very boring predator.
    And yet you somehow missed the long threads which have already covered this? What was your old username?

3 out of 4 members liked this post.

Lol, white knights