Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Silver Poster

Default Re: The Highly Anticipated Fake News Awards

sorry about that, i guess i meant in the electoral district. my thing has always been, if you can't find a way, find a way.

in an odd way, it makes the NRA a little bit of a hero. they find a way. and i'm not against them. my parents own guns (legally). the government kinda shot it's foot a few times with the whole trust thing so now more than ever people would like to own guns- obviously the NRA is just salivating over that fact- whilst i salivate over dana loesch's concealed bosom: omg tell me there is a saturday night special neatly tucked in there and we're game

Silver Poster

well you really can't beat this (but give us time and we will) but a church in newfoundland pa held a "commitment ceremony" holding (unloaded) AR-15s. they wore crowns, the dames dressed in white, they drank holy wine and exchanged or renewed their wedding vows. whilst clutching their AR-15s.

their church leader is that korean guy that hold's mass weddings where thousands of couples get married at the same time. supposedly the believe in AR-15 is "the rod of iron" predicted in the book of revelations.

the absurdity of this "ceremony" really speaks volumes to how disconnected some people are- and how much some people are willing to be disconnected

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-ar-15-rifle-church-
    ceremony-20180228-story.html

in gun-related lunacy: last night i went to watch death wish. in this film, there is a scene where bruce willis' character goes to a gunstore to purchase a gun. the girl behind the counter shows him a bunch of firearms to which he replies "i'm sure there's a lot of paperwork for all this right?"

no she replies. we can get you everything you need in 5 minutes. then you get an inspection from the police which takes a few days and then all you have to do is participate in a gun safety class- but nobody EVER fails that.

he leaves the store (without a gun) and the next day goes to the cop station to see the main investigator. there are a bunch of papers on the walls with names- "all these are victims?" he asks

"yes" the cop replies, "but a bunch of them are gang related. most of the time it's just some asshole who grabs an AR-15 and shoots up a place."

Silver Poster

zip- and we never miss. thats what's the miss says

i can't complain.

Silver Poster

Silver Poster

must be awkward being a right winger and CNN (supposedly the fakest of the MSM) is the first to report trump's failure in delivering the supposed historic speech between a united states president and the north korean dictator- which supposedly some people thought was worth a nobel peace prize (lol)

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/24/polit...-un/index.html

1 out of 2 members liked this post.